Something Suspicious

She Was a Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Bogum couldn’t believe how much better he felt after talking to Yoona. It’s like he wasted so much time trying his best to pretend he doesn’t care for her. Eventually he was the one who took the first step. It took him some time though before realizing it. Thanks to his mom that helped him a lot. He had a sense of direction now that he found out that Yoona does care for him.

It means so much to him. It made her more the Yoona thathe believed in, that he actually truly liked. He also like the new Yoona since she became more mature and responsible.

He turns off his desktop computer and stood up to see his staff. He’s right. Yoona is once again, having a working lunch. Maybe he can just go out to ask her to have lunch with him. Right. That would be a nice idea. He went back to his desk to put his work in proper places before he will go ask her.

When he went out, Yoona is not there already. He ask Mitchel since he was next to her cubicle and he told him that she went to the coffee shop outside their building. Coffee? Really? For lunch? He thought. Maybe he can join her there since it was the reason why they reunited. He went out and saw her from outside. She was having a coffee alone. Perfect. He went inside and the moment he was footsteps away from her, Mr. McJones’ face caught him. He was there talking with her.

“So any plans to go there this weekend?”

His left eyebrow raises as he heard what he said. Are they that close to ask her about her weekend plans? He also sense something about how he told her that. It’s like they have somewhat, a secret.

“Yes sir” Yoona answered.

“We can go together. I can just pick you up to your house”

“Sure sir, if it isn’t too much of a hassle…”

“Of course not. You know, it’s always a pleasure…”

From being in a good mood, he became more suspicious between them. What was happening between the two of them? He just stopped thinking when Mr. McJones saw him.

“Oh, Mr. Park you’re here”

He said. He went closer and greet him as well. He can tell that Yoona is looking at her in the corner of his eyes.

“Yes. I was just about to leave,” he said plainly.

“Perfect. I want to discuss something to you at your office”

“Sure” he said casually but he was still in the midst of anger because of what he just saw and heard. But he kept it to himself.

 

It was passed 10 in the evening when Bogum finished his work. He rest his head on the head rest of his chair and closes his eyes and relax for a bit. About what happened a while ago made him go nuts just by thinking about it. So he focus on his works that he didn’t even realized what time it is now. He opened his eyes when he heard someone knocking. Must be his secretary so he lazily said

“Come in.”

The door opened and he saw Yoona peeking.

“Hi” she said.

“You need anything?” he asked. She went inside.

“I was going home actually, but I saw your room with the lights still on. I wasn’t sure if you’ve even had lunch and it’s already way past dinnertime. So I ordered some burger, chicken and spaghetti and pineapple juice because I know you liked them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter