Chapter 1

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

“Yijung ah, wake up. We gonna be late!”

A little boy shook his sister who is still sleeping on the bed.

“Go away, Yihyung.”

“Is oppa to you, Jung ah. Wake up!”

The little girl feels her brother is so annoying and she tries to shoo him away.

Suddenly she floated in the air and she fall down on the floor with a loud sound.

“Thud!”

“Oww!! Oppa! Why are you doing this to me?”

The little girl pouts her cute lip and glares to her brother.

“I told you to wake up millions of time but you never listen.”

“But I’m so sleepy!”

“So do you want to punish by songsaengnim again? I won't help you this time.”

The little boy folds his arm and look at his sister seriously.

“Fine.” The little girl gets up from the floor and took her towel, dashed to shower as fast as she can.

Everyone in the dorm knows that, every army trainers were so strict and the punishment was horrible.

There are once that Yijung woke up late and she has to receive the punishment with her brother, Yihyung. They have to wash all the toilets without using any powers.

Well, not a few, but the whole toilets in the children dorm by a week.

Yihyung has to receive punishment with his sister since he is her twin.

As soon Yijung finish her shower, both of them went to their classroom together.

All the children here are marvels and they not allow using powers to fight in the army basement. So they set a rule for the children as well. Children are not allowed to use powers in the classroom until their trainer came.

“Hi, guys!” Yihyung waves at the other boys.

“Eyy, Yihyung!” the other boys greet him.

Yihyung is more socialize than Yijung because she doesn’t like to talk so much with other kids and always stick with her twin older brother.

As they took their seats, their trainer came and starts the class.

 

<-Time skip->

“Oww.. I’m so tired.”

“Me too. I don’t think I can use my power anymore.”

Few of the children were so exhausted because of the power training.

“Oppa, can I get on your back? I’m so tired.” Yijung gives her brother the cutes aegyo.

“Haiz.. Fine fine, come on!” He kneels down and let her tired little sister to get on his back.

“YAY! Oppa’s the best!” Yijung smiles happily and gives him a kiss on his cheek.

Yihyung carried her and slowly walk to their dorm.

“Yihyung ah! Yijung ah!”

A tall handsome man and a pretty woman standing far from them.

“Appa! Omma!” Yijung jump down from her brother’s back and run towards her parents, as same as Yihyung.

The twins’ parents give them a hug and smiles happily.

“Do you listen to your oppa, hmm?” their mother Yijung’s head as she nod as reply.

“Aniyo, omma. She still likes a sleep head.” Yihyung told their mother.

“Hahaha, baby girl, you’re just like your mother.” Their father laugh but their mother slaps his arm. Yijung and Yihyung giggles.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Yijung. I'm 6 years old now and I have a twin older brother, Kim Yihyung.

We born in the army basement and never been going out from this place for 6 years. I wonder what is outside like.
Mommy told us, the world outside was so beautiful.

There were pretty unicorns and fairies dance in the forest. Pink and blue dolphins playing in the oceans. Rainbow butterflies dance on the flowers.
But, there were a lot of bad monsters outside.

So all of us have to stay here for safety and power training for protection.

I have a rare power which is crystallization. I can form different kinds of crystals and diamond materials to attack and protection.

So that’s why I have a pair of galaxy eyes which is purple and blue mix colour.

While my twin brother has blue for left eyes and mint for right eyes.

Yihyung oppa's powers were so cool and very popular because he has two powers which are telekinesis and healing. These make himself more powerful when fighting. He could heal himself and use his telekinesis to attack and protect too so he is the strongest one in our class.

I wish I could have another power like my brother.
Mommy and daddy visit us twice a week and we have fun with them.

How I wish we could stay like this forever but I know that mommy and daddy have to fight the monsters outside.

After a few years, we were 14 years old now. We grow up more but my twin brother grows taller than me and his handsome that can make every girl heart beats incredible fast.


In that year, I had made a terrible mistake in my life that

 

 

 

I couldn't forgive myself...

 

 

 


EVER..

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Jung ah, Jung ah. Wake up!"

My brother shook me up in the middle of the midnight.
"Let me sleep oppa."

Yijung cover herself with her blanket.
"Hey, don't you say you wanted to sneak out?"
"Ughh..yeah, so what? We can’t even do this, don’t we?"

Yijung turn around and face him. She said this to his brother long time ago but they couldn't even find a safety way to go out.
"I got the password."
"What? Are you serious?"

She was so shock because none of the people know the key to go out from this basement.
"I hacked their system so I got the key to go out. Come on, let's sneak out now. We can come back before the sun rises."
"You are the best oppa."

Yijung gives him a big hug and she can't wait to see the world outside.

After they change their clothes, they went out from their room quietly. The basement has a lot of robot guard walking and scanning around in the midnight.

But with their powers and smart brain, they hide from them and finally sneak out from the dorm without ranging any alarms.

"Oppa, you know what?"
"What?"
"You're so damn cool."
"I know that, silly."

He his sister's head and she giggles.
"Now oppa, where we should go?"
She looks around in the dark.
"Form your invisible crystal to cover both of us. We are going that way."
He pointed the way to the dark forest but before they have to go through there.

Before that they have to go through an electrical fence.
Yijung use her power to form an invisible cover for both of them so the security camera won't be able to see them.

She slowly destroy the fence with a small hole that enough for them to sneak out and she creates back the same shape back to the fence. So no one will suspicious about this.

"Good job sis. Let's go, don't waste our time, we have to come back before sun rises."

He took his sister’s hand and walking towards the forest within wasting time.
"Ok, oppa."

Then they went into the dark forest.

And they never know that

the DANGER

is waiting for them…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, I'm back with a chapter~~

I'll update another chapter tomorrow or probably another day.

Please gimme a lot of your support and love.

SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE my story. And your comment as well~

Have a good day and thank you~