Beauty And The Beast (I)

Alter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Far away,
Long ago,
Glowing dim as an ember,
Things my heart used to know,
Things it yearns to remember
And a song someone sings

Once upon a December

 

 

"That is amazing Taeyeon-shi, you are doing very well!", I clapped my hands at the beautiful sound of the piano. It's turned out that the mysterious girl's name was Kim Taeyeon, never have I ever seen her before, especially since it's a small town and I know everyone as they know me. I concluded that this girl was most definitely out of town, one that might be far from here. It's very understandable as Alice is one of the best piano players in the town, maybe in the world as well!

No matter how much I think about it, Taeyeon looks like a 12 year old, and I thought she might of been Alice's daughter for a bit. Turned out she's my age and actually a few months older than me! I carefully studied her features, I do believe she could be a doll that came to life, and I have never seen anyone so beautiful and cute. Ever.

But I never knew that since that day my entire world would turn upside down, inside out.

 

 

"Woah, Taetae!!! Look at the gardens! It's just so eye catching! I've decided that when I get married I will have a gigantic garden in the backyard!"

"hahaha, Fany-ah what on earth got into you? How will you own a gigantic garden? And with what land?", we strolled through the meadow fields after visiting Alice's music shop. It was the late afternoon, and we still had time to spare so I asked Taeyeon to join me on a walk. These pass few months we grew closer after constantly meeting Alice. Taeyeon went for the piano lessons and I was there to perfect my singing. There were times where she would play a piece and I sing, it was utmost wonderful.

"What land you say? Hmm, well, it's always been my dream to marry to most kindest and loving person ever. My husband will build me a castle, a big one, where even the entire town can fit. With a enormous backyard that can fit a maze and my garden. I've always wanted everyone I love to be together, it will be like a never ending festival filled with laughter and joy, dancing and singing. Say, would you play the piano for me one day in that castle?", I stopped my babble as I wanted to know your reply.

"Of course, if it's as you wish, I'd be honored", you did a playful bow to accompany your words.

"Then it's a promise!", I clapped with joy, I couldn't wait for the day to come where I hear you play the piano for me.

"But if I may, where would you find such a husband?", I pondered on an answer to give, it was something I hadn't thought of.

"I might as well marry someone really wealthy, or someone who just loves me that much. But if I were to choose, I would want it to be someone who I'd love to the end of time and they would feel the same way as me.", I met your questionable gaze, our eyes locked and a small smile grew on your face as you whispered.

"I wish you find that someone"

 

 

"Taetae look!", she called me by that baby name once again. I don't mind since she's the only one who's allowed to, I still wonder how she came up with the name every time. Her explanation though was 'it's cute'.

Another year has passed since I met this bubbly girl, never in my life I would of thought I'd meet someone so enchanting, so intriguing. I have never felt so curious about a human, ever. Mother says that every human is flawed, but I never found a single flaw in this human. There are times where I question if she is human, maybe she might be a goddess instead? If she were, it would make everything easier.

I never wanted to admit it, but I have indeed fallen in love, and with a girl I knew I would never get to spend my lifetime with.

Yes, I Kim Taeyeon, fell in love.

 

 

"Taengoo-ah, you can't fall for her", Aish that annoying Kwon.

"Leave me alone kabb, you can't turn back time.........and no I will not allow you to even try there's too much risk in time travel and messing with time itself", I had to remind this girl of the dangers of space and time before she actually went and did something.

"How dare you think I might do such a thing", she faked a gasp and hovered above me upside down. I swear ever since she got her wings she's been using them to the fullest, but then again I wouldn't blame her after all not every angel gets wings, they have to earn them.

"Just don't fall any d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter