A man with a red sweater

Love you, Mr. Misanthrope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1; 1164 words

Soonyoung keeps clicking on the mouse when the movie doesn’t start playing. “Yah. When will the movie play?” His boyfriend, Jihoon glared at him. “I don’t know. You know I’m not tech-savvy.” Jihoon groaned before he came close to him and lean to look at the laptop screen. “Kwon Soonyoung. Your wifi is the problem. Look.” He pointed at the icon under the screen.

Soonyoung scratches his head. “Oh no. That damn thing really has to break down today.” He turned to look at his boyfriend- who currently sprawled on the old couch in his apartment. “What to do, Ji?” His boyfriend gives him a disbelief looks. “Soonyoung. You’re an engineering student. Aren’t you able to fix this thing?”

“But babe, I learned about building, not computer.” Jihoon rolled his eyes. “I don’t know. Think of something.” He pouted at his boyfriend.

Wonwoo was reading on his bed when the bell rings. He put his book on his lap and look around. He’s not hearing things, right? He shrugged and continues his reading when the bell rings again. He groaned. He put his book aside and walked to the door. He looked through the door’s hole and saw a man wearing a red sweater smiling brightly- too brightly. He pushed the button on his intercom.

“Why?” “I’m sorry but, can you give me your wifi password? Mine had broken down.” Wonwoo looks at his door. What on earth? How can someone become this shameless? “I don’t have wifi.” He lied. He releases the button and stormed to his bed. “Yah! The movie is playing!” He hears another man voice outside.

 

He lies down on his bed, comfortably tucked in his warm blanket- getting ready to sleep. “I told you! This movie is fun!” His eyes jolted open. What’s wrong with his neighbor being so loud?! “I know. But I want to have fun with you tonight, Ji.” Gross. “I can’t even sleep peacefully in my own house.” Wonwoo complained before cupped his ears with his pillow.

 

He rubbed his stomach as he walked to his workplace. His stomach has been hurting this whole morning. Must be from stress. Blames his neighbor. That man was loud as hell, doing some...things with his boyfriend. He stops by a pharmacy and bought some medicine for his upset stomach. “Thank you.” He said, before walking out from the pharmacy.

Wonwoo quickly went into the office and went to his desk, putting his stuff on the desk before walked to the pantry to take his medicine. He heard the pantry’s door opens but, he decided to ignore it. Maybe his loud colleague just arrived for his morning coffee. “Are you feeling okay, Wonwoo?”

He turned around and saw S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter