Yoona’s History Report

She Was a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Yoona was looking at her proposal paper regarding her history report. She made it herself and even got checked by her teacher with a red mark. She was tapping her pen on her table trying to figure out what to do with it. She came to school early in the morning to plan if she will pursue that report or not. Later on, Chorong went inside their classroom and surprised to see Yoona.

“You’re early Yoona-ssi.”

Compared to Tiffany, Chorong is not that sarcastic to every word she will say. Tiffany grew up abroad that’s why her perspectives are different compared to Chorong. But not until she turns 14. Her family went to Korea since his dad had a business there so she didn’t have the choice but to adjust to another culture. Chorong on the other hand isn’t that rich compare to Tiffany. Her family owns 5 salons all over Korea. But neither of them is nothing compared to Yoona. Her dad is a lawyer owning law firms. Her mom is from Switzerland where she owns a restaurant there.

“I’m just trying to figure out something”

She can’t tell what’s bothering her since she will just get mad at her. Just like when Tiffany and Chorong discovered that she talked to Bogum. Both of them got mad especially Tiffany. She doesn’t like seeing Yoona talking to isolated students. They have a reputation to take care of. They are the most popular students there and Tiffany just can’t afford to lose it because of her.

Chorong was about to say something when the door opens. The guy who will ruin her reputation just came in. That tall guy wearing geeky glasses and his oily messy hair. The class nerd with the most outdated sense of fashion in the history of Seoul High-Park Bogum.

Yoona sighs as she sees him.

Being the class genius, Yoona feels like the way other students treat Bogum is far different. They treat him as if he was an outcast maybe because of his capacity to think making others feel intimidated or even feeling insecure. She felt like Bogum is the last person to be considered as a friend. Yoona is looking at him. When he sits at the back with the morning sunshine shining on his face, she saw his whole profile. High cheekbone, pointed nose and his y jawline.

She thought, is she the only one seeing his true profile? Behind those geeky glasses and messy hair and his outdated clothes is a handsome guy she never thought she would see.

Bogum slightly went red as he sees her looking at him. He smiles. That’s the first time she saw him smile. Not even when they first talk to each other.

Yoona put down her proposal papers and stands up to go to Bogum. Chorong pick up her proposal papers. Her face was in shock.

“Yoona-ssi! Is this your history report?! What the—“

Yoona ‘ssh’ her as she don’t want anyone to see her papers. She went to the chair in front of Bogum and greets him a goodmorning.

“H-Hi”

He answers. Yoona saw his proposal papers as well. It was quite thick compared to what she did.

“I see you’re almost done with your history report,”

“I—Y-yes”

“You’re awesome. We still have a week to revise or improve it but here you are compiling it already”

“Y-yeah… I don’t have anything to do so I focus on doing it.”

He said as he looked at her just looking at him smiling. He felt so uneasy.

“D-Do you need something?”

“I was just wondering…”

She said trying to pretend to hesitate to tell.

“… Can you help me with my history report? I wasn’t that good in history actually”

Bogum looked at her for a while trying to decide if he will help her or not.

“Please?”

She plead giving him her cutest attempt.

“S-Sure”

He agreed as she was already expecting it.

“Great! Then how about we meet later?”

“Sure, I’ll text you later”

He said as he was getting used to talking with Yoona.

“Okay. I have given you my number right? You haven’t forgotten, right?”

“Yes. A-ah, I mean no.”

He said as he exhales frustrated to his answer.

“I mean, yes, you have given me your number and no, I didn’t forget about it”

Chorong who was watching the both of them is now really not believing what she is seeing right now. Yoona? Talking to Bogum? Is she liking him now? No way! She knew Yoona doesn’t like getting out or hanging out with boys even her twin but him?

“See you later”

She said as she went back to her seat.

“Are you kidding me Yoona-ssi?”

Chorong told her with her most unbelieving tone.

“Don’t worry about that. No worries Cho”

“No worries?! You don’t like hanging out with boys even to handsome Kim Jongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter