Just Teasing.. Nothing else

She Was a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

The next day, Yoona went to school wearing her cheerleading clothes. They had a practice that morning since all of the athletes, cheerleaders and so on is exempted and no need to go to their physical education class everytime they would have a practice. She walks casually as she scrolls on her phone checking her social media accounts. Later on, a person bumped to her causing all her things to fall and so is her phone.

“What the—“

She didn’t have the chance to continue since she saw who it was. That Park Bogum guy.

“Y-Y-Yoona-ssi, m-m-mian-he”

He said as he stutters and nervously pick her things up. Yoona was just looking at him and she was wondering why is he even trembling. He just bumped into her.

“It’s okay Bogum-ssi. I’ll get it, you’re late. Just go on”

She said as she gets her things on the ground and the ones he picked up. Bogum hesitated as he continues to pick other things.

“Yah, I said it’s okay. Just go now”

She said as she gets the things he picked up. She saw how he blushed so much and seems so shy because he wasn’t looking at her straight. He was looking at the ground again.

“O..kay.. I guess I’ll be going now”

Yoona said as Bogum seems to be cemented there. Yoona raised an eyebrow as she sees him not only some nerdy old-fashioned guy, but a weird nerdy old-fashioned guy. When she turns to see him, he was not looking at the ground anymore. He was looking at her. But he realized that she looked at him and so he looked at the ground once again.

    

What’s with this guy, really.

 

Yoona was practicing some stunts at the soccer field together with her mates. Chorong and Tiffany spotted Bogum once again watching them on the bleachers (or rather Yoona) while practicing. He was holding his opened book but he’s not reading it because he was pre-occupied looking at her.

“Yoona, it’s him again!”

Tiffany told her and she saw him watching them.

“He’s so creepy Yoona”

Chorong commented as she was wearing a disgust look. But Yoona doesn’t. Is he stalking her right now? Well then, she may like to tease this ‘stalker’ of hers. She looked at him completely and even waved at him. She saw how Bogum look at his sides and at his back. He’s the only one there. Yoona waved at him again and he didn’t know what to react and so he quickly put his book in front of him. Yoona laugh. His book is even not in the right position.

“Err, what are you doing?”

Tiffany asked with her eyebrow raised.

“Nothing. Just teasing him a bit”

Am I? She said to herself. She doesn’t know either. She just love to see his reaction and his flushed face.

When it was their third period, Yoona changed their clothes and went to their class. It was a bit early so the three of them are chatting.

“Seriously Yoona, that guy is a freak-a-zoid. He’s hair is messy and long, his polo is not tuck-in and it not seems not ironed as well. And look at that geeky glasses. So weird”

Tiffany said as she looks at him.

“More like Severus Snape”

Chorong said and both of them laugh. Yoona did not laugh with them as slowly looks at him and she caught him looking at her. Once again, he blushed. Why is he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter