Can't Touch This

My Gay Boyfie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jiyong has predicted the photoshoot went well. He was very pleased with the results that the print ads immediately was released to the public as soon as he approved it. And like he predicted it was a hit. Online orders for products featured in the print ads skyrocketed prior to the mass production. So he decided to go ahead with the TV/online media commercials. He called for a meeting with the writers and agreed for the ads will be shot in Hongdae, Myeong-dong, Iteawon and Haedong Yonggungsa Temple in Busan. 

A romantic shoot will be done in Busan, the story will be about a simple Busan student who fell in love at first sight with a visiting rich tousirst and they met at the temple. he felt that in order to tap all markets his clothing line should be shown as fitting all social economic classes. He approved the script with Dara as the main leading lady and because there was a clamor for the Jung Jae-Young tandem he approved it. 

On the day of the shoot...

Dara arrived early both excited for her first major TV ads commercial and anxious hoping that she will do well. When she arrived the crew were setting up and so she enjoyed the view of the temple while waiting. Her family is originally from Busan and although she's been here many times she is still amazed at the view of the sea from the temple site. 

When Jiyong arrived she looked at him bowed down in greeting and looked at the view again smiling, "I can continue to like him it won't matter anyway my sis Vice says he is partially gay anyway so its safe to have a crush on him. He in no way will molest her." she told herself as she smiled. 

"I didn't realize that seeing me in the morning would bring a smile on your face like that?" Jiyong said behind which startled her and she was surprised at how close he was to her. When she turned around she was facing his chest and when she looked up their lips almost touched, she immediately turned around to face the view again. She had to hold on to the railings just to stabilize her. Her heart was pounding so hard she needed to take a deep breath. And he was not purturbed in fact he placed his hand on the railings not touching her but trapping her between him and the railings like a back hug without really touching her. He leaned on her and whispered, "Good morning my pretty model."

"G-g-good morning sir! You are h-h-here early." gosh please move away or else my heart will fall off my chest, Dara told herself. 

"Good morning to you too baby Dara." Jiyong whispered again, how I wish I can kiss her, he told himself. Control yourself Jiyong she still believes you're gay remember, he smirked to himself. 

He stood up straight and placed his hand on his chest,"You like it here?"

"Ah well I was born here but now that we live in Seoul I seldom get to see the place but to me it's still beautiful."

"I agree but not as beautiful as you."

Dara turned around faced him and slapped him on the chest, "Eeeyyy where did you learn this cheesy punchline ha! Doesn't suit you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter