Going for Honeymoon (Last chapter)

Arranged Marriage

The police were waiting outside at the Seo family residence and the police inspector were discussing something with his deputy who just handed him the court order to enter the Seo residence and capture Ms Seo Juhyun.

It was a difficult task as the Seo family held high status in society and the family could easily engaged a lawyer to settle the case outside court. But as a police inspector, he has a job to do, so he would do this job as best as he could.

As expected, senior Mr Seo objected the intrusion and demanded to call his lawyer, especially after seeing his precious daughter wailing like a mad woman when the police ordered her to follow them to the police station. But as the police has the court order, the Seo family has no choice but to oblige. 

The newly weds finally came down for lunch around 1pm. After endless teasing from Ahra, she updated Kyuhyun on what the inspector had told her. 

"Thank God! But obviously uncle Seo will not sit around. He will do whatever he can to release Seohyun!" Kyuhyun said. 

"Whatever, I don't care. At least she got a taste of what she deserved" Ahra said angrily. 

"Ok ok, calm down both of you. What's done cannot be undone. Just let the police handle it" Mrs Cho told her daughter and son calmly. And she turned to her new daughter-in-law "How are you Sungmin?" she asked, smiling happily. Her daughter-in-law is so pretty and looked so radiant. 

"I'm fine Omma, thank you. Sorry we didn't came down this morning for breakfast. We overslept" she said shyly. 

"It's okay, we understand, Sungmin hahaha" Ahra . 

"Omma and noona, we will go directly to the airport from here after we checkout. So noona, I need to trouble you to handle Seohyun's issue".

"Don't worry about it. You two go for your honeymoon. I update you when you are back" Ahra assured his brother. 

After settling all the hotel charges, Kyuhyun came back to his hotel room to help Sungmin pack. He kissed her and sat with her to finish packing. 

"Want to go to your parents room to say goodbye to them first? Then we can checkout. Our flight is in 3 hours time". 

"Okay. Our passports are in my handbag, Kyu, and the flight tickets too. I just need you to put my cardigan and your jacket in your backpack. Are you bringing your laptop?" 

"I don't think so. I just want to spend my honeymoon with you. No work!!" he smile, kissed her and pack his backpack. "Alright, let's go and see your parents" Kyuhyun got up and helped Sungmin up and intertwined their fingers while walking out. 

They bid their goodbyes and left for the airport, for their flight to Melbourne. Thereafter, they need to change flight to Hobart. 

Sungmin slept on Kyuhyun's shoulder most of the time during their flight. Kyuhyun smile because his wife must be too tired. But he was glad that she slept, as it was her first long flight. She had told him that she was scared, but felt better when he assured her that he would be next to her all the time. "My beautiful bride" he kissed her forehead, and tried to sleep himself.

Melbourne Airport is also known as Tullamarine, is located 20km (12.5 miles) from the city centre. For transit, international commuters need to transfer from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1. The domestic  terminals  are conveniently located on either side of T2 (international) and within  walking distance. T4 is approximately 100 metres  walk  to the south of T3. There is no inter-airport shuttle  at Melbourne Airport. 

The newlyweds walked between the terminals by following the directional signs. It takes approximately 10 minutes to reach the domestic terminal. Seeing that his wife still looking very tired, Kyuhyun decided to drop by Cafe 747 to get them some coffee. 

"Min, are you feeling okay after the long flight? Coz we are taking another flight. Do you want to change to another later flight?" Kyuhyun asked with concern. 

"No, no, I'm fine, just feeling tired. Maybe the wedding preparations add to my tiredness. I'm sorry, I wasn't much of a company coz I slept most of the whole journey" 

"It's ok. I slept too. So at least I feel more refresh now. And I'll be driving in Tasmania, so this coffee will help!" Kyuhyun smile, then reached over to hold her hand "Min, this is it. It's the start of our life as husband and wife. You are my wife and I'm your husband. We go through everything together from now onwards". 

"Yes Kyu. Thank you for making my dream come true. I've always like you since we were young. And it was pure miracle that my omma met your omma again and you choose me. It must be fated and that we are meant to be with each other".

"Yes, we are meant to be with one another. I love you, very very much, and my only wish now is to make you happy. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.”

"I love you too! I hope I can be a good wife to you" 

"And a good mother to our children!!" Kyuhyun smile happily. 

"Ahhh Kyu, still early to talk about children" Sungmin said shyly. 

Kyuhyun laughed and finished up his drink. He really don't mind if he could make Sungmin pregnant as soon as possible, but he will leave it to God's will. Let it happen naturally. 

They reached Hobart in one and a half hour's time. Hobart International Airport was opened in 1956 and privatised in 1988. Occupying approximately 565 ha (1,400 acres) of land, the airport is situated on a narrow peninsula. Take-offs and landings are inevitably directed over bodies of water regardless of approach or departure direction. The region immediately surrounding the airport remains largely unpopulated, which enables the airport to operate  curfew-free services.

Kyuhyun called the car rental company to inform them that they had arrived at the airport. APEX car rental has their office just next to Hobart International Airport, and they sent a van to pick up Kyuhyun and Sungmin. 

Kyuhyun had made reservation to rent a Toyota RAV4 SUV which can fit their luggages too. Sungmin like it as it was comfortable and cosy. 

"Ok, let's go to our hotel!!" Kyuhyun gestured Sungmin to get in the car after they had done all the paperwork, pay deposit, and put in their luggages. 

Sungmin smile happily. Yes, this is it! It's their honeymoon and they are on their own. It's really the start of their life journey as husband and wife, and live together, tolerate each other, giving and taking, and most of all, stay loving forever. 

She loves her husband, and as Kyuhyun starts the car, she couldn't help smiling at him because it marks the beginning of their journey as a married couple. 

The end.