Chapter 2

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

As they went into the forest, it isn't what their mother told them like.

The dark forest is so creepy and dead leaves are everywhere.

The trees grow like mad ghost and none of the creatures there.

"Oppa, why it isn't look like what mommy describe?"

Yijung clings to Yihyung back because of the dark.

"You silly, what is the time now? All the creatures must have sleeping now."

"But is so dark, I'm scare, oppa."

"Is alright, Jung ah. Oppa is here."

He holds his sister's hand and tries to calm her down.

As they went deeper, they wish they can see the blue oceans or a beautiful flower or grass field like how their mother or the book describe but is not.

What they saw is only a lot of broken houses in front of them.

They were curious so they walk into one of the broken house to take a look.

The broken house has no door but a broken window, some broken chairs and tables, shard glasses are everywhere. Everything is so messes and dusty.

"Oppa, why is this building is so broken? I don't like this feeling."

Yijung look around the house and pinch her nose because of the dust.

"I'm not sure but this seems terrible."

"Oppa, let's move to another house."

"Okay."

They skip to another house which is broken as well.

But this time, they found an old yellowish picture on the floor.

"Oppa, I found this."

Yijung pick up the photo and take a look.

"What is this?"

"I don't know. But it is a woman and a child I guess. It quite blurs."

"It looks very old. I think someone left this here by the chance." Yihyung looks around to check if there is someone here.

"But where are the people?"

"I don't k- Aarrggh!!!"

Before Yihyung finish his word, a sharp glass shard fly and hits his arm deep. His arms flooded with his blood suddenly.

"Oppa! You're bleeding."

Yijung was so shock when she saw this and she was so worried.

Yihyung quickly pull out the shard away and pull his sister aside to hide, at the same time he uses his power to heal himself.

"Oppa, are yo-”
“Shhh..”

He put his finger to shut his sister's talking.

He starts to stay alert and slowly poke out his head from the window and check it out. Before he could see anything, another shard flies towards his head.

Luckily he hides back before he could hit by the shard.

He uses hands language to tell her sister that they had attack by someone.

Yijung starts worried but she stays alert as well. She never likes to use her power to fight so her attack was weak in the class.

Suddenly, Yihyung use his telekinesis power to shove a broken chair to the opposite house but what they heard is just the chair broke and nothings happen.

All their attention were the opposite house which they feel the person attack them from there.

A man who wears whole black clothes sneaks in the house where the twins were there very quietly.

If a marvel can true fully see, this man actually has a dark aura in his body.

(Imagine the blue aura is actally black colour.)

Before Yijung and Yihyung realize anything, the man uses his power to attack them.

They couldn't realize what is happening but fly and bang hard on the wall.

"Aargghhh!"

Yihyung hurt his back and his arm was not completely cure as well.

While Yijung's condition is worst, she knocks her head that cause her head bleeds and a bit unconsciously.

"Yijung!" Yihyung was so worried when he saw his sister was bleeding badly.

He looks at the man angrily and uses his power to gather the things that the broken house has to attack the man in once.

The man smirks at them and he shoves his arm with his power. None of these things fly on him or hurt him.

"You're so feisty too, little boy."

He looks at Yihyung and he's thirsty with Yihyung's power.

"Why don't you give me your power and I'll let you go?"

Yijung slowly crawl up and look at the man.

"Never!" she said.

Every marvel knows that if the powers gone, he or she may be dead or fall in unconsciousness.

"Well well well. So, I may use force to take your powers away then."

The man gathers his power and attack Yihyung on the stomach.

"Urrghhh.." He couldn't dough it and fell on the floor painfully.

"Oppa!!" Yijung starts to form a lot of sharp crystals in front of her and starts to attack to the man.

The man smirks and moves his arm again to another way. Her sharp crystals fell off.

She saw that was no use so she keeps forming and attack. No matter how she attacks, the man will use his power to shove it away.

"Enough for this game, little one." He starts annoy by the 'game'. He attack Yihyung first and then Yijung.

Both of the twins lay on the floor and couldn't use their power freely.

"I'm interested with your power. Why don't you'll be the first, little girl."

The man stands in front of Yijung and smirk. He slowly form an dark aura on his hands.

Yijung feels the most horrible fear in her life. The dark aura makes her shivers.

She starts shaking and crying because she couldn't do anything.

Before the man could touch her, Yihyung use his body to push him away.

 

"Run! Yijung! RUN!!!"

 

He sucess to stops the man and yells at Yijung.

She couldn't stand up due to the fear.

The man stands back and uses his power to attack Yihyung.

He coughs a lot of blood and keeps pulling the man from Yijung.

 

"I SAID RUN! KIM YIJUNG! RUN!!!"

 

He keeps shouting but what Yijung do is looking the scene of her injured brother pulling the man's leg and the man starts to kick her brother nonstop.

Yihyung keep throwing out a lot of blood and tell his sister to run.

Her fears had made her a big mistake. She couldn't move at all but crying and sitting there like a statue.

 

 

 

Her fear covers her mind

 

 

 

her soul

 

 

 

and her heart.

 

 

 

 

What she hears is only her brother asks her to run away without him.

Yihyung lost his blood a lot and he realizes that he can't stay still and do this anymore.

He is willing to face his death than his sister's death.

He gather all his power and shoot towards Yijung that makes a golden protection around her and his telekinesis works to make her fly back to the army dorm.

Before she could do anything, she saw her injured brother smiles at her the last time and he says he loves her in the first time and the last time.

And then she flew off from the broken house and fell into the dark,

 

 

as same as her

 

 

fell into

 

 

unconsciously

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARKNESS...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update update~

Thanks you for the private message but I would like you guys to comment here for more support ya know~

Anyway, thank you very much^^

This story really tooks me a long time to think about it and correct a few times. I wonder what you guys comment about my story.

Comment juseyo~~

And please SUBCRIBE and UPVOTE my story ya~

I'll be update again in this week as a bonus..

**If I collect a lot of comments, subcribes and upvotes. Hehehe~