Chapter 3

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

Chapter 3

Again, my name is Kim Yijung. I’m 18 now.

I have a brother, his name is Kim Yihyung.

He is my twin brother.

And I love him very much.

Very very much.

 

I live in the dorm with him in the past 14 years and I still can’t get used to it in this 3 and half years. I only can see his empty bed beside me.

The emptiness always reminds me.

He died.

His body was found in the broken house.

Cuts and blood covers his whole body. Red blood soaks by his clothes. None of his power left in his body.

This is what I saw his dead body the last time in the basement from far. My parents kneel besides him and cry.

They lost a son and I lost my twin. My other half in my life.

I couldn’t forgive myself. How he save my life from the broken house and the man.

How he scream to ask me to run.

How he collapse in front of me.

And

What he said to me the last time.

Is my entire fault if I never told him how I wish to see the world outside.

He will never die.

 

I don’t dare to face my parents and I can’t even talk about the situation we sneak out and the whole story in the broken house when they ask.

I know that my brother can save himself instead of me. He can heal himself and run away but he choose to save me.

In these years, I never talks. I have my voice but I can’t speak.

The news spread the entire basement. The marvels in the basement call me, “the mute murderer”.

If I train myself to become stronger before that, my brother won’t be dying.

If I overcome my fear, my brother won’t be able to die,

 

In front of me.

 

Although my parents tells me is not my fault but I can’t.

I start to train myself until I can’t even move every day.

Once I stop, I will remember the scene how my brother save my life.

Once I sleep, I will remember my brother’s dead body.

I rather train my power than doing other things which let me remind my brother.

 

“ENOUGH! KIM YIJUNG! YOU’RE TRAINING YOURSELF TOO MUCH!”

My trainer came in and stops me from the harsh training.

I look at her, I’m sweating badly and exhausted.

“Even you’re doing this; Yihyung will never come back anymore.”

I look down on the floor.

Of course I know, but I wanted to become stronger than anyone. I don’t want to burden anyone anymore.

“Go back, Yijung. You need to rest. You’re going to the next mission with your parents.”

I was so shocked because not anyone but my parents.

“I told you this earlier to let you have more time to prepare everything. Go back to your dorm, this is the order.”

After she finishes her words, she left me alone in the training field.

I gather all my things and I obey her command to go back to my dorm.

I don’t understand why they want to put me and my parents to do the mission but as I know that, I gonna train myself more to protect my parents this time.

 

Until the day comes, I was given the mission with my parents. We are going to sneak in the enemies’ area to collect some information and also destroy their important documents.

My parents look at me and they told me to leave the entire mission to them but I refuse.

“Yijung, please. I can’t lose you too.” My mother holds my hands and begs me.

I close my eyes and shook.

*Omma, Appa, I can’t lose both of you too.*

“Enough for the scene. Prepare yourself; we are going in 15 minutes.”

The commander orders us strictly and left.

I pull back my hands from my mother and go back to prepare without looking back.

“What should I do?”

“Don’t worry, honey. I have a plan.” My dad calms my mother and went to see department quietly.

 

All of us sitting on the hideout quietly for the next command.

I was going to complete the mission with both of my parent as a group which is the first line fighter. *Normally, first liners will die in the war first.

While we were heading the middle route and wait by groups, my father told me something which I don’t expect.

“Listen to me, Yijung.” I look at my father and he was so serious.

“No matter want, we want you to live, ok? We lie to you about the world. The world never had pretty unicorns or beautiful creatures. We were force to join the army because we are marvel. We wouldn’t want you to live in the army base forever.”

My father holds my shoulder and look to my eyes.

“I’m sorry Yijung. Just remember we love you, alright? Don’t blame yourself for this. Because this is what we choose.”

After he finishes his words, his eyes become green and its starts to spin.

It keep spinning and spinning, and I start to fall asleep.

My father caught me on time when I collapse and he brought me to the hidden place together with my mother.

“I’m sorry Yijung. I’m sorry.” My mother cried and she gives me a kiss on my head and she put out an invisible wall around me and hide me in the deeper place before she left.

 

No one pov:

The department receives a bad news which the mission fail and a lot of marvels and mortals were found dead. Only few of them were survive, include Yijung. But she was still unconscious.

“Kim Yijung.” The commander read her profile.

“Bring her to the last lab.” He orders the soldier.

The soldier receives the command and left.

The commander read all her profile and then the document starts to burn into ashes. He took out two glowing bottles with one with green light and another one with blue light to check.

(Ignore the orange one)

 

FLASHBACK

“Please, I beg you. Please save my daughter.” Yijung’s parents kneel down and beg the commander.

“What do you think I’ll let this pass? I don’t have the power, you know that.”

The commander looks at them coldly.

Of course they know but they willing to do anything for their daughter.

“I’ll hands up my power. It may not in 100% but I promise, 97% of my power. I will give you as an exchange.” Yijung’s mother suddenly said this in front of them.

“What? Honey-”

“I want to save my precious daughter, oppa. I don’t care.” She cried in front of her husband.

“Take mine too. So the departments wouldn’t be suspicious about this. You own me a life, remember?” Yijung’s father looks at the commander.

The commander look at them and he didn’t want to say anything.

“Fine, Kim Yi Gyu. Let’s make the deal.” He told the couple.

They make the deal fast which they have to use their blood to vow.

Yijung’s parents promise that they will hands their powers in 97% pure power. While the commander promises that he will send their daughter back to the country safely without surveillance.

And the vow tattoo form on their wrist.

FLASHBACK END

 

“I grant your wish just because you’re my friend.”

And he looks at his wrist with a tattoo.

“And the deal.”

He put the bottle in the drawer and locks it up.

 

Yijung was send to the last lab and she was receiving the most painful treatment which is locked power.

She feels her body was poked by full of needles and it’s really painful.

She couldn’t wake up but she feels it.

Before her power fully locked, another kind of power secretly blocks it.

This makes her even more painful than the needles.

She starts to shake due to the pain.

It fakes that her powers were lock but it’s actually not. Soon her wrist form a tattoo which it commits her power was locked.

After a few minutes, the pain faded away. She tries to open her eyes but what she sees is a lady doctor wearing a mask and holding a syringe.

“Sleep, little one. You’ll wake up in your warm bed. Everything will be alright.

Sleep.”

The doctor injects the shot on Yijung’s shoulder and she closes her eyes again to fall asleep again.

 

After a few minutes, she was sending out from the lab,

And the place where she born and the place she lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subscribe, Upvote, Comments juseyo~~

Oh, by the way, some had private message me about the image.. If you can't see the image here in your smartphone. Please point on the image for 1 or 2 seconds, it will pop up a view image.. Click the view image and it will automatically pop up the image you wanted to see..

 

Thank you~~

 

So cute~~~XD