Sizing Her Up

My Gay Boyfie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

I couldn't take her off my mind - she captivated my heart and she has no idea. She thinks I'm gay hahaha...I wanted to correct her but she seemed more relaxed with the thought so I did not correct her. I need to get to know her more and assess my feelings that way we both won't be hurt in the process. I've been decieved by women so many times I now have a trust issue.I always kept a distance at a comfortable level to keep myself from hurting - the last one hurt me so bad I almost lost my focus its a good thing I have my Big Bang brothers who helped me drink away my frustration. They helped me focus back and here I am. 

However as the day went on I kept thinking about her palm tree hair and bright smile. I've been attracted mostly to sophisticated women but she is so fresh, honest, cute and I cannot pinpoint what it is that attracts me. Ahhh I cannot focus until I know. Oh I can call her for measurements that way I have an excuse - great!

"Mary please bring me the profile of Sandara I need her mobile number."

I have never taken the measurements of my model I always leave it to my assistants but Dara - I really need to see her again.With these thoughts I dialled her number....

"Yebosaeyo Dara speaking?" her sweet voice took me offguard I couldn't speak I need to take a deep breath just to respond back.

"Hi Dara," my heart started fluttering.

"Neh Huijang nim?" She called me CEO? You can call me jagi for all I care.

"Please call me Jiyong." I responded in the iest voice I can master.

"Yes Ji...Jiyong what can I do for you?" hehehe that caught her offguard - baby I am a guy!!!

"Can you come over to the design room after your classes so I can take measurements already and I can show you your contract?" a complete lie! But a great excuse to see you again.

"So I start today? Oh sure sure sis err Jiyong! I only have one more class go to then I will be there." sure sure I can wait if it's you - you swept me off my feet - hey that's girlish right? 

"Of course, we need to start as soon as possible in order to finish everything before summer comes - the clothing line that we will launch is summer street clothes." I was pondering of calling the collection My Sun Dara and dedicate the collection to her if she wants me to.

"Gre...great! See you sis err Jiyong," sis? not again? I will erase that thought from you soon baby soon!

"See you then." I felt so happy I was smiling long before the call ended.

I was pacing back and forth in the designers' area I asked all of the staff to go home early just to make sure we will be alone. I am having a serious hard on with the thought of seeing her again. This is so embarassing! I saw her running towards the building from my glass window and I just grabbed the nearest apron to hide my lustful thoughts. I placed the tape measure around my neck and turned my back as I catched a glimpse of her coming out of the elevator to the design room. I am acting like a highschool crushing over a girl but well what to do?

I slowly turned around when I heard her stop near me."Oh you're here." I  said, I looked her over again and I felt the same surge of excitement as the first time I saw her. She is one attreactive young lady making all my male hormones act up the moment she smiled at me.

"Is there something funny?" 

"Ani I just find it cute of you to wear a red apron hehehe - earlier you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter