I want to know his name

Love you, Mr. Misanthrope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3; 1265 words

 

Wonwoo walks out of his house for his groceries day. It’s been a long time since he eats homemade foods so, finally, he had the mood for it. He checks his door to make sure it was closed properly and loops the grocery’s bag around his shoulder.

“You're as sad as this dying plant outside your house!” The guy’s voice plays in his mind. Wonwoo bit his lower lip and looks down for the plant. “Huh?” He looks around but, the plant is not there. He shrugs. Better off without the plant. At least the guy has nothing to compare him to anymore.

He walks past the guy’s door and kicks it.

 

Soonyoung walks through the section to find instant noodles that match his taste and mood. He was clearly in his grumpy mood after last night incident with his neighbor. Soonyoung scoffs when he hears his neighbor’s voice in his mind. “He is so annoying. Like I wanna smacks his handsome face-”

He freezes. “Wait, what?!” He says, nearly shouting. How can he say his neighbor is handsome? He paces along the section while biting his nail. But, he does own quite a look. “Soonyoung! A man should have a manner. Yes, manner. And he’s clearly doesn’t have it.” He scolds his self.

Soonyoung raised his head and met with his neighbor, standing all handsome at the end of the section and his forehead creases while staring at him. He immediately straightens his self and spares a glare at his neighbor. Wonwoo scoffs. Soonyoung also scoffs loudly for the other to hear him.

They walk to take what the item they decides but both hands just grab the same instant noodle. They turn to look at each other. “I took it first.” Wonwoo tugs the noodles. Soonyoung rolls his eyes. “I took it first.” Wonwoo gives a disbelief looks.

“You love listening to other people, right? So, listen to me. Let go and take others.” Soonyoung looks at him smugly. “You make my grumpy side out today. So, I’m not gonna listen to you and giving up on this.” Soonyoung snaps the noodles hardly and puts it into his basket. “All the taekwondo training were worth it.” He told the man.

 

Wonwoo groans as he remembers the incident earlier. He can’t believe he lost to his annoying neighbor. He shakes his head and continues to find the items in his list. He is about to lose his sanity when he sees his neighbor is standing in front of the things he wants from the chiller.

“If you’re not buying anything, makes some way for others.” Soonyoung looks at him. “You again.” Soonyoung groans. “Yeah, you again,” Wonwoo says before grabs the tofu from the chiller and puts it into his basket. Soonyoung peeks at his neighbor’s list and grabs another tofu before putting it into the man’s basket. “Use this one. It tastes better for your stew.”

Wonwoo looks at the man. “And you’re not telling me what to buy.” Soonyoung leans close to the man’s ear. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter