Test Results Up!!!

My Gay Boyfie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the classes ended the four ladies hurried towards the gates of the university to meet Jiyong. It was obvious that he is there already because a number of ladies gathered upfront ogling at someone. They were all whispering how pretty the guy was and they wondered who he was waiting for.

 He was leaning in his car and stood up as he saw Dara walking towards him. He was wearing pink shades and a long pink trench(number 6 and 17 check!) over a turtle neck black long sleeved shirt covered by an animal printed v shaped vest(18 and 22 check). He was wearing a black visor (number 36 check!) to hide his face  and part of his pink curly bangs show underneath. He waved and smiled at Dara as soon as he saw her. The four ladies looked at each other ...

"Oh baby I am so going to enjoy tonight."CL said giggling.

"Did I mention he already got 5 out of 50 in the last 5 seconds?" Bom added. 

"Ohhh I am doomed!!!" Dara held her head - she knew she will have a nightmare before this day ends.

"Ahhh unni he does look pretty and feminine." Minzy shyly added. 

As soon as they reached his car Dara greeted him by kissing him cheek to cheek and then introduced him to everyone...

"Jiyong I want you to meet Bom, CL and Minzy their my old bffs since middle school."

"Glad to meet you all, can we have a selfie first to celebrate our meeting?" the ladies looked at each other before nodding (No 4 checked  and when they saw him immediately uploading it to his instagram, pinterest, wattsup  and facebook - number 5 was next to be checked). 

"Wow you have so many social media accounts." CL said. 

"Oh I need to make sure I am always visible in the social media - my business depends on it."

"Do you use emojis often?" Minzy asked.

"Oh as often as I can I need to be interesting." Number 12 a big check!!!

Dara sat beside him in the car and he helped her with the seat buckle smiled at her before starting the car. The three ladies at the back were watching him closely. 

"He is wearing shorts underneath the trench and its above the knee!!!" Bom whispered to the others and they all checked number 8 of the list.

"Well ladies my friend owns a noreabang in the Myeongdong district. We can always go shopping if you want to afterwards." he happily told them. 

"Do you love shopping there?" Dara asked.

"Oh yes I usually buy fabrics for samples there and I generally like going there to look at clothes and shop."

Bom whispered,"Loves shopping number 43 checked!" and the other two looked at each other and checked against their list. Dara was frozen - she knew that as time passes by the list is getting shorter and shorter and a big chance this man beside her is really gay.

"Ah Jiyong are you into branded clothing?" Bom initiated the talks

"Well yes I've been in love with fashion since I was young and I met the owner of Channel while I was studying in Paris so I guess I am a branded person. However there are times I do buy local brands for sampling and such."

"So all your clothes are branded?" CL asked. 

"Well yes it comes with my business." Jiyong responded. 

Number 28 and 29 - check!!!

"I notice the dangling dog and cat chain - do you like pets?" Bom interrogated. 

"I love dogs, I have one and well I am not really into cats but I have a friend who loves cats and I wanted to be close to this person so I decided to learn how to take care of cats too - somehow it got stuck so now I have a cat at home."

Number 38 and 40 - check!!!

"Hey I love cats too! I have two at home!!!" Dara enthusiastically said. 

"That's great!!! Let's bring our cats together one of these days okey so that they can play or something."

"Yes of course!" Dara said. 

"Here we are ladies," He said as he parked his car in front of AORI a known Korean noodle house. "The noreabang is upstairs lets go." he allowed the other ladies to go up the stairs first and guided Dara as she climbed the stairs. As soon as they came in he whispered something to the receptionist and soon enough they were greeted by the youngest member of Big Bang.

"Ladies I want you to meet a good friend of mine - Seungri!"

"Oppa aren't you Seungri from Big Bang?" Minzy asked all of asudden star-strucked.

"Yes I am the maknae of Big Bang, Seungri at your service," he bowed. 

"Ohhh I'm a fan!!!" CL said giggling as she shook the hand of the celeb. 

"Can i join you in the assigned room?" Seung-ri asked. 

The ladies chorused with eyes sparkling in amazement, "Yes!!!"

They all wanted to seat beside Seungri that they almost forgot about Jiyong. But when he sat beside Dara and crossed his legs the ladies looked at each other. Number 11 check!!! He also took off his pink trench and he was wearing a matching black short underneath - further confirming the fear of the ladies. Dara was in the verge of having a nervous breakdown when he showed his legs - smooth skin and short shorts haay. Number Number 39 check!

"Wow you have such smooth skin Jiyong what are you using?"

"O I grew up with Johnson and Johnson body lotion and it got stuck." he smiled and the ladies were looking at each other. 39 totally checked.

"So what will you have ladies? What about you bro? I asked them t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter