Dara- Noise

My Gay Boyfie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wearing a long trench coat covering her black tutle neck blouse Sandara attended the Live Art Performance - its a major launch of GDragon and Nike Air 1 collaboration. Half shy half excited she came into a mini-museum where the event will be launched. Jiyong called her just to remind her of the event in the morning and has been quiet eversince. 

She smiled to herself as she walked the red carpet towards the event - being  an upcoming model some of the photographers took her photo. She felt relieved after the photoshoots, she has no intentions of being very popular - to her being a model is a job not a means to popularity. Someone suddenly reached out and touched her arms.

"Anneyeong! Dara-shii?"

"Ne" Dara nodded to a pretty lady who was walking alongside a tall K-actor. 

"I am Dami, Jiyong's sister," Dami offered her hand and Dara took it with both her hands as she bowed down.

"Oh my its a pleasure to meet you." Dara responded. 

"Come walk with us, This is my husband Kim Min-joon." Dara greeted him also and bowed down.

" A pleasure to meet you sir." Dara said. 

"Jiyong has been talking about you non-stop lately and I was so excited to meet you so I hope I did not surprise you!" Dami said smiling. 

"Oh its my pleasure to meet you its an honor to meet you both."

"My brother seldom talks about women but he seems totally into you so please call me Dami and stop the honorifics."

They both leisurely went around the museum. 

All lights went off and the spot lights focused in the middle of the room. Jiyong stood in the middlewearing a white apron and long white trench coat. He was incased in a glass chamber open at all sides and inside the chamber is a wall with different basketballs with Nike label. Several differently colored Nike Air A1 shoes. Jiyong began pouring different colored paints in all the shoes that are in front of him and splattered the paint across the wall. The multi-colored shoes and basketballs are now part of the Para-noise series under the collaboration of PeaceMinusone brand by Jiyong and Nike.

Its been the talk of the town eversince the first ads about the product was launched.  And as the whole nation looks on to what Jiyong was doing, they are waiting for the signal for them to buy the product. PEaceMinusOne Jiyong's brand of apparel is considered to be the most popular celebrity product in Korea and now it is not just apparel but will include shoes as well. 

Dara was looking at Jiyong as he goes through the process of painting the shoes and balls. He still sways his hips and his pinky fingers still flips upward but she cannot explain why eversince they kissed she sees him as y and adorable. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. He waved to his sister and Dami waved back and then pinched Dara's arms. 

"Look how my borther looks at you - I have never seen him like this." Dami said smiling. 

Dara got shy as she smiled back at her and then looked at the floor. 

A lot of movie actors and singers were present during the show and there were singers too. Dara felt shy in the midst of them but everytime Jiyong looks at her and smiles she felt better. That along with the chatter of Dami who cannot stop praising Jiyong made her feel at home. 

Finally the whole event was over, Jiyong looked tired as she along with Dami and husband approached him. As soon as Jiyong saw her he took off his Nike bucket hat and placed it on top of her head. Dami winked at her knowingly. 

"Tired?" Dara whispered to him. He placed his arms on her shoulder and whispered."Not when you are around..." he smiled. 

"Eeeeyyy sweet!" she smiled back.

He tightened his hold of her and smiled,"Hey sis I'm happy you two have met."

"I saw her in front and I cannot help myself because she is exactly as you described her to be."

"And what do you think?" Jiyong winked at his sister.

"Pretty very pretty indeed."

"Hey I'm beat can we have dinner together? The four of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter