Add-Vice

My Gay Boyfie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28 out of 50 that is more than enough to make him gay!!! Dara was in bed and was still pondering over the result of the Gay Test.

"Girl we're very sorry but he failed the test!," Bom was the first to blurt it out after meeting Jiyong.

"I have not met anyone who scored almost thirty in this test before and we only met  him for a short period of time!!!," CL shaking her head. 

"Yes unnie this is also the first time for me." Minzy added.

"However and this I need to emphasize he maybe gay but hey when he looks at Dara - wow his eyes shines and he blushes as if there is no one else in the room but her."

" But...but... he's gay!!!" Dara banged her head on the table top. 

"Hey gays are better to have around than guys at least they will not cheat on you with another girl and I don't believe you will get jealous if its a guy he happens to like - who knows you might even have the same taste when it comes to guys, hehehehe,"CL added.

"I hate you !!! Us having the same taste in men??? Gross!!!" Dara still banging her head on the table. 

"Stop that will you? He seems genuinely interested in you who knows a little kiss and plenty of making love can change him to a guy?" Bom commented. 

"Really? Can I change him?" Dara lifted her head up and looked at Bom. 

"That is if he doesn't find another guy first so best be in a hurry!!!" she commented laughing. 

"Unnie isn't it also an advantage because you can have only one closet at home and no need to quarrel about space. Lastly, you are messy at home I am sure he is very neat he can arrange your clothes, your house. your hair - what more can a girl ask for, right?" Minzy added.

"Right," the three other girls gave each other a high five and Dara looked at them - are they making fun of me or are they comforting me huhuhu...

Just as she was stomping her feet in bed Vice when came in to bid her good night. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter