The wedding

Arranged Marriage

It was their wedding day, but till noon, Kyuhyun was still in his office. He had an urgent call from his client in the morning which made him rushed to his office to settle the matter.

When his mother called him, he told his mother that he will be at the church in an hour's time, and his mother reminded him to bring along the necklace. Luckily he remembered to put it in his bag this morning! After he managed to settle his client's problem, Kyuhyun grabbed his bag, checked that he has the necklace box and rushed to his car. He arrived just in time at Chungdong Church and got nagged by his mother.

"Kyu, why are you so late? You said an hour's time! Now it's nearly 2 hours! Hurry and go change into your wedding suit. Changmin is already here. After that you can see Sungmin to put the necklace on her. I need to welcome our guests now" Mrs Cho said.

"Sorry Omma, I have an urgent issue to settle. Ok I change now" Kyuhyun took the bag that his mum passed to him and rushed to the gents and then to the changing room. 

Changmin came in and asked about the client's issue. "Sorry Kyu, I didn't know that he called you. You should call me and I settle his stuff instead of you". 

"It's okay, Chwang. I finished it early actually but then he asked me to double check again and again, and you know he is our big boss' cousin, so I have to oblige". 

"And you are late because of that! Come, I help you with the tie, we only have 45mins before the priest come". 

"And I still need to see Sungmin to put on my family necklass" Kyuhyun said while Changmin was doing his dark blue silk tie. 

"Wow, you look dashingly handsome!! Haha" Changmin . 

"Let's take a selfie. You looked good too!" Kyuhyun laughed. They took several selfie and then Kyuhyun told him to go to the wedding hall first while he went to see his bride. 

He took the jewellery box and started walking to his bride's room. "My bride..." Kyuhyun smile to himself.  Somehow before knocking on the door, he started to feel nervous. "Aisshhhh, why am I so nervous? This is the moment that I'm waiting for, right?" 

Ms Taeyeon poked her head at othe door "Ohh Kyuhyun-ssi. Come in but you need to be fast. I need to put her veil". 

"Ok, but can you leave us alone for a while? I promise I'll be fast". 

"Come in then. Sungmin-ssi, your handsome groom is here" Ms Taeyeon . "I'll come back again" she smile and left them alone. 

To Kyuhyun, Sungmin is the prettiest bride he ever seen!! As he stepped closer to where she was seated, his heart beats like 1km per hour! Sungmin smile shyly at him and said "hi". 

"You are very pretty!" 

"Thank you" and she smile again. "Kyu, why are you here? Do you need to tell me something?" 

Kyuhyun who has been mesmerised by his bride' beauty, suddenly remembered about the box that he was holding. "Oh yes yes, I want to give you something" and Kyuhyun opened the box and showed her the diamond necklace. Sungmin. Have a surprised look and closed . Kyuhyun took out the necklace and went nearer to her to put it on. "This is our family jewellery. It was passed on from my paternal grandmother to the son's wife. So my mother now pass this to you". 

"It's so beautiful, Kyu. Please say thank you to Omma. I will keep it until I need to pass it..." Sungmin suddenly too shy to say. 

"Until we have a son and thereafter a daughter-in-law?" Kyuhyun . Sungmin giggled shyly. Kyuhyun continued "Min, we are going to be husband and wife in 40 mins time. So don't be shy with me, hmm?" he placed his hands on her face gently and gave her a brief kiss. "Let's take a foto together" and he took out his handphone and put his hand around her shoulder. They looked really good and Kyuhyun couldn't resist to snap Sungmin's foto too. 

"You are so beautiful!" Kyuhyun said again. "I should go now. I see you later at the altar" and he gave a kiss on her forehead, and said "I love you". 

Sungmin looked up and Kyuhyun could see the happiness just radiating from her face "I loved you too, Kyu. See you soon". 

"Oh yes, later can you keep the box in your bag, and do you have the ring with you?" 

Sungmin nodded "Yes, it's here, and Ms Taeyeon will bring it along". 

"Ok" Kyuhyun gave her a French kiss and waved at her before leaving. At the same time, Ms Taeyeon came in too to put the veil.

Changmin waved at him to signal him to be at the main door while he himself will enter from the side door. Kyuhyun was supposed to march-in along the aisle, as a signal that the wedding ceremony will commence. 

Kyuhyun took some deep breath to calm himself and when the door opened, he started to walk in. All the guests were already seated and he saw Changmin walking from the side. His colleagues cheered for him and Kyuhyun waved at them. He saw his family and he waved at them too. Mrs Lee was there seated with Sungjin who videod the ceremony, and Kyuhyun gave a small bow towards Mrs Lee. Mr Lee should be outside to standby to accompany Sungmin. 

He shooked hands with the priest, and the priest confirmed his name and the bride's name. 

Then, the moment that everybody, especially Kyuhyun, has been waiting for. A church staff played the wedding march, and the door opened with Sungmin, her face covered by the pretty veil, walked in with her father. Ms Taeyeon walked in from the side door. 

Kyuhyun stepped forward and gave a bow as a respect to Mr Lee, and with a smile and a nod signalling that he was ready to handover his daughter to Kyuhyun, he looked at his daughter and nod his head with a smile. 

Before her father let go of her hand, Sungmin said "Thank you Appa". Mr Lee patted her hand and slowly walked down from the aisle to his seat. The guests clapped their hands and cheered. 

Kyuhyun stood in front of his bride, and slowly uplifted her veil to reveal his pretty bride. Sungmin wore a pretty bridal tiara crystal crown, in mixture of Swarovski crystal and Emerald stones which suits her wedding gown. Sungmin looked up at him with a shy smile, and Kyuhyun kissed her forehead (with more loud clappings, cheers and whistle). He then offered his elbow for Sungmin to put her hand there, and together they walked towards the altar. 

Before their actual wedding vows, the priest let Kyuhyun made his own wedding vow, which surprised even Changmin. 

Facing his bride, he read his folded paper "Because of you, I laugh, I smile, and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be, the love of my life, my soulmate, my very own person. I love you". 

Sungmin was so touch, her tears just flow without her realising. Kyuhyun held her hands, took his own handkerchief, and slowly dabbed her tears. 

The priest then asked them to face him. He said "Cho Kyuhyun, do you take Lee Sungmin to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Kyuhyun responded "I do". 

"And you, Lee Sungmin, do you take Cho Kyuhyun to be your laeglful wedded husband?" 

Sungmin answered "I do". 

"Does both of you promise to love and cherish each other, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto each other, for so long as you both shall live?"

Both of them answered "I do."

 "Do you together promise in the presence of your friends and family that you will at all times and in all circumstances, conduct yourselves toward one another as becomes husband and wife?"

 Together they responded, "We do." 

"Do you together promise you will love, cherish and respect one another throughout the years?" 

Again, together they responded, "We do."

The priest continued "When two souls fell in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. Please exchange your rings" and both Changmin and Ms Taeyeon pass the wedding rings to the groom and bride respectively. 

As they put on the rings into each other's fingers, the priest continued "As you two has exchanged your vows and made promises to be with one another" and he paused, and looking at the beautiful couple, he said "I hereby pronounce you, Man and Wife. You may kiss the bride". 

Loud clappings, cheers and whistle followed as Kyuhyun kissed his beautiful bride in front of the priest and all the guest. Sungmin tears flow again and Kyuhyun wipe them with his handkerchief. 

"Don't cry, I love you, Lee Sungmin" 

Happy tears flow again and Sungmin took her gorgeous husband's handkerchief to wipe her tears herself. Ms Taeyeon quickly wipe for her and make sure her make still ok. 

They were guided to sign their marriage registration form, and then it was time for photo taking at the altar for both families. 

Kyuhyun held Sungmin waist to pull her closer to him and he never let go of her throughout all the photo shoots! 

With continuous clappings, they then walked along the aisle with sprinklers, rose petals and small baby's breath flowers thrown at them. Both of them smile happily and wave to their guests. 

There would be a wedding reception about 4 hours later at The Riverside Hotel, and the guests would made their way to the venue. 

As for the newly married beautiful couple, they has a room in The Riverside Hotel, for them to rest before getting ready for the reception. Kyuhyun hugged and kissed his wife but has to let her go because both Changmin and Ms Taeyeon walked in....