corn cappuccino

Barista Boy

'It's been a while since we ed,' commented Kyungsoo as he sat on the man's lap, slowly removing his clothes. The man gazed at him with lust, constantly biting his lip while the actor unbuckled his belt. He knew that this was all fake---a night for an instant upgrade. This man in front of him was nothing but a rookie actor who had the same visionary dreams he had when he started, only to realise the reality which ended up with him being in this situation. Kyungsoo doesn't mind though, as long as he can have a good time while probably helping them climb the ladder.

As soon as he ped the man's pants, the actor stared at his in amusement, surprised by the thickness and length. Ah, one of the enjoyable nights... he though as he started to play it with his hand, hoping that this won't turn sour---it should go up. 

'Are you having a hard time being casted?' He asked, eyes fixated on the he's . There were pants coming from him, making him look up. 'Hm?'

'Ah.. yes...' The man breathed out. 'They won't hire me as an extra on that drama that I like.'

After seeing it slowly rising, he smiled, satisfied and not disappointed. Kyungsoo started to it with his tongue, constantly circling the tip whilst meeting those drooping eyes. 'Why do you like that drama so much, hm?' 

'The actress that I like is there.'

Oh. Kyungsoo felt his concupiscence drop upon hearing those words. But why does he care about it, though? He knows this guy's straight---just like any other he's taken in. Rolling his eyes, he continued doing it before shoving his to his mouth.   

'Urgh..'

That's it--that's the grunt he wants to hear the moment he blows him. The actor wanted to laugh while bobbing his head up and down---it's ironic for him to see that these kinds of guys have it hard for girls but would slowly go weak at things like this... On god, he was enjoying seeing this.

But the moment he finally felt like it should be enough (it's ing time!), he stood up in front of him and slowly stripped off his clothes.... yet, he soon stopped as he saw the man's face----there was a deep tint of red across his cheeks, along with a shy atmosphere around him. To his surprise, Kyungsoo suddenly saw the image of the idol in front of him---the constant look he had on his face whenever they lock eyes.

Holy ... what is happening to me?

He continued despite seeing that image---he constantly blinked, hoping for it to fade. He pushed the man towards the bed and grabbed the lubricant and condoms he had on his coat. This should be fine.... this isn't the right time to think about that idol, Kyungsoo. He thought as he opened the wrapper, but the more he tried to stop himself from thinking, the more he can see the idol in the man in front of him.

His clumsy little hands, his blushing face, his thick, pinkish lips, his----

The next thing Kyungsoo saw the moment he opened his eyes was an empty room. On the bed were his clothes scattered around the messy blankets, and he found himself laying across the floor with a can of beer in his hand in which he had no recollection of getting. His mind is a mess as he tried to sit up, but he laid himself again as he felt his head spinning.

This feels so wrong for him... All he knew is that he was about to him... why did he even come to his mind.... that sweet innocent face... he knew those are just masks... so why is he thinking about him? Why is he so distracted? This should've been a fun night for him...

Kyungsoo sighed. That idol ruined his night.


Chanyeol immediately woke up to his phone blasting. He checked it to see which was calling him and wasn't surprised to see his dear actor friend, making him lazily roll his eyes before answering. 'What is it this time, soo?'

To his surprise, a croaking, sluggish voice answered him. 'Pick me up, dumb...'

'It's already 3 am, you know.' He sat up, still trying his best to open his eyes despite the urge to sleep is kicking him in. The actor didn't say a single word in reply, making him wait. The singer knew that this is one of the actor's risky scapades, with him ing people who wanted something from him. He's tired of him calling at some time god knows how early, but he has to, this friend of his is broken to the core.

After a moment, Chanyeol felt that something is wrong. The typical night for Kyungsoo to call him would be just the actor rambling complaints he got from the people he ed with. This time, it's silent... it's peculiar to him. 'Soo... what's wrong?'

'Nothing.'

'Did something happen?'

'Just pick me up, goddamnit.'

'Text me the hotel address, I'll fetch you in a moment... let me just wake myself up.'

'Okay...' He replied slowly like a little kid before hanging up. Chanyeol became amused after hearing him, and made his mind wonder about who and how and why the did it end up like this... but seeing how his friend is basically just a sad boy, he could only pray. As soon as he's able to stand properly without closing his eyes, he immediately went to wash his face, before going out.

A sad sigh went out of his mouth the moment he gazed at the sky, and saw the dawn slowly coming out with its hopeful colors in this night of somber.

'I wish you'll change for the better now, Soo.'