My pathetic neighbor

Love you, Mr. Misanthrope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2; 1125 words

 

Soonyoung turned his side when he saw his neighbor walked out of his house. "Excuse me, 809-nim." Wonwoo looked at the other. "Thank you for last night. Because of you, I lose my boyfriend. So, thank you so much." Soonyoung rolled his eyes at the man. Wonwoo scoffs and went close to his annoying neighbor. "You're annoying. I understand why he left you." He smirks and left the man alone- maybe reflecting his self.

"I'm sure you never dated before! No one even wants you!" Soonyoung shouts.

 

A ping sound comes from his phone and notifies him for a message left for him. He grabs his phone and clicks on the message- it was his mother. Send me some money. He reads. He sighs as he walks out of the office and went out through the back door. He presses the green button and calls his mother.

"Son." She said. "Mom. Did you lost again?" His mother never changes, she can't even win- but still spending his money like nothing. "Just send those money. I'm sure this time. I can win." He sighs. "Mom. You said it like that before. But look what happened, you still lost the game. Enough, mom." He heard something broke through the line. "Mom. Did you drink again? Mom. I told you not to drink. You're not well, mom."

She groans. "If you want me to stop drinking, then send
those money." "Mom. I don't have any more money for you. I have my own life. I have to eat, buy myself clothes, pay my bills, pay my loan and I need those money to go to work. I didn't work my off for you to spend my money on some bull! You hear me? I won't give you any more money. If you still wanna see me here- then, stop asking for my money." He ended the call.

Wonwoo crouches down and he hides his face in his arms. His head is about to burst. "My life ." He exclaimed. Wonwoo sighs before he stands up and went inside to continue his work.

 

He sings on top of his lungs to the ballad. He was heartbroken. Jihoon left him. His cute little sweetheart had left him. How could he do that to him? Why? Is he not enough? "Soonyoung. I think you should stop. You're drunk." Mingyu pulled his arm. He snaps his arm from the man's grip. "No! I need to let these feelings out." He snatches the controller from Seungcheol's hands as he picks another sad ballad.

"Come on, Soonyoung. This is not your first time getting dump by your ex-boyfriends." He turned to look at Seungcheol. "Why are you being mean to me?!" His fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter