Chapter 6

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

No one POV:

Yijung went to the dining room for lunch after her grandpa told her.

Everyone was sitting their seats and waiting for Yijung and grandpa to on seats before they started their lunch.

“Guys, before lunch, I would like every one of you introduce yourself. Include you, Yijung.” Grandpa talks to them seriously.

He wanted Yijung can at least bound with the other people than him.

This is freedom, not the cruel army basement anymore. She should learn how THEY live here.

“Errm.. I guess we should introduce who we are.” Namjoon speak up first.

“2, 3! Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtanseonyeondan imnida!” Seven of them stand up and say their intro loudly.

Not only Yijung was shock, grandpa was so shock because of their sudden group intro and their voice..

“Holy shi-! Boys! You almost give me a heart attack!” Grandpa hold his shocked heart while glare at them.

The boys were so embarrassed and they give a small smile to grandpa.

“Sorry grandpa, but this is how we introduce our group.” Taehyung apologize to grandpa while scratching his head. But grandpa is still glaring at him.

“So… I’ll go the first then. My name is Kim Namjoon and I’m 21. The leader of BTS aka RM. But you can call me Namjoon.” The guy with dark purple hair with darker skin volunteers to intro himself.

“I’m Kim Seokjin. 23 years old. I hope you wouldn’t fall in love with my worldwide handsome face here.” Another dark brown hair with good looking guy sends Yijung a blow kiss after he finishes his word.

“Enough hyung! We don’t want to know how handsome you are.” The guy with small eyes with black hair gives his annoying eyes to Jin.

“Tsk.. You are just jealous.” Jin rolls his eyes back to him.

“Fine.. Name, Min Yoongi aka Suga. 22 years old.” He just intro himself short, fast and lazy.

“Ermm.. Don’t mind him, Yijung ah. He’s just lazy to talk too much. I’m your hope. J- hope here to service you. I’m Jung Hoseok, 21 years old. And you can call me Hoseok oppa!” The guy with light brown hair with a big smile intro himself.

“H- Hi, my name is Park Jimin. I’m same age with your cousin, Taehyung. Ermm.. Jimin will be fine.” The guy with pink hair shuttered a bit when he talks because of his shyness.

“I’m Kim Taehyung, your cousin here! I’m 20 years old. You can always come to me if you want.” Taehyung gives Yijung his famous box smile with a V sign.

“Urm.. I-I’m the maknae, Jeon Jungkook. 18 y-years old.” The bright brown hair guy quickly finishes his word because he is too shy towards female.

 “How bout you Yijung- ah? Mind to introduce yourself to us?” Taehyung look at her sincerely.

Yijung was so nervous and she look at grandpa and back to Taehyung.

She tries to speak a word but none of her sound could voice out from . Now she was more nervous and her hands are shaking. She keeps wringing both of her hands under the table.

Everyone was waiting Yijung to speak but she couldn’t.

Grandpa was waiting as well but he saw how nervous and sad she is since she can’t talk right now.

“Is alright, Yijung ah. We can try slowly, alright.” He tries to comfort her and speak out for her.

“Her name’s Kim Yijung. I guess she’s same age as Jungkook. Aigoo na, I got a bit forgotten. My old brain couldn’t function as good as you youngsters.”

“Hol, Really? So when is her birthday?” Taehyung was so excited. He wanted to see whether Jungkook will keep become the maknae or Yijung will become their new maknae.

“Hmm.. Let me see, Yihyung and Taehyung share the same birthday date. Yijung was bit late a few minute to born. So her birthday is 31st December.”

“The older twin share the same birthday date with Taehyung? Daebak!” Jimin was so shock about this.

Taehyung was shock too. Yihyung was not only share the same birthday date with him and he looks like him too. Suddenly he feels a bit of goosebumps.

“Alright guys, you can eat your lunch now. The dishes are getting cold already.” Grandpa starts to eat his lunch include the others.

Just like last night, Yijung finish her own lunch quietly even though the other ask some questions to her but she just avoid all of them and keep quiet, not even look at them. But she can see Taehyung’s disappointed sight.

 

Taehyung POV:

After lunch, Yijung went back to her own room like yesterday.

I try to have some conversation with her but she just avoids everyone’s question.

How disappointed.

Did we do something she doesn’t like and make her to dislike us?

When I was thinking, I heard my dog, Soonshim barking so loud.

“Taehyung ah! Come and help me with this!” I heard Hoseok hyung yelling me from the backyard.

“Coming!” I quickly ran to the backyard to help Hoseok hyung.

“What hyung?”

“Soonshimie keep attack me around here!! She hates me!! Help!!” I saw my lovey dog chasing Hoseok hyung around the backyard.

I laugh at him so hard because Soonshim hates someone to touch her favourite blanket.

“Don’t laugh, dumb head! Help!!!” He keeps running around with the blanket with him.

“Throw her blanket away, hyung! You’re holding her favourite blanket, of course she will keep chasing you nonstop!” I yell at Hoseok hyung.

After he throw away the blanket, Soonshim stops chasing him and Hoseok hyung sat on the floor, losing his energy.

“D- Damn it! I just wanted to clean her blanket.”

After the funny incident, I went to the bench near the farm and relax myself

*Ahh…This is so peaceful. Far from the city and the noisy places.* I look at the blue sky quite a long time.

“Hey!” Jimin smack my back and he sat beside me.

“What you doing?” He looks at me and mimics me looking at the sky.

“Relllaaaxxx~~” I lazily lean on Jimin’s shoulder but he pushes me away.

“You’re heavy enough dude.”

“*Sigh~*” I sigh while still looking at the beautiful sky.

“You alright, Tae?” Jimin looks at me worriedly.

“Yeah, just thinking something.”

“Is your cousin?”

“uhuh.” I noded.

“Hmm.. She doesn’t speak. I wonder what’s happen to her.”

“Not only you. I wanted to know what happen too. I’m her cousin but I know nothing about her and her family. And also about the army things. She must have a reason being release back to here.” I feel a bit frustrated and scratch my head.

“Hey! Calm down, Tae. Your need to gives her some time do you? We just meet her a day and half.” Jimin knows how to comfort me.

“Yeah, thanks Jimin, I will.” I smiles to him.

“I’m going back to the house then. I need to practice the new chorography. You coming?” He stand up from the bench and gonna leave.

“Ermm.. Later, I want to stay here bit longer.” I shook my head.

“Okay, see you later then. Oh, remember go to Yoongi hyung. He needs you to try out his new songs.” I nod and he went back to the house while I alone here.

 

-Skip to dinner time-

Around 7 in the night, outside were starting raining and is dinner time now too.

Jin hyung and Jimin prepare the dinner early. Namjoon hyung wanted to help but he was rejected by them and he was kicked out from the kitchen.

Thank god, they kick Namjoon hyung out.

He has a smart brain but he is the god of destruction.

Seriously, I don’t want to die in such an early age.

Like yesterday, they had done prepare all the delicious dinner. And I’m the one who call my cousin to come out for the dinner.

But this time is a bit different; she shows an action she never did but enough to give me a lot of shock.

Before I knock the door, she already came out. I thought she wouldn’t want to have any conversation nor any respond so I just walk in front of her after knowing her already come out from her room.

But she tugs my long sleeve suddenly and stairs at me.

This time, I could see her clear blue purple mix eyes so near.

Her eyes are so beautiful and like crystal clear until it’ll make you forget all the stress.

She hands me a small paper on my hand and leave without giving me any respond.

When I see what she gave me, I found myself smiles and I put it in my pocket.

“Taehyung ah! What are you doing, you punk!” Grandpa yells my name from the dining room.

“Coming!” I quickly ran to the dining room to join the dinner together with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo~~ I'm back..

I will back to my country due to my business trip~><><

I just update once I just got back..

Sorry for that..hehe..

BTW~~ congrats to our boys..They receive and a lot of awards and LOVES from you guys..

Seriously, I think they deserve all of this.. I'm so prove of them..

OKAY~~ Now!! Please support my story and gimme some comments and subscribe it..

IF YOU LOVE IT! Ring me a bell and upvote my story as well~~

Love ya and Thank you very much~~