The Choice

My Gay Boyfie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Great!!! I think I found my muse thank you ladies!" Jiyong uttered as he gazed at the test photos of Dara. Not only is he interested in getting to know her more he is amazed by how she is able to express different moods on camera - perfect for his concept. 

"Let's get in touch with her in the soonest possible! Mary get her contacts and let me interview her." 

"Sir wasn"t she the one you bumped into earlier?"

"Precisely! " he smiled at Mary. Knowing Jiyong Mary knew that he was not just talking about the new line of clothing for PMO. 

"So ladies let me treat you to lunch for your great work and let's discuss all the other models we can mix with her to do the commercial and the print ads."

"Your treat?" Ji Yeon asked?

"Oh when did I ever ask you guys to pay hah?"

"You're right! Never! let's go!" Hasisi said.

"Ah Mary get the profile of the new model and I want it on top of my table after lunch okey?" he looked at Mary and winked. 

"Sure sir!!" Mary left ahead as the three went out for lunch. 

Dara's profile was on top of his table as Jiyong went back to his office.He studied her profile - 20 years old, junior college student at Korean Fashion University studying designs and merchandising like him, hmm interesting he told himself. Loves to sing and dance, studies acting on the side and has been a model of cosmetic products like Etude and Moonshot ( one of his investments in the past). She's got exposure both on the ramp and commercial ads which is good as far as he is concerned. He cannot understand why she has not been scouted for bigger brands in the past? Well he will find out. He called Mary to schedule their interview tomorrow morning. He just felt something different about her - he had to learn more about her and meet her upclose once more to understand his feelings. 

Meanwhile...

"Dara how's your application with that big brand PMO coming?" CL her long time buddy along with Bom and Minzy since middle school greeted her.

"Well I was lucky to be given a chance for the test shots and I enjoyed it!"

"Really how was it unnie?" Minzy asked.

"Well great! One of the photographer has the same surname as I am so it helped break the rapport between me and the photographers and the other loved my egyptian pose. "

"You just nailed it again Dara!" Bom said as she rubbed her shoulder to cheer her friend. 

"Ani I do not know what the designer wants so even if I did well with the photographers the designer has the last say."

"You're right but don't worry the designer is rumored to be gay so he is feminine at heart." Bom said even touching her heart to emphasize. 

"Jinjja?" Dara asked. 

"Yes I read about him - Kwon right Bom?" CL said

"Yes Kwon Jiyong! He is eccentric loves to wear ladies clothes in fact he wore a ladies' coat to one of Chanel's fashion show but in fairness he made the headlines for it." Bom replied.

"Really? Wow then I have a fighting chance then - gays love me! Afterall one of my brothers is gay so I will ask for his advice on how to deal with him." Dara said excited to discuss it with his elder brother Vice.

"Hahaha Vice am sure would love to help yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter