The Greatest Downfall

She Was a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV
“That was excellent! Thank you Ms. Im”
The teacher praises Yoona the moment she finished her history report. Bogum was one of the crowd when she presents her report in the audio visual room. Bogum claps being so proud to his girlfriend. Yes. Yoona is indeed his girlfriend already. But they decided to keep it to themselves as Bogum doesn’t want attention if ever they knew about it.


 Yoona smiles at him as she bows to the crowd. Tiffany and Chorong didn’t clapped at all. Chorong was thinking about what Yoona told her and it is indeed about that stupid history report only. She’s just using him. 
Chorong whispered something to Tiffany making Tiffany gasp. She smirks as she watches them both. So this is her game after all she thought. Wait until he found out that the girl he is clapping will be the cause of his downfall.
When the presentation is over, Yoona went to her cheerleading practice. Everyone was talking about the upcoming prom night next week. Later on, Chorong and Tiffany went to Yoona.
“Yoona-ssi!”
Chorong called. Yoona greet them as the three of them went to the locker room to change clothes.
“Have you decided on what you are going to wear in prom?”
Tiffany asks.
“Err, I still haven’t but I guess I’ll just use whatever clothes I have in home”
Yoona answers.
“What the hell Yoona? Then let’s go shopping later then! Come with us later”
“Uhm, I don’t think so guys. I have plans later so—“
“Aish, I knew it” -> Tiffany
“Yoona, you’re not going out with that nerd are you?” -> Chorong
“Don’t call him nerd. And… I, I won’t go out with him. I have a game with Dareum later”
She lied. Actually, she is going out with Bogum. She’s just not ready to tell them about it. Not just now.
“The game can wait. C’mon Yoona-ssi, we miss you”
Chorong suggested as Yoona pressed her lips and exhales before answering. 
“Okay”

When the bell rang, Yoona together with her friends went to the mall to go shopping. Yoona texted Bogum already about it and she was glad he understands. As they choose between aisle to aisle, Tiffany talks about guys that will surely ask them to go with them in prom. Yoona thought about it at first. Will she be able to go to the prom with Bogum?


“I’m sure Seo Jun will ask you Yoona-ssi”
Tiffany said as she elbowed her giggling.
“Seo Jun oppa? The soccer player?!”
Chorong said as she blushed. 
“Yah, don’t droll! He already got his eyes to Yoona here. Why don’t you just accept Mark Tuan the editor in chief of our school paper?”
“Psh, easy for you to say perhaps you have Donghae oppa already. I don’t like Mark. He’s too persistent”
“But he’s cute though”
Yoona doesn’t really pay attention to what they say because she was pre-occupied thinking how will she be able to go to prom if they keep their relationship.
“Yoona-ssi”
“O-oh, yeah?”
“Are you okay? You seemed bothered”
Chorong asks.
“Nothing. Just tired maybe”
Tiffany and Chorong knew she was thinking of Bogum. They don’t understand why their friend is being like that to a guy especially that Park Bogum. Did he perhaps bewitch their friend? Did he use love potions? Tiffany and Chorong looked at each other and seemed to understand each other. 
“Yoona-ssi, can you be honest with us right now? Is Bogum the one you’re thinking?”
Tiffany asks making Yoona looked at them with her eyes wide making her guilty as charge.
“It’s him right?”
Chorong said trying to confirm it. Yoona hesitated at first but then they have the right to know. They are friends afterall.
“Y-yes”
“Look, I know you’re being hunted by your conscience because of what you did to him right?”
“What?”
“Yeah, didn’t you tell me you’re just using him to do your history report right? It’s okay Yoona. We understand you but please stop hanging out with him since he’s building up some hope about you”
They are not getting it right. Chorong still think it’s about that stupid history report. It’s not. They don’t understand her. It’s hard for her but she just nod to make them think it is the reason. She thought Bogum might not like it if they will know about their relationship. 
“Don’t worry about it Yoona. Forget about him. We all get mean sometimes.”
“She’s right. Maybe that ner- I mean Bogum might forget about you too. Can we just talk about the prom?”
Chorong said changing the topic. Yoona is not proud of what she did. 

“I don’t think I can go”
Yoona told Bogum as she was talking to him on the phone. She told him about not going to prom if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter