I like you

Love you, Mr. Misanthrope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7; 1610 words

 

The loud alarm waking Wonwoo up from his deep sleep. He reaches for his phone- turning off the alarm. He groans as he stretches his sore limbs- he hissed as he felt slight pain from his lower body part. He stops- as he turns his head immediately to his side and saw no one beside him.

“Soonyoung was here last night...right?” He brings his hand to the other side and feels a linger warmness on the bed. He gasps, as he raised his head slightly and sees his clothes scattered around the floor. He turns around his bed while pulling his hair lightly. “I must be crazy.” He whines.

He freezes when- “Do you- want to come up in bed with me?” Oh my god. Jeon Wonwoo, what have you done? “Don’t go. Stay with me.” He laughs. “What? Don’t go? Stay with me? Woah- I must be crazy for real.” He hops off his bed as he struggles into the bathroom.

 

Soonyoung walks out from the bathroom and sees his self in the mirror. Last night clicks in his mind. He shakes his head as he grinning from ear to ear. “Jeon Wonwoo. You’re such an adorable person.” He hums to a song as he picks his outfit for the day.

He knew, he really likes the man. His neighbor. Jeon Wonwoo. “Just saying his name- makes my day better.” He says as he munches on his cereal. He scrolls through his Instagram- “Does Wonwoo has Instagram?”

 

Wonwoo groans as he looks into the mirror. “For god’s sake. How am I suppose to cover all of this?” He grabs his phone as looks at the weather. “Thank you, Lord. For making today’s cold.” He goes through his wardrobe and pulls a maroon turtleneck- putting it on.

He makes his hair a bit before he grabs his bag and his phone- making his way to work.

 

Wonwoo presses the elevator button and the door opens. He goes inside and he heard a door being closed. Is that Soonyoung? He looks over the button. Should I wait for him? He’s about to press the button when Soonyoung appears in front of the elevator. Their eyes met- Wonwoo acts calm when he is totally nervous and quite happy seeing him.

Soonyoung went inside and presses the close button. Wonwoo bites his lips to prevent him from smiling when he saw Soonyoung grinning at him earlier. “Wonwoo.” He flinches slightly when he heard his name. “Are you feeling okay? Maybe I was quite rough last night?” The man said smugly.

Wonwoo turns to look at the man when he sees the necklace around Soonyoung’s neck. He feels his forehead creases. Oh. Soonyoung wore the necklace too, last night. He remembers seeing a glimpse of it last night. He looks at Soonyoung. “I’m okay. It was- uhm, quite okay last night.” Wonwoo said with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

“Really? Well, that’s fine.” Wonwoo grips on his bag tightly. Does he feel jealous? “Y’know. I never start a relationship this way. But it’s fine! I like being advance with you.” The elevator door opens when both of them step out of it. Wonwoo chuckles.

Soonyoung stops him from walking. “Why?” Wonwoo smirks. “I thought you were casual about this thing. I guess you’re not?” Soonyoung frowns. “What do you mean?”

“Well, I just thought last night was us helping each other with our own ual frustration. Nothing more? But, looks like you want to be in a relationship with me. What to do? I don’t date college student like you.” Wonwoo flashes him a smile before walking away.

Soonyoung scoffs- trailing behind Wonwoo. “Excuse me. I don’t date old man too. Just to tell you, I don’t really enjoy last night too. You should be thankful that someone as charming and young like me gladly helped you. Umph!” Wonwoo turns to look at Soonyoung. “Well. Have you done talking?”

“I am! Why?!” “Good. I need to go to work now, kid.” Wonwoo gets closer to the man. “Do well in your class.” He says before patting Soonyoung’s . He gets inside the bus and smirks at Soonyoung when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter