PMO Muse

My Gay Boyfie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong was the owner and creator of PeaceMinusOne clothing line. Even as a young boy he loves to dress up and make himself pretty. His desire for fashion sent him to the best fashion school in Paris after middle school. He graduated with a degree in fashion designing and merchandising from Intituto Marangoni or better known as Paris School of Fashion located at the district where one can find the brands such as Chanel, Hermes,Lanvin and many more. 

His first venture in the fashion world was the introduction of PMO caps - worn by the famous band members of Big Bang all of whom are his drinking buddies. After being seen them wearing in PMO caps one of their concerts - the item became a hit in Korea, Japan and even in Paris and has recently been worn by celebrities like Salma Halek who was seen wearing one in New York. And everytime a pocket store is opened to the public the items are all sold out! so now they are expanding to other items like shirts and jackets and other stuff that the public has been craving for. 

Jiyong is quite eccentric - he wears different hair colors all the time depending upon his mood and he is known to wear ladies items even skirts because he believes that fashion should not be defined by gender. He loves dangling earings, ladies' choker, long beads and bracelets of all kinds. Some thinks he's gay and he really doesn't want to respond to comments from these people for him - fashion is his life and it allows him to express his artistry and he simply doesn't care what others might think. 

"Sir the photographers have started the shoots this morning would you like to visit?" Mary his secretary. 

"Oh please ask the driver to come in front and yes I will take a look at what's happening there." he was studying the latest set of clothing designs and he looked up to give Mary instructions. He realized that today's event is as important as the actual runway event and he wants to be there to make sure that everything is happening according to plan.

"Yes sir!" Mary quickly stepped out of the Jiyong's office and called the driver.  

It took several minutes to arrive at the lobby of the five star hotel that they chose to have the audition and test shots of the models wanting to wear his brand. Today Jiyong was wearing his hair in pink, he was wearing full mascara and a light pink lipstick that keeps his lips mousturized. In  short he looked girly despite the fact that he was wearing a black shirt tucked into his yellow denim pants.He was also w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter