Promise Rings

She Was a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

After the weekend-get-away that Bogum and Yoona had, they started to get along together. Tiffany and Chorong does not approve Yoona being with him often. She even eats lunch with Bogum and not with the two of them. She likes being with Bogum and that’s it. Siwan on the other hand doesn’t also like the idea of her hanging out with some nerdy. He told their parents about it but then again, Yoona told them he was just her friend. But Siwan sees something more.

“Really? You won’t make a fool out of me little sis”

“What do you want me to say? Were just friends Siwan”

“Friends? Im Yoona who dislikes being with guys is hanging out with one. Fishy”

“At least he is not like other guys you are hanging out with”

“Then it’s confirm. You like him don’t you?”

“I’m done talking to you. You won’t even believe me if I tell you were just—“

“Here you are again with that were-just-friends sh*t. You will regret this”

 

“Fine”

Yoona remembered she had a fight with Siwan. Siwan hates her being with guys and not to mention, Park Bogum. She doesn’t get it why people doesn’t like Bogum. He’s nice if you get to know him more.

Second quarter is over and semestral break is almost there. Yoona, is planning something and thinking if she can invite Bogum. Actually, she’s planning to go out of the country. She wants to show Bogum her favorite place in the world. St. Moritz. After their last subject that morning, she texted Bogum about her plan.

“Hey, I’m going to have a vacation in St. Moritz. Me and Dareum are going there.”

Bogum, who is busy putting his things in his bag gets his phone the moment it beeped. He reads the message and he looked at her and she’s already looking at him too. He smiles as he replied.

“Sure.”

Yoona smiles seeing Bogum’s reply.

“So, you like hanging out with him more than us now”

Yoona shrugged. She knew if she will say something, it will just cause a misunderstanding between them. She liked being with her besties but she can’t explain even to herself that she loved being with Bogum. Tiffany and Chorong slightly shakes their head as they watch Yoona slowly falling for the geeky glasses guy. Yoona doesn’t really care about what they say anymore.

She was aware that other students are talking about her and Bogum. She even heard about her going to get kick out of the cheer leading team. At first she bothered about being kicked out but then again, she doesn’t care.

 

When the semestral break comes, Bogum already had packed his things. His mother personally packed it for him and seems that she is more excited than him. When he arrived at the airport, Dareum, was slightly shocked seeing him. Even though it’s the second time he sees him, he knew he was that weirdo guy his noona had invited in their house before. He’s still is a walking disappointment he thought. Who on earth will wear oversized pants, a tee shirt and a checkered polo these days? He’s so old-fashioned!

“What’s he doing here?”

Dareum asked Yoona the moment he sees him.

“Well uh, he’s coming with us”

“What?!”

“I know what I’ve said to you that were going there together. But I just want him to come with us.”

“Aish. You said it will be OUR vacation”

He said as he gave her his most disapproving look. He put on his headphones and left. Yoona promised him that they will be going together in St. Moritz as they will visit their nanny who is working in their mother’s restaurant. Their parents are out of the country as they have a business trip while Siwan will spend the whole week with his team mates. So, she can’t just leave Dareum and so she told him that they will be going home to St. Moritz. Dareum, being the youngest among the three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter