corn espresso

Barista Boy

'Good work everyone.'

'Good work!'

Everyone's hurrying into moving out of their seats and are excited to go home after a successful script reading except one who's been out of focus ever since he saw his long time crush for the longest time.

It was the main dancer of 365, Kim Jongin.

For the whole period of script reading and clearing any possible problems immediately, the idol took this time as to study the actor who's been sitting a few chairs away from him, and that made his own script reading as Do Kyungsoo reading. He didn't even read a single word nor switched the first page of his script, and instead gazed at the lovely actor who's clearly serious and immersed on the material he's given. For that period, Jongin examined every single thing about the actor; the very stubtle mannerisms that made him quite cute for a moment, the movements of his mouth the moment he find something odd, the expressions of his face when he listens to the explanations given---on god, he's indeed crazy for him.

'It seemed like you've never read the script nor heard the story.' The idol blinked for a couple of moments before looking down at the person in front of him. There were big round eyes that rested on the plumpiest cheeks he's ever seen, and those thick eyebrows that complemented his thick, heart-shaped lips. That deep, manly voice he heard was still processed by his braincells for a moment before realising who the person was, making him stumble over nothing.

To his surprise, he laughed. Jongin felt like he's going to be flung to the sky by the gods. Do Kyungsoo is laughing. DO KYUNGSOO IS LAUGHING.

It also took him a few moments before realising that fawning over him is so awkward and that it also might creep his crush, but seeing the look on his face, he thought it was alright. He stared at the actor's eyes for a moment, who had that look where he was waiting him to calm down. 'So, are you alright?'

'Ah,' He breathed out. 'I am. I'm sorry about before.'

'So, back to where I asked, did you know the story about the drama we're having?'

The idol blinked, unable to answer. 'Huh?'

'Oh,' he smirked. 'Seems like you don't.'

To Jongin's surprise, Kyungsoo immediately grabbed him closer to him. Despite crouching, his heart was beating so fast that he was getting scared of being caught by the person himself. Every moment was making the idol happy and anxious at the same time, while the actor was getting amused at his very clumsy actions. But after whispering something in his ear, the idol was left speechless, and even blushing whilst looking at the actor walking away.

'The drama is about two guys who thought they're fighting over a girl, but are actually in love with each other.'

 


'So was it fun teasing him?' asked Baekhyun the moment he arrived on the dressing room. He noticed that there was a happy look on his face as he entered, which made him spectulate the he did, infact, tease someone. Kyungsoo did not speak until he sat down in front of the mirror, sighing. 'That guy was very easy to tease. When I said that our drama's about two guys who were 'fighting' over a girl fell in love with each other, he immediately blushed.'

'So that's what the drama's about!' His personal assistant squealed as he sat down beside him, but with his attention on the phone he's typing at. To his surprise, the actor immediately grabbed his phone, and frowned the moment he looked at the screen. 'God, another straight boy.'

'Well, what did you expect? That's my type.'

'Yeah,' Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 'You like the type who breaks your gay heart, hm?'

'Aren't you gay yourself?'

'But at least I have a man for me. Right, Yeol?' Baekhyun moved his eyes to see a tall man with an annoyed look on his face, making him avoid contact with him. With a deep voice, he asked, 'How dare you disturb my small amount of sleep?'

'Aren't you tall enough already?' Kyungsoo turned his back to face him with a smile. His personal assistant, on the other hand, was trying his best to be cautious since this energy looks like they're going to fight at any moment. But to his relief, Chanyeol sat down on a nearby chair like a dog the moment the actor motioned for him to sit.

Baekhyun is amazed. Is this the power of Korean yakuza?

Park Chanyeol, from what every one in the acting industry knew, is a renowned musician. But he is mostly known as the musician Do Kyungsoo would trust in terms of his drama's OSTs, and would often be known by people who are fans of the actor as the 'handsome tall guy that appears on Kyungsoo's dramas'. And due to this peculiarity, people speculate that there is something between them.

But the truth is, there is actually nothing. They're just long time friends.

'Yeol, you always get extra roles whilst making my OSTs.' The actor started the moment the energy of the room was back to normal. Baekhyun moved his gaze to the musician in front of them and saw the deep, dark circles that were under his eyes---Do Kyungsoo really had an audacity to take away his precious hours of sleep. 'So I asked the director, that what if I'll give you one of the supporting roles in the drama?'

'What...' Chanyeol asked, anger slowly building in the tone of his voice. 'Are.., you trying... to say?'

'Well I'm saying is that I chose you as the one who has that will rival the other for my feelings!' He replied nonchalantly, with the huge smile on his face.

'And this story... is?'

'Is the first straight-baiting story that I'll act in!'

'I'm going home.' was the only thing that Chanyeol said as he moved out of his seat. Despite having a straight face, there was smoke coming out from his ears and his nostrils as he walked, making the observing Baekhyun get scared watching them interact. But his heart went out of the nearest window when the actor threw the tall man's script, falling on his big, broad back.

'You'll do this because you... love me right?' Baekhyun swore that he even saw Kyungsoo's eyebrow twitch when he said that. There was tension all over the place, and even if it isn't, it looked like whole room was shaking in anger.

Byun Baekhyun wants to die.