Sizing it up

My Gay Boyfie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

"Whew! what was that all about? Why is my heart fluttering?" Dara stepped out into the sun as soon as she finished her interview with the CEO. She can't understand why her heart beat is running so fast!  She had to leave the room and being alone with him.

She recalled that her heart started fluttering the moment he gazed into her eyes... she tried so hard to avoid the feeling by talking to him as if he is her brother Vice but when he grabbed her waist tightly when she bid him goodbye all hell broke loose she immediately bid him goodbye just to stay away. She felt suffocated or something.

He is such so good looking to be gay but everytime his finger flips upward she knew where he belonged. But still... she shook her head to erase the feeling. But his perfume gosh how can a gay smell so manly...no! no! no! What the hell is wrong with her?

Still a bit dazed she went to school. 

"Hey unnie how was it?" Minzy was the first one to greet her as she entered their lab (the place where you make designs). Minzy placed her arms on Dara's shoulder and looked into her eyes. 

"Oh great! He was... he was..."

"He was???" Minzy asked. 

"He was gay - a totally lovely one." she lied. She knew he was too handsome to be gay yet...

"Hahaha so the rumors are true hah?"

"Totally yet he is elegant and glamorous if you ask me."

"And who is glamorous???" Bom came in munching corn in between talking. 

"Kwon Jiyong unni the PMO CEO is totally girlish, unni Dara said!" Minzy stod up to kiss Bom. 

"Really? Was he the all out type or the closet queen?" Bom sat in front of Dara. 

"Ahh how can I say this - he is elegant, very handsome and yet girlish especially that his hair is pink."

"Pink hahaha he is one of them baby!" CL overheard the talks and butted in. 

"So how did the interview go?"

"I asked Vice for advice and all his advices totally helped me - he seemed happy during the interview... its just that ..."

"That ? " Bom asked again, "I know you Dara did your heart flutter?"

"Ahhh yes I think so..." she responded innocently. 

"Oh my poor sister is crushing over a gay guy...but hey that's totally fine."

"In what way?"

"Look if you have a crush on a straight guy you cannot touch him right? you can't even be seen holding his hand but hey if its a gay you can embrace and no one will complain right?" Bom excitedly said. 

"Totally !!! I remember I had a crush on one of the engineering guys in the other university and he is so totally gay and guess what I kiss I hug and embrace but I was totally safe until I moved on!!!" CL commented. 

"Ohhh," she suddently realized it was okey to feel this way. I am okey she told herself and I am safe, I didn't realize that. "Thanks sis for a moment I thought it was strange to feel this way."

"Just don't fall too deeply cause he cannot reciprocate ha..." Bom stood behind Dara and rubbed her back, "The last time you fell it was so hard we had to carry you home to stop you from drowning yourself in soju okey?"

"Neh omma." of course I won't fall too deeply, he is gay afterall right?

Before our classes finished my phone rang with a call from an unfamiliar number. 

"Yebosaeyo Dara speaking?"

"Hi Dara," my heart started fluttering again how could a gay guy have such a musculine voice?

"Neh Huijang nim?" now why am I shaking, he is on the phone not in  front of me for Pete's sake!

"Please call me Jiyong." and like he said it almost in a whisper in a deep voice that is so attractive - if this guy can sing I will fall for his song. I shook my head gosh I am so crushing the CEO and God he is gay. Am I such a loser?

"Yes Ji...Jiyong what can I do for you?"

"Can you come over to the design room after your classes so I can take measurements already and I can show you your contract?" he asked. 

"So I start today? Oh sure sure sis err Jiyong! I only have one more class go to then I will be there." excited much?

"Of course, we need to start as soon as possible in order to finish everything before summer comes - the clothing line that we will launch is summer street clothes."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter