His safety circle

Love you, Mr. Misanthrope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4; 1213 words

 

Soonyoung pays and thanking the taxi driver before he goes out of the taxi. He catches up after Wonwoo when the man walks ahead into the apartment building. He stands beside the man, waiting for the elevator- as they walk inside it, Soonyoung quickly pushes their floor and Wonwoo slightly taken aback by the man standing quite close to him.

 

Wonwoo quickly inserts his passcode and about to go inside his house when he remembers his medicine. “Oh, hey. I need that.” He points at the small paper bag in Soonyoung’s hand. Soonyoung looks to his hand and, “Oh! Yes. Here.” He walks closer to where the door was opened and holds the door.

“You need to eat.” Wonwoo glances towards his kitchen and the cluttering groceries he bought yesterday on the counter. “I...can manage. Thank you.” He takes the medicine from Soonyoung’s hand and wants to close the door but, Soonyoung holding it back. “Nonsense. You’re still weak and I know you won’t eat unless someone forces the food into your mouth.”

Soonyoung grins before he rushes himself into Wonwoo’s space and pulls the door closed. Wonwoo slightly panic when he sees the man standing proudly in his doorway. “You’re not welcomed.” Soonyoung hums. “I know and I don’t care.” The man looks around his space- slightly peeking into Wonwoo’s room.

“Can I say something?” Wonwoo squints his eyes at the man. “No.” Soonyoung chuckles. “I knew you’re gonna said that. Still- this is the plainest house I’ve ever seen.” Wonwoo rolls his eyes. “Well, you’re not welcomed here and the door is there.” He points at the door. Soonyoung grins when he receives a glare from Wonwoo. He clasps his hand. “Anyways! I’m gonna make you porridge- slightly plain and blend for you so, your stomach can rest a lil bit.”

Wonwoo quickly pulls the man when he’s about to go inside the kitchen. “Whoa. Where do you think you’re going? You’re not making me anything. I definitely can manage myself.” Soonyoung shakes his head. “Listen here, mister. First, I need to go into the kitchen to cook. Second, you can’t manage yourself for now. You are still weak and pale and looking miserable and bony and- do I need to keep up with this?” Wonwoo groans.

“Fine.” He sighs before getting pushes by Soonyoung. “Good. Now, you-” He points at Wonwoo, “-need to go and take a shower. Wear some comfortable clothes before you eat. Shush!” “Ergh. You’re so dramatic and annoying.” Soonyoung crosses his arms. “I know.” Wonwoo huffs in annoyance.

 

Soonyoung knocks on the door after he is done making the porridge. He decides to go inside the room when he heard nothing came from inside. “Hey.” He calls, slightly whispering. “Oh.” Wonwoo is asleep on his bed- don’t worry, he is fully dressed. He doesn’t want to disturb the man but, W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter