Chapter 11

Like That Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day5

Jae squints his eyes as the sun ray shines directly towards his face. He moves his head downwards and soon he found that the long silky black hair girl is hugging him tightly while burying her face on his chest. He gaze at her warmrly as his plump lips curves upwards. His long fingers her hair carefully, trying not to wake her up from her beauty sleep. But Sooyeon is all of a sudden grunting which made Jae shuts his eyes immediately, pretends that he is still sleeping.

Sooyeon squints her eyes and tilts her head downwards at his arm that has been placed on her waist since last night. Dang, he sleeps here? She slowly lift his arm away from her and struggles to get out from the bed cautiously without waking up the puffy cheeks guy who is pretending to sleep soundly. Sheesh. She immediately tiptoed towards the door and sneak out carefully.

She scrambles down the stairs and heads towards the kitchen as she saw Jae’s mother is busy preparing the breakfast. “Morning mom. Can I help you prepare the breakfast?”

“Sure thing, sweetheart. Did you sleep well last night?”

“...y-yes,” she answers hesitately.

“Why? Did you feel uncomfortable with that room?” Jae’s mother places the plate on the table as she glances at Sooyeon curiously.

“No, mom. Everything is good! Don’t worry,” she grins.

“Morning mom. Oh hey good morning, Sooyeon.” The foxy eyes guy takes a seat as he runs his hand on his fluffy black hair.

“Morning Brian,” the ladies say in unison.

“Did you sleep well?” Jae’s mother asks.

“Of course! A big thanks to Jae because I managed to conquer the whole bed since Jae sneaked into his girl’s room-”

“Brian-” Sooyeon covers his mouth quickly.

“What?” Jae’s mother frowns as she locks her gaze at both of them, waiting for the explanation.

“Uh...hmm,” Sooyeon clears . “He’s still sleeping in that room.”

Brian grabs her hand and continue, “At this rate, they are-”

Sooyeon wraps his arm around his neck securely, waiting for the right time to headlock him as she says, “You better stop saying those thing or…”

“Okay, okay!” he pats her arm slowly, gesturing her to help Jae’s mother.

“Morning mom!” Three of them lift their head at the six feet tall guy who is marching towards them, while yawning.

“Did you sneaked into her room?” His mother attacks him as he takes a seat next to his cousin.

“What?” His small eyes widen in surprise. “No- mom let me-” he narrows his eyes towards Brian.

Kang Brian

“What’s with those stare?” Brian frowns as he purses his lips.

“Okay kids, stop bickering,” his mother is about to take a seat in front of Brian as well as Sooyeon who is already seated opposite to him. “Let’s-”

“Mom,” he suddenly stands up which made everyone looks at him. “Can you sit here, next to Brian?”

“Wh-" his mother snorts. "Okay, okay,” .

Jae immediately walks towards the chair next to Sooyeon and sit on it. He starts to tuck in the food into his mouth diligently while his other hand naturally finds Sooyeon’s hand and he interlocks his fingers with her as he grins. Sooyeon is stay unbothered and continues to eat the food.

“Mom,” Jae stop munching. “Are you joining us for picnic?”

Sooyeon pulls Jae closer to her side, “What do you mean by picnic?” She widens her eyes at him who’s pretending not to hear her.

“Nope. I need to buy some kitchen stuff,” his mother is gesturing to the guy next to her who is busy stuffing the food into his mouth. “Asks Brian to join you.”

Jae rolls his eyes as he stares at Brian, “Do you wanna join the picnic?”

“Nope, I don’t wanna be your third wheeler,” he answers nonchalantly.

“You heard that? He’s ridiculously unbelievable.”

“You are more unbelievable,” Brian mumbles and Sooyeon smirks as she heard his answer.

“What did you say just now?”Jae squints his eyes at Brian.

“Nothing,” he shakes his head slowly while holding his laugh.

*****

"Eat more," Wonpil’s sister puts some meat in his rice bowl.

He moves the bowl away from her, "I am eating."

"But you seem like you are losing your appetite. I didn't want my lil bro to be thin."

"Yea sis,” he gives a glimpse at his sis as furrowing his brows. “I'm eating right now."

"Wonpil."

"Yes, mom?"

"When will you bring your girlfriend here?"

"Girl- wait I don't have any girlfriend-"

"Sooyeon?" He coughs as he heard the name that out from his mother's mouth. "Hey, eat slowly," she hands the glass of water to her son.

"Mom, he's choking because you mentioned her name," his sister his back. "I bet he has something with her."

"I wished that she has something with me too," he beams an indescribable smile as he stuffs the last spoon of his food into his mouth. "Done. Thanks for this delicious food, mom," he gets up and walks towards the sink and he started to clean the dishes.

He walks lazily to the living room and tosses his body on the couch. His phone suddenly lights up as he receives a message from Dowoon.

 

Bro, get out from your house and get some air.

Come on, Kim Yeonpil!

Duh.

"Mom," he yells from the couch. "Dowoon asks me to company him for photoshoot thingy, can I go?"

"Of course, honey. Let me pack some food for you guys."

"Thanks, mom."

He smashed the phone keyboard quickly. 

 

Let's meet at the convenient store.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter