Dates

Arranged Marriage

It was 2 weeks to their wedding day. Kyuhyun was trying out his wedding suit in front of the mirror. It fits him perfectly and he really looked good in it. He must thank Sungmin for choosing this style for him.

Talking about Sungmin, he remembered the first time he went for a blind date with her, arranged by their mothers. They were very awkward at first but slowly, Sungmin started laughing at his jokes (he must thank Google for these jokes) which she looked very cute and should he said 'adorable'?

Well, the 2nd time they met was at Sungmin's family cafe, in which his mother dragged him along so that he could get to know Sungmin's family. This was after both families agree for the nuptial knot. He had brought along an engagement ring, and so on that day, he was officially engaged to Sungmin.

The 3rd and 4th time they met was last week, at her home for their wedding arrangements and then the next day for their wedding  attire fittings. Kyuhyun couldn't decide which style to choose, so Sungmin helped him to select the suit with double-ed buttons in dark blue, with satin material on the front folding collar, and black bowtie. He didn't see which gown Sungmin chose though, because she was in the fitting room with the designer, and when she emerged, she was already changed to her normal outfit.

Today is their wedding photoshoot and they are trying on their wedding attire. Kyuhyun was waiting for Sungmin as he was ready, and when the curtain was pushed aside, Sungmin turned around to start walking out to where Kyuhyun stood. Kyuhyun was amazed at how beautiful Sungmin looked. His heart literally missed a few beats and he couldn't stop watching her. Sungmin smile sweetly and walked towards him.

Honestly, when his mother matched-make him with Sungmin, he couldn't care less and just go with his mother's choice. To him, mothers knows best. But now, after meeting Sungmin a few times, Kyuhyun beginning to find himself drawing towards Sungmin. It was like a magnet pulling him towards her, as though he has found his soulmate. Everything about them seemed to match perfectly.

"Wow, you two looked really great together and the most beautiful couple I have seen so far!!!" the designer, Ms Taeyeon, told them honestly. "Can I take a photo of you two?".

"Sure, and after that can you use my phone to take our photo too?" Kyuhyun said. It turned out not just a single photo that he requested actually. After Ms Taeyeon passed him back his phone, he took more selfies of the two of them and then a few of Sungmin's photos. He then shared the photos with Sungmin, whom by now he has saved her number. 

Their 1st session of photoshoot was outdoor, with their beautiful wedding gown and gorgeous suit. They went to Seoul Forest. Once a royal hunting ground and a military inspection facility, Seoul Forest features five specially-themed districts – Cultural Art Park, Ecological Forest, Nature Experiencing Studying Field, Wetlands Ecological field and Han River Waterside Park. 

They ride bicycle, took photos among the flowers, ran along the line of trees, and even stood around the butterflies, where Kyuhyun kept running away because he was scared, making Sungmin laughed teasingly at him. At one point, Kyuhyun was asked to lift Sungmin up and hold her and kissed her after he put her down. It was awkward at first, but Sungmin was very sporty and cooperative, and said "Kyuhyun-ssi, kiss me properly, because I like you a lot, and I'm so happy that you chose me to be your wife", and Kyuhyun, surprised at her confession, held her closely and kissed her, making the kissing scene so romantic and beautiful. He didn't even know how to kiss, but somehow he did it and love every minute of it! He didn't understand this feelings, it's exploding inside him. He never felt like this before but it definitely make him happy!

They went back to the studio to continue with their photoshoot for the next 2 outfits, the evening dress and suit, and traditional clothing. Sungmin was asked to choose the hanbok, and she felt spoilt for choice as she likes all outfit, because the wedding hanbok range are so pretty. Hanbok is often called chima jeogori. Men's hanbok consists of jeogori and loose-fitting baji ("trousers").

After the hanbok session, Sungmin was tired but she agreed to go on for the evening dress session, as Kyuhyun requested to finish all in one day because he was busy and couldn't applied for more annual leave. 

He felt bad at forcing Sungmin to complete all photoshoots by today  and regretted his decision. While waiting for the photographer to adjust the lighting, they sat down and Sungmin just lean her head on Kyuhyun's shoulder. Kyuhyun put his arm around her and pull her closer and let her rest her head on his chest. He felt happy that they managed to break some ice and felt an overwhelming feelings of wanting to protect her and wanting to hold her forever. 

After their short break, they continued the photoshoot till 10pm and when Kyuhyun sent Sungmin back to her home, she was sleeping so soundly in his car. 

"She is so pretty even from her side view. Why didn't I noticed how pretty she is since the first time we met? Aisshhh I'm so dimwit!"  Kyuhyun scolded himself after admiring Sungmin. He needed to wake her up and to send her to her doorstep. 

He was standing at his passenger door and trying to wake Sungmin up. Sungmin was still in a daze when she opened her eyes sleepily and then when she stood up, she collapsed into Kyuhyun's arms. Kyuhyun grabbed her handbag from his dashboard, carefully pull her aside and closed his door, and after locking it, he carried her and started walking to Sungmin's home.

Luckily he knew where Sungmin's home is, because he came here twice with his parents to discuss the wedding date and all the necessary wedding arrangements.  He press the door bell and adjusted his hold on Sungmin. Surprisingly, she was lighter than he thought, no wonder he could easily held her up during the outdoor photoshoot. 

The door opened and Sungjin was surprised to see them "Oh, Kyuhyun-hyung, come in. What happened to noona?" Sungjin moved aside so that Kyuhyun could come in. 

"Hi Sungjin. She must be too tired after the photoshoot. She fell asleep in the car. Where's her room? I can put her on her bed" 

"This way. My parents went to dinner gatherings with Appa's friends, so they are not at home yet" Sungjin said while climbing up the stairs. He opened the door to his sister's room and let Kyuhyun in. 

Kyuhyun carefully put Sungmin on her bed after Sungjin ran over to the bed to pull aside the comforter. Sungmin's room was neat and pretty. Pink with rabbits motive everywhere. Cute, just like Sungmin. 

"Thank you, Kyuhyun-hyung. Yeah, noona is dead to the world when she sleep!! Do you want to join me for a drink downstairs? I made hot chocolate". 

"Oh thank you Sungjin, yes, I'll join you for a while" Kyuhyun said, not because he didn't want to he rude to just send Sungmin and left, but because he was too tired carrying Sungmin up the staircase!! 

Sungjin gave him a mug of hot chocolates. He asked Kyuhyun about the photoshoot and they had a good laughed when Kyuhyun told him that he kept running away from the butterflies. 

"Kyuhyun-hyung, honestly, I must thank you for agreeing to this marriage. Noona was so happy when omma told him who her blind date was. She has like you since we were kids and when one day you dropped by our cafe, she just couldn't stop talking......" 

"Wait a minute, I drop by your cafe before?" 

"Yeah, you don't remember...? I think it was 2 years ago because that was when Noona started helping us at the cafe. You came with your colleague and omma wasn't there, so maybe that was why you didn't recognise us" 

Kyuhyun looked surprised. Then he recalled "Ohhh, no wonder I find it familiar when I came with my mother. Yes, yes, now that you said it, I did come to your cafe with Changmin on our way to our client's office in Bukchon. I'm so sorry, Sungjin, I didn't recognise you. After we shifted house, I guess our mothers didn't meet with each other, so I couldn't recognise Sungmin and you". 

"It's ok hyung. Don't worry about it. So since that day, noona kept talking about you, and then somehow our mothers met again with each other, so the rest are history heehee" 

"Sungjin, you were saying Sungmin likes me since we were kids?" 

"Yes, noona likes you since then, but you were always busy with your PSP and wouldn't want to play with us. Anyway, I was too small then, I rather play with my gameboy" Sungjin laughed. 

"So, Sungmin likes me!!!" Kyuhyun was smiling to himself. He must be such a nerd last time that he never noticed Sungmin! 

"Hyung, I just hope you don't regret marrying noona and treat her well. She's a good girl and never go against our parents, and she takes care of me too". 

"I promise you, Sungjin, I will treat her well and..." Kyuhyun just realised what this feelings are all about. He loves her. Oh yes yes, he loves her!! "and I will love with all my heart" Kyuhyun smile sincerely at Sungjin.