Loving her with all his heart

Arranged Marriage

Kyuhyun asked his mother-in-law to accompany Sungmin to their hotel suite first, while he settle the bridal car issue.

They spent nearly two hours in the security room, with the hotel manager and two security guards, going through the camera footage as they were not sure on the exact timing.

In their hotel suite, Sungmin had changed into her night wear and covered with her robe, and boiled water to make hot tea for her mother. 

"Omma, I'm ok so you don't have to worry. You can go to your room later as Appa is alone". 

Her mother smile at her and reached up to tidy up her daughter's hair "Don't worry Sungminnie, Appa is having a drink with your parents-in-law. I will go off when Kyuhyun comes back. How are you feeling?" she asked with concern while drinking her tea. 

"Uneasy, as I didn't know why that woman wanted to damage our bridal car. And now Kyu and noona need to settle it to get evidence for the police report" 

"Hope everything turns out well and the culprit gets reprimanded" Mrs Lee said, and then turn to Sungmin again "Sungminnie, on your first night, you must let your husband touch you intimately and don't be shy, okay". 

"Ahhh, Omma, why are we discussing on these things...." Sungmin looked down shyly. 

"I need to tell you so that you are aware. You have always been my beautiful yet simple girl, so I'm scared that you are afraid when Kyuhyun started being intimate with you... " 

"I know Omma" Sungmin smile shyly at her mother "But I do feel scared though, if I don't know what to do or how to make Kyu satisfied. Kyu might ended up getting angry at me.." 

"Don't worry dear, Kyuhyun is a nice person and very gentleman, he will lead you and you will naturally know what to do" Mrs Lee smile encouragely at her innocent daughter. Sungmin has always been a good daughter and always listen to her and her husband. Mrs Lee is proud that she has raised Sungmin well and happy that she is now married to somebody that she has always like.

"I hope so, Omma" Sungmin smile and picked up her phone when she heard of an incoming message tone. She smiled when she saw that the message was from Kyuhyun. 

"Min, I'll be with you soon. We have gotten the camera footage and now we are talking to the police. I see you later ok" 

Sungmin typed her reply "That's great! Ok Kyu, see you later" and click sent. She turned to her mother "Omma, they got the camera footage and handling it to the police!". 

"Oh that's great!! Poor Kyuhyun and Ahra, they must be so tired. Oh since Kyuhyun is coming up, I can join Appa drinking downstairs!"

"Ok Omma, don't worry, I'll be fine. You go and enjoy the drinks! Is Jinnie join in too?" 

"I think so! But maybe with his friends from the band in a separate table. He won't join us old folks!" and they both laughed knowing Sungjin's character. 

"Good night Omma, and thank you for accompanying me" 

"Be happy my dear. Take care ok" Mrs Lee hugged her daughter. 

"Thank you Omma" Sungmin smile sweetly after letting go of her mother. 

It was about 20 minutes later than eventually her groom entered their hotel suite. He looked tired but nevertheless happy to finally able to be alone with his bride. He apologised and kissed her, and briefly told her what happened and that they had handed over all evidence to the police inspector handling their case. 

"Min, I just take a shower and be with you soon, ok?" Kyuhyun said, smiling. He removed his suit and went to their bathroom while Sungmin folded his wedding suit. She could still smell his perfume and put the suit into the paperbag for dry cleaning later. 

Sungmin was nervous and full of anticipation, yet felt that Kyuhyun should rest instead of they, hmmm, consummate their marriage. She sat down to think, but suddenly the bathroom door opened and her husband came out in a bathrobe, looking so handsome even when his hair was wet. 

"Heyyy, want to drink some wine?" he asked. 

"Okay, but do we have one here?" Sungmin got up and walk to the kichennet area. 

"No, but I ordered. It should be here soon" and just on cue, their door bell rang. Kyuhyun went to opened their door and thanked the hotel staff. 

"Oh wow" Sungmin was in awe because the wine came in on a small, beautifully decorated round table on wheels, with glasses, ice bucket and a vase of beautiful red roses. And a nice smelling aroma candle, lighted up with fresh smelling wisteria flowers, spreading all around them. 

Kyuhyun off the main room light and the whole room became so romantic with candle light and the lovely wisteria smell. 

He poured the wine into 2 glasses and gave one to his bride. "Min, this is Roco 2014 Gravel Road Pinot Noir. Very tasty red wine" Kyuhyun explained to Sungmin, and whispered "Excellent for newly weds like us" and smile cheekily. Sungmin became shy and nudge Kyuhyun who burst out laughing, and then prepared for a toast. 

"To my beautiful wife, and for our future together" and smile lovingly before kissing Sungmin briefly on her lips. They clinged their glasses and sipped the wine. 

"You are right, Kyu, this is very tasty. I never tried something like this before" Sungmin said with surprised. 

"I really like this, and will buy it if I'm at any airport. I asked about this wine with the hotel manager just now, and I was so happy when he told me that their hotel has it. It's from Oregon Valley in the US, and it has the aroma of ripe Black Splendor plum fruit, mocha and a tinge of white peppercorn spice".

"Hmmm, and I tasted vanilla essence too,  and  a tinge of raspberry and  boysenberry flavors? Excellent taste actually" Sungmin let the liquid roll in a while longer before swallowing it. 

"Yes you are right. So do you like it? Let's buy this when we travel for our honeymoon" 

"Yes, I love it!" and she sipped more of the delicious wine. 

Kyuhyun nodded and took another sip "I love it too", and added, looking at his beautiful wife "And I love you. Very very much!" and he slowly put down his glass and Sungmin's glass on the table. 

He started kissing her, from her lips, to her forehead, nose, back to her lips, both cheeks, chin and back to her lips. 

Sungmin responded with all her love and put her hands around her husband's neck. Kyuhyun lifted her and carried her to their bed and continued kissing her. 

Sungmin held Kyuhyun face for a while, and locking eyes, she said "I love you, Kyu, and I hope that I can be a good wife to you and make you happy. Thank you for accepting me into your life". 

"Min, I am so madly in love with you and I promise that I will make you happy and I will love you till the end of our life. I love love love youuuuu" and they both smile at each other lovingly. Kyuhyun couldn't resist kissing her again and slowly, remove her night gown, exposing her beautiful body. 

Shyly, Sungmin reached up and untie her husband's bathrobe, and removed it off his shoulder. She became more shy when she realised Kyuhyun was underneath that robe, and closed her eyes as the excitement started building inside her. 

"Min, don't be shy, we are husband and wife. Touch me because I' m all yours. And you are all mine!" and he removed her and kissed her again. 

He her s and kissed each of them until his wife squirmed with pleasure, and smiling, he took Sungmin's hand led it to touch . "Hold it and squeeze it, and do whatever you want" he chuckled and then hissed excitedly when her fingers wrapped around . "Ohmygod, Min, I love your touch!" and he started kissing her s again and slowly travel down to her stomach. 

Sungmin let go of her husband's member because she was feeling so excited, especially when he started and spread her legs. 

Everything that happened next was like a dream to Sungmin. Her excitement when her husband kept and she literally called out his name when he starting at her oris. She grabbed her husband's member again and realised it was so erect by now and warm. Breathlessly, Kyuhyun straitened and kissed her lips again, while whispering  "Min, I want to go in, so you will feel a bit painful okay" and when Sungmin nodded, he spread her legs more and position himself in between her legs. 

He her entrance and slowly inserted his hands to prepare her. She hissed out loud and groaned his name again. She was already wet and Kyuhyun slowly ease his large member into his wife entrance. 

"Are you okay..?" he asked softly when his wife grabbed his shoulder, apparently trying to bear the pain. 

"Yes, Kyu, just just go ahead" she said breathlessly, and she wraooed her legs around Kyuhyun's waist, much to Kyuhyun's pleasure. She squirmed with cute noises when Kyuhyun started moving slowly and increase his speed, and then by slowing down again as he didn't want to finish so soon. 

"Kyu.. please..." Sungmin groaned. Her legs tightened around Kyuhyun's waist. Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed his cute wife. 

"Just let it out, baby. Don't hold it" 

"But the bed will be wet. I feel like I'm bursting soon" Sungmin said shyly. 

Moving again, he said "Just let it go, and don't worry about the bed" and he speed up his movement and both of them reached their and scream each other's name. 

Catching his breath, he stayed at his position for a while before slowly withdrawing, kissing his wife while reaching for the box of tissues at the side table. Wiping and then wipe his wife entrance, he said "Min, that was incredible!! How are you feeling?" 

Sungmin gestured for more tissues and said shyly "The pleasure overrides the initial pain. I was a complete mess right?" she smile shyly. 

Cuddling her, he said "It's okay because it's something new for both of us, but, hmmm, I must warn you, I want you again soon. I will let you rest for a while before I start again" he and giggled when she looked at his with disbelief!! 

"What? It's our first night, of course we must do it more than once!" he chuckled when Sungmin playfully pinched him on his arm and he purposely tightened his arms below her . "You are so beautiful, Min. How can I stop after 1 round. I want you again and again and again!!" 

Now she fully understand why people said that the 1st night is trully the best, because newly weds started to discover each other's body and it is never enough.  Smiling lovingly at her husband, she said "Me too Kyu, I want you too, over and over again" and reached up to kiss him. 

Smiling, Kyuhyun kissed her back with all his love and hugged her tightly. He was amazed that he could become hard again so soon, and started wrapping his legs around his wife so that she could feel his hardness. 

So there they go again, till the wee hours in the morning, and loving every minute of it. They eventually fell asleep in each other's arm after their fourth round and when Kyuhyun awake shortly after, he managed to pull the covers to cover themselves and was surprised when he glanced at the digital clock near to Sungmin's side table that it was already 4am. He smile remembering their sweet lovemakings, and he tightened his hold around his wife and kissed her forehead and lips, before he too, fell asleep, still with contented smile on his face. 

​​​​​