Chapter 8

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

Chapter 8

No One POV:

The other day, the weather become even worst and it keep raining hard from yesterday.

Everyone couldn’t go out from the house.

Once again, all of them gather in the living room after Yijung helps her grandpa to clean up the house and also bath Soonshim.

Bathing Soonshim is not an easy job since she likes to play in the water.

While the boys were having the same routine like yesterday, sleeping till late noon and were force to wake up by grandpa.

After grandpa going to take his nap which is his everyday routine, the living room started to awkward again.

But this time, they wouldn’t want to ask so many questions to avoid sensitive questions that make Yijung uncomfortable.

The rapper line was talking about their new coming up music while Yijung joins the vocal line to watch music bank.

She was so curious about the idols and the songs she listens which she never ever knows or listens in her life.

Right now is Block B’s performance, since they are quite close to them so they cheer and sing along.

The rapper line stops their conversation and joins them to watch too.

“Woah, Zico hyung was getting better and better in his songs.”

Namjoon is very impressed about Block B’s new song, Yesterday and both of them know each other before debut and even produce songs while have a lot of street rap together.

“Taeil hyung’s vocal is improved a lot, I might ask for advice after that.”

Jungkook sat on the floor and said.

Everyone was attract by the performance include Yijung who just sitting beside the corner while Taehyung looks at her.

He wonders what the world she is living without those fun and freedom.

As he wanted to think even deeper, he heard their performance was the next and he saw her expression change.

Yijung was shocked, she never knows her cousin and his band mate, BTS will appear in the TV program.

When they were here these days, she never hear or listen of them sing and dancing their songs.

Now, she could watch them to perform their new songs, Spring Day.

As the performance starts, she could see every one of them wearing white and grey with different dress up in each of them.

They have their full handsome but not too much make up. Neat and clean with their beautiful voice and dance.

She was fully attracted by the performance which let her more impress of them.

 In the middle of the performance, Taehyung’s attention was still on her. He could see her eyes were blinking due to their performance.

Then he smiles satisfied and get back to watch their performance with the others.

The members tease each other and sing each other’s line which let them have a lot of fun.

They burst out of laugh when Namjoon sing brokenly on Jimin’s high vocal line. Yijung giggles beside the corner when she heard.

“Oh yeah, before I forgot, Yijung ah, you must be new in this right? How’s our performance?” Jin tries to ask Yijung for advice.

She smiles and gives a big thumb that means their performance is really good.

“Really? No bad comments? Or anything to improve?” He asks again and he wishes she would speak with her voice.

But not as his expect, she thinks a while and shook.

“Hey, how about you be our adviser? I need some comments since I made a new dance and Yoongi hyung made a new song.” Jimin pops up an idea and everyone seems agree with his plan.

Yijung was confused with his plan but she accepts since she is new to the music and dance while she was so curious with new things she learns.

Jimin tooks his guitar while Namjoon and Yoongi took their half done working paper and a laptop.

As they had done prepare, they gather in front of the laptop and started their next new song, Best of me.

All of them sing and rap in their line, the song is so beautiful in every flow and soft.

Yijung was so impressed in a lyrics line with their powerful aura in their song.

 

“You’re my salvation, you’re my shield

I just need you

You got the best of me

I need you

So please just don’t leave me

You got the best of me.”

 

This is the part which let her miss her brother very much and she hopes Yihyung could ever listen to this if he is alive.

As their song finish, she claps her hands and tries to hold on her tear.

“Do you like it?” Taehyung was so excited with her answer.

Once again, she gives them two big thumbs.

They were so happy and cheer while Yijung quickly wipe off her tear before anyone seems that.

Yoongi calm down and see through the paper again.

“I think I need to change a few vocal here and the instruments part.”

“Yeah, I agree, I think it will be perfect after this.” Jungkook add on after Yoongi’s word.

Yoongi gather his paper works and his laptop on the table and ready to go back to the room.

Before he could take a moves, the light in the living room keep blinking.

Everyone look at the problem light bulb.

“I think you should change another new bulb, Taehyung ah.” Jin said while still checking on it.

After a few blink, the light went off as same as the kitchen and the fan stop functioning.

“W- What’s going on?” Taehyung was shock and same with the others.

They even could see the hanging light bulb start swing here and there.

The floor started shacking nonstop and getting even worst.

“!! It’s EARTHQUAKE!!” Hoseok yelled.

“GO GET GRANDPA!!” Taehyung shouted as he ran to grandpa’s room with Yijung and a few of other members help.

Taehyung quickly wake his grandpa and help him out from his room with Yijung. While Hoseok and Jungkook get Soonshim from the backyard.

“QUICK GUYS!!” Jimin yelled from the main door.

All of them ran out from the house and a lot of things fell down from the table.

They have to run to a bigger and empty place to get safe.

As they ran out from the house, they saw a lot of people were running for their life even outside was raining hard.

Due to grandpa’s legs were weak, Yijung and Taehyung held on him behind there while the other members goes in front to block those people to knock them out and not forget to take care of each other.

While they were running, Taehyung saw a kid trips by a tree root and hard to get himself up to run. He quickly ran to the kid’s side and helps him up.

The kid thanks him for saving him and he quickly run together with the people.

Before Taehyung could go back to them, the big tree suddenly collapse where Taehyung stand.

Every one of them widens their eyes and they feel they couldn’t breathe while seeing the scene now.

Yijung saw the scene which cause her to remember back the scene how Yihyung save her life with his power and dead in front of her.

Everything looks the same.

“WATCH OUT OPPA!!” She shouted and a tear fell down from her eyes.

She couldn’t think much about it, what she thinks is to save the person who looks like her passed away brother.

She doesn’t want the same things repeat and she never want to regret again.

 

She wants to save him.

 

Then she forces herself to form a crystallization protection surrounding Taehyung while her eyes slowly turn to glowing purple.

Before Taehyung could realize he is actually in the danger now, the tree crush on the protection that Yijung made.

 He was shock as Jimin quickly pull him away.

“Yah! Are you insane?!” He yells at Taehyung but what he focus is Yijung’s power and her glowing purple eyes as same as the others with an unbelievable sight.

She couldn’t believe her power could work in this timing and she look at her hands, confuse and keep breathing hard due to using her power.

“What are you guys doing? RUN!!” Namjoon snap out from the danger scene just now and yell at them.

Yijung and Taehyung held back their grandpa and run to the safety place together with them.

All of the people run to a safe and empty grass field. Although the earthquake is still shaking nonstop but they were safe from the collapse trees and tall buildings.

They try to stay close together and protect each other.

In this moment, Yijung checks on her wrist and she found the tattoo on her wrist getting lighter.

 

The earthquake stops after half an hour and the rain become lighter; luckily none of them were injured and missing.

All of them were exhausted but nobody dare to take a rest.

After another half an hour, they confirm that there was no earthquake anymore, the going back home one by one.

As they walk back to the house, they saw a lot of trees and tall building collapse. Rubbish and dirt are everywhere.

When they almost arrive grandpa’s house, Yijung sense an uncomfortable bad aura but she couldn’t sure what it is.

She carefully looks around the place but nothing found.

“Yijung ah, are you alright?” Yoongi and Soonshim appear in front of her.

She looks back at him and nodded while following him back to the house.

Before she went in the house, she checks the surrounding again to make sure everything is safe.

 

When they get into the house, they saw a lot of things fell down and even some crash glasses on the floor and luckily the house is still good as original.

They started to clean up the house even they are all wet and exhausted, none of them asking for rest.

After a few hours, they finally clean the whole house and their clothes had already dried.

Some of them collapse on the floor and dozed off while the others line up for having a good shower before they could sleep and take a good rest.

Yijung was the first one to shower after they force her to clean up first even she doesn’t want to.

Grandpa showers in his private bathroom which is in his room.

After the warm bath, Yijung went back her room and collapse in her bed and quickly dozed off.

Her hair was still wet but she doesn’t want to move a bit due to the exhausted.

After she sleeps, someone came into her room.

He sees her cute sleeping figure with her hair wet.

“Aish! You shouldn’t sleep with you hair wet.” He said.

He took the towel and helps her to dry off a bit.

After her hair is not wet as before, he put her towel back to the original place.

Before he left, he kiss her forehead and smile satisfied.

“Rest well, princess.”

He left the room and closed the door quietly.

 

When she was sleeping peacefully, she heard someone was waking her.

“Yijung ah, Yijung ah! Wake up!”

She ignores it and keeps sleeping.

“Yah! Kim Yijung! For the god sake, WAKE UP! You sleep pig!!!” He yells on her ear and she was so mad that someone was disturbing her peaceful sleep.

“Can’t you just let me sleep? I’m exhausted now! Let me sleep!” She sat on the bed but her eyes are still closed.

“Are you sure you doesn’t want to wake up? You won’t see me often, you know.”

“So what? I’m tired.” She collapses back to her bed again to doze off.

“Come on, Yijung ah. I really don’t have much time to see you.” He soften his voice, he knows that only the soft way could works on her.

As his expect, she sat back to the bed and rub her sleepy eyes.

“Don’t you miss me?”

“No…”

“Open your eyes, silly.” He gently her messy hair.

Yijung finally open her eyes and she can’t believe what she saw.

 

The person who cherish her the most.

 

The person who loves her the most.

 

The person who take care her the most.

 

AND

 

The person she misses the most.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-Yihyung oppa?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe~~ I'm just back for update after 2,3 days I guess..

Story is getting excited now, so please wait my next update ya~

By the way, I saw the news that Zico leave Block B. Although this is a really sad news but he must be dissappointed and mad for his company which never release their band album.

All of them were going solo, I really ship Zico and Park Kyung~T^T~~

Well, wish him and Block B the best here.

If you guys were curious about the reationship of Zico and Namjoon, please search in youtube.. They are really best friend and even go through together with their songs produce and rap before they debut.

Once again~~

Please gimme a lots lots and a lots of love and support~~

And the most important things~~ Please subcribe my story and ring me a bell to upvote my story if you like it.

Of course, your comments will be my support, as a gifts reply, you will get an extra reward for another karma point if you comment below here and until my reply on your comment only will let you receive an extra karma points.

Thank you very much^^~ Love you~