inVICEtigation

My Gay Boyfie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara felt that the best time for her brother/sister to meet her boss is during the photoshoot and so she took Vice to the first batch of photoshoot. 

They were asked to come in one of the PMO building which is a huge warehouse. When the siblings arrived, the whole set was buzzing with activities. People setting up the backdrop, setting up lights and running around to bring clothes in and out of the dressing room. There will be several photoshoots with guy models, and then the girl models including Sandara who is supposed to be the main model for the brand. 

"Wow sis you are really hitting it off - this is big time production. I didn't know PMO is this rich. So elaborate ( he was looking at the backdrops - yes several each one depicting different street scenes) I can smell success even if you are just beginning. Anyway, its not just the backdrop but the boys!!! Sis can I live here wow its raining abs in here!!!" Vice whispered to Sandara as they both watched several models without their shirts modelling the latest jeans under the brand. Scratched and ripped the concept did not only highlight the jeans but the model. Though both of them are new in the modelling they were in front of the best looking guys in the industry - Ji Chang Wook, Lee Joong Suk and Park Hae Jin in one corner and Seo Kang Joon, Park Bogum and Yoo Ah In in the other. 

"Sis I hope you get to be introduced to those delicious guys!!!" Vice pointed at the boys and even Dara stopped and stared. How great it would be to even just stand beside them.

"Uhummm", the siblings turned around to find Jiyong standing behind them. The pink hair is gone its now orange or something like that but he was wearing a pink tux with black piping in the hem. Vice immediately looked at him from head to toe. Even Vice was taken aback by his style. Girlish but for some reason he looks good in it. 

"Ah Hoe Jang Kwon(Director Korean) Jiyong I want to introduce you to my sister Vice," Ji bowed to him and so did Vice.

"It's an honor to meet the CEO of Peace Minus One."

"Oh please the pleasure is mine - its great to finally meet Dara's family."

"Oh were you looking forward to meet her family?" eyebrows raised Vice looked at him with a smile. 

"Of course! She is my star model for the season that...that would be nice."

And then Jiyong blushed scratched his head and then covered his nose using his index finger and all other bent downward Vice raised her eyebrows uhmmm how can a guy do that. So girly!!! He folded his arms in front of his chest in a V shape and started talking using mostly his index finger and all other fingers either flipped upward or folded down - super girly. After being distracted and giving instructions to the crew he looked at the siblings again. 

"Ah Dara why don't you go now to your dressing room you will start shooting next."

"Yes sir!" Sandara grabbed Vices' arm to take him to the dressing room but Ji stopped her. 

"Maybe he can stay here so that you can focus?"

"Ah okey then please take care of my unni." she said and bowed down and left the two. 

"Come Vice let's seat over there so we can watch the happenings better."

When they sat in two director's chair in front of the shoots Vice noticed that Jiyong crossed his legs almost as the same time and in the same manner as he did and then he bent forward as he watched the photoshoot. Vice smiled a bit looking at how feminine the CEO really is. 

"Jiyong you have great looking male models - really y."

"Oh I personally chose them well two of them are really close to me." Ehhhwww he chose them? Close to them??? Oh my poor sister seem to really be in love with a gay??? Vice said to himself. 

"Oh so can you introduce me to them too?"

"Yeah of course but maybe after the shoot there are several shots with Dara so maybe after?" Jiyong smiled at him. 

"Oh sure sure its just...its just that I am a fan."

"Who wouldn't be - they are y if you ask me." Ohhh y? Did he just say he finds them y? Ehhhwwww!!! My heart bleeds for my sis. 

"What made you choose Sandara?"

Jiyong suddenly sat up straight and looked at Vice before speaking. It was as if his whole demeanor changed, his eyes sparkled as he spoke," She is different - she can be very y and yet be one of the boys in a blink of an eye. She is very charming and sweet and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter