Chapter 12

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

No One POV:

After the discussion between the company and the boys, they finally let Yijung to stay with them for protection and let her to sign an agreement contract.

The boys were so happy so they sneak out from the dorm to buy a lot of daily necessarily for her.

Not only that, Hoseok and his sister volunteer to get a lot of clothes for her which she never seen different kind of fashion in the basement ever.

Taehyung bought a new smartphone for her so she could contact anyone of them and also grandpa. They slowly teach her the way to use smartphone and also let her understand the easy way to live and the differences between the city and country side.

Other than that, the company volunteers to pay her school fees to let her have proper studies chance in the same school as Jungkook after they heard the story of her from the boys. Thus, she can protect Jungkook from the school if anything happens.

In the first day Yijung enrolled the school, she was so nervous because she never surrounded by so many students she doesn’t know. Before that, Taehyung gave her a pair of brown color contact lens to cover her blue & purple eyes and also hands her a few bunch of bracelets to cover her tattoo on her wrist.

Plus, she was not allowed to use any powers in the school except there is exception for protecting from the enermy.

 

-In the classroom-

“Eadeul ah (kids), we have a new student here and gonna stay for long. Please be good to her. I introduce her, Kim Yijung.” The teacher introduces her in front of the class. After that she place her behind of the classroom due to the seats were all taken.

“Whoa, she’s pretty.” “Do you think she will like my handsomeness?” “Eonnie, look at her, she’s really pretty.” “Yah, she looks like someone else I saw before but I don’t remember who it was.”

The students were whispering to each other and look at her after she took the seat she likes.

“Hi, my name is xxx.” “Yah, get off, I’m gonna introduce first.” “Get off, she’s uncomfortable with the ugly wolf. Don’t mind them, they’re really noisy.” “Yeah, stay with us, I’m XXX.”

The other students gather around her and keep talking to her. But Yijung feels very uncomfortable so she just low downs her head and play with her fingers to avoid all the conversation there.

 

-Skip to after school-

“So how’s school, Yijung ah?” Jungkook gets her from another empty classroom so no one could know about them. Since they were study in different class.

Yijung looks around and nods although she feels uncomfortable around new place and also the difference culture.

“Alright, let’s go now. Manager hyung is waiting for us behind the school.” Jungkook bring her to the back of the school instead of in front of the school because a lot of students will block the way for asking signature and misunderstood the relationship of him and Yijung.

Luckily, there’s no one behind the school’s small gate so they easily went to the manager’s car without anyone saw.

“Annyeong, manager hyung.” Jungkook get up the car and greet his manager.

“Hey Jungkookie, Yijung ah. How’s school today?” Manager greets back and start to drive off to their dorm.

“Nahh.. just like usual. Boring and sleepy. Nothing’s new.” Jungkook lay down the chair and start to drift off.

“You’re always the lazy one if it comes for studying. So how about you, Yijung ah. Is everything alright?” He asks while peeking her from the car mirror.

“Y- Yes.” She replies back and avoids the manager’s sight from the car mirror and look at the outside view. Since she doesn’t want to say anything, the manager doesn’t ask any question anymore and focus on driving.

After an hour of traffic jam, they reach the parking lot of Bighit company.

“God, the traffic is the worst today.” Manager relaxes his muscle from the tiring driving.

“Let’s go, Jungkook ah, Yijung ah. I still have a lot of things to do and I need to send you guys to the practice room before I left.” He face to Jungkook who still in sleeping mode and Yijung in the blurring mode. But Jungkook seems doesn’t want to bother and just keep sleeping.

“Aigoo, Jungkook ah! Wake up! We have to go now.” The manager went out from the car and went to get the sleepy Jungkook.

“Wake up, maknae. Practice time now!” He tries to wake him up but he just mumbles a few words and back to sleep again.

“Aish! This maknae. Yijung ah, can you grab Jungkook’s belonging? I’ll carry him to the practice room.” Yijung quickly carry hers and Jungkook’s backpack and follows the manager who carries Jungkook at the back to the elevator.

-In the practice room-

“1,2,3,4 and switch. Ok guys, let’s take a break and wait our golden maknae.” Hoseok went to the sofa and grab his water bottle from his bag.

The boys were practicing together in their practice room and they already practice a few times to make their own dance to be more tidy and perfect.

“Hyung, and my baby cousin too!” Taehyung lay on the sofa together with Jimin.

“Yeah! And Yijung too! But Taehyung ah, can you stop for being repeating talking about you baby cousin? We gonna see her later, alright.”

Usually Hoseok doesn’t mind annoys him but this time, he can’t stand of Taehyung keep repeat the same thing for the whole day.

“Ah hyung! You know that Yijung-” Before Taehyung starts to mumble about Yijung again, Jimin shut his mouth with Taehyung’s favourite bread.

“Finish this before you talk, ok?” Jimin open his own pack of bread too.

Taehyung nods and finally he shut his mouth and enjoy his favourite.

Knock. Knock.

The boys were focus to the door and see who’s there.

“Come in.” Namjoon put down his notepad.

Yijung came in with Jungkook’s bag and follow by the manager with the sleeping Jungkook on his back.

“Aigoo! Jungkook ah! Why are you so sleepy?” Jin quickly gets Jungkook from manager and places him to the sofa.

“Yah! You let my baby cousin to carry your things here! How dare you?” Taehyung quickly grab Jungkook’s belongings from Yijung and just put aside.

“He’s heavy enough to carry. Ok, guys, I gonna leave now. Make sure you guys practice properly before hyung came and check.”

“Alright, hyung. Drive safe!”

After manager done his routine, he quickly left for his meeting.

“Yijung ah! How’s school? Do you meet some friends there? Any interesting stories wanna tell me?” Taehyung pulls Yijung aside and throw out a lot of questions.

“Umm…Umm..” She pulls her skirt and doesn’t know what to tell him.

“Yah! Yah! Taehyung ah, you’re scaring her. Calm down would you?” Yoongi lay on the floor with his bag as his pillow and stops Taehyung for his stubborn.

“Oh, Sorry, I was too excited. Hehe..” Taehyung saw that his precious cousin was so nervous so he stops his behavior.

 

Yijung POV:

After the school sessions ended, I was told by Jungkook sshi and manager nim to wait them in an abandoned classroom for Jungkook sshi to pick me up to the van behind the school.

It was my first experience to study in a normal human school. Actually, most of the academy I had already learns long time ago but some of it I had never known about it.

I had fun to read those from their so called, book. But I found annoying with those humans because I never been communication with so much humans here.

So, I decide to keep quiet to avoid them.

When we were going back to the company, Jungkook sshi had already fall asleep and manager nim was driving.

I feel so boring so I enjoy the view of Seoul. I saw a lots of humans interacting, a lot of cars and the orange evening sky that me and Yihyung oppa always wish to see.

*I wonder what will Yihyung oppa do if he’s still alive?*

After an hour to reach the company and manager nim have to get sleepy Jungkook sshi on his back so I have to get his belongings in the car.

He leads to the practice room and I saw the other oppas were here.

They look like taking a break from their practice.

I was pulled away from Taehyung oppa and question me a lot about the school but I don’t know what I should tell him.

Luckily, Yoongi oppa stops him so I could take a breath.

“Have a yogurt, Yijung ah.” Jin oppa pass me a very small bottle of yogurt.

Before I drank it, I check with the small bottle in milk colour with a mini straw on it. It really looks like the ‘food’ we used to ‘eat’ from the army basement.

I sip a bit and it taste a bit sweet and sour. Not bad at all.

“But the way how’s school?” All of them look at me when Jin oppa ask the question again.

I started nervous again, their eyes look excited about my answer but I can’t.

Because I’m DIFFERENT than the humans here and I don’t want to disappoint them.

I keep quiet again and avoid their sights.

The quiet atmosphere that everyone hates is here again.

“Umm, guys. I think we gonna get back to practice. Hyung, can you wake Jungkook?” Namjoon brokes it and put his notepad into his bag.

“Yah, Jungkook ah. Wake up, we gonna practice now. YAH! Jeon Jungkook! WAKE UP!!” Jin oppa keeps shaking him and yell at him.

“Ah.. Hyung.. I’m tired; just let me sleep a while.” Jungkook sshi just turn another side and keep sleeping.

“Oho! Jeon Jungkook. So you’re not listening to me, aren’t you? So who’s the one who always cook for you, oh? Who’s the one who wakes you up for school and – blablablablablablablabla…..”

“Don’t mind him, Yijung ah. Jin hyung can be like this as well whenever someone doesn’t listen to him.”

Jimin oppa whispers to me while Jin oppa keep nagging to Jungkook sshi who’s still sleeping on the sofa.

“Ara hyung, I done. I’m fully awake now.” Jungkook sshi quickly wakes up and pick his T-shirt and went to the changing room to change his clothes.

“See! No one can bear with Jin hyung’s nagging.” Taehyung oppa said while hanging his arm onto Jimin oppa’s neck.

“You’re right. Oh, Yijung ah, can you sit here and watch our practice?” Jimin oppa points to the chair besides him.

“Yeah, and gives use some comments too!” Hoseok bring up an idea.

Once they get ready, they start to practice their first song, Spring Day and the next song, Butterfly.

Both of the songs let me miss my family even more.

*Is it possible I meet my family someday?* I regain my memories back to where I was gather with my parents and my brother.

“Yijung? Are you alright?” Suddenly Taehyung oppa shakes off my thoughts.

“Huh?”

“I called you a few times just now. How’s our dance? Is that good?” He asks so excited.

I kidda out of focus but I nod at him as agree.

“Ha! See! She agrees too!”

“Wait, Yijung ah, what’s on your hand?” Jin oppa pointed at me.

When I open my hand, a crystal butterfly appears on my palm.

“Whoa, daebak! Did you use your power to doing it?” Everyone was shock and focus on the crystal butterfly.

I actually don’t even know what happen because I do not realize I’m using my own power.

When they were talking about how beautiful the butterfly is, it suddenly moves.

And then it fly in front of Taehyung oppa who is the nearest.

Before he could do anything, it suddenly shatters in front of our eyes and all of us got a heart attack.

“That’s incredible. Can you do it again?” said Jimin oppa.

I try to focus on my palm and form a crystal butterfly but it comes out a mini butterfly and slowly shatters like just now too.

“Is ok, Yijung ah. It is very beautiful but I bet you’re tired already. Why don’t you take a nap in another room?”

They were appreciate that I make them excited in a very short time but I guess they need to focus on their practice so I went to another small room they provide for me next to their practice room.

Yet, I’m not that tired so I took out the book and study about it. There’s a lot of knowledge in there and all of them were very interesting. This is what I don’t understand why humans nagging about those were boring things they ever learn in the school.

After some time, I finish the book I had read. Since they haven’t done their practice and I’m not allowed to go out, so I sat on the couch and started to fall asleep. 

 

-After a while-

Someone who wears a black hoodies came in the room where Yijung is.

“Why do you can survive but she can’t? What so special of you have but she doesn’t have?”

He bends down and gently caresses her cheek.

“It’s been a while, little one. I don’t think you would remember us.”

Both of his eyes turned golden yellow and then back to normal colour.

“Hyung!! Do you see my papers?” someone yelled from outside.

He peek an eye of Yijung and then he left the room quietly.