Chapter 10

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

Namjoon POV:

“Deh, algaesubnida. Sugohaessoyo,PD nim.”

After I finish my call, I put my phone back to my pocket and went back to the living room.

“Hyung, who’s that?” Jungkook said while lying on the sofa with Suga hyung.

“PD nim. He calls for our safeness since there’s no any connection these two days.”

“So are we going back to Seoul after two days?” Hoseok hyung asks.

“Nope, our schedules were all cancelled and we gonna spend another week here. We couldn’t go back in this bad situation.” I walk to another empty sofa and sat while taking a TV remote control on the table in front me.

“Wae yo, hyung?”

I didn’t reply him but switch on the TV program.

“Next Korean news report. All the connection broke down after the earthquake. All the shares and stations were forces to…………(blablabla)……………..

Plus, Korea and Japan were affected by the bad earthquake and the rain weather these days. Korea faced the worst damage, a lot of building collapse and some of the places were flood. Other than that, bridges and some roads were forces to close down due to the damage. So no one will allow crossing or passing by for the safeness. Next, is about……………..”

After the news finish with those serious reports, I switch it off and put the remote control back to the table again.

“Guys, although we got another week off but PD nim told us to practice here. He’ll check on us again once we go back to Seoul.”

“Deh…”

“Alright guys, we gonna schedule our practice starting tomorrow. Dismiss…”

All of us went back to continue what we had stop just now.

“Hoseok ah, let’s continue our practice.”

“Alright, hyung.”

Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung went back to their half practice dance.

“Jimin hyung, I won’t give you any chances to beat me.” "Yeah! Me too me too!!!"

“Yah, you two are so mean.”

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook continue their game in Taehyung’s room.

While me and Suga hyung went back to our room but Suga hyung is not going went back to his sleep anymore.

 

“Seoul is the worst isn’t it?” Suga hyung open his laptop and work with his specs.

“Yeah, PD nim said a few of the staff and trainees had injured. But luckily no one passes away and the company is still alright.” I started to think about to write a new lyric in the paper.

“Hmm.. (agree) I hope my working space is as good as new too.” He put on his headphone after he finishes his words.

*Aigoo, this hyung… But at least we got a few more days to rest and spend more time here with Yijung and grandpa.*

My mind is Yijung’s entire story just now, maybe I can use her story to make up my mind for new lyrics?

 

 

In these two weeks, we practice hard in the empty basement we found not far from Taehyung’s grandpa’s house. Although we are free from the hell practice in Seoul but we practice a lot until every moves and songs are 100% perfect.

After the earthquake accident, people went back to their usual life but the rain weather is still the same. Due to the rain, grandpa’s plants were destroyed.

We try to clean up and replant for him in our rest time.

Other than that, Yijung was slowly open to every one of us.

Although she doesn’t speaks a lot but she at least talks a lot than the usual rather than giving us signals and grandpa was happy with that.

 Thanks to the members, she started to smile a lot too.

Jin hyung taught her some cooking skills and tells her about the foods he tried around the world we had gone.

Sometimes, I’ll try to share to her about life here and hardship or deep conversation with her.

Along with Suga hyung, we wrote and composed together and we’ll ask her about opinion.

Not the last, the maknae group along with Hoseok hyung will play around her and make a lot of funny jokes for her. But this is better than Jin hyung’s lame and old jokes.

Still, our little maknae is still shy to her while Taehyung will be very protective to her whenever Jimin tries to fight for attention and playing around.

 

“Shoo!! Go away!” Taehyung hug his Tata cushion and sit between Jimin and Yijung.

“Yah, Kim Taehyung, I just want to tell her about the song I wrote.”

“No, nope! You’re flirting my baby cousin here.” Taehyung cross his arms and doesn’t want to let Jimin get too close to Yijung.

“Tsk, you’re mean too.” Jimin pout at him.

 

“Korea news report. Report from the military, enermy marvels had escape to Korea for few days. A murder case in Apgujong, Seoul, XX café had been attacked by two of enermy marvels which cause 13 people dead and 2 people injured. The police and military had send out marvels to searching these murderers for…………………”

“What? It is in Seoul!”

“Damn it, I hope everything should be fine after we get back to Seoul.”

We are shock and worried by this news report but I saw Yijung’s face was so pale after the news report end.

She quickly went back to her room without a word. I think she needs time to adjust herself since she’s a marvel as well.

The news spread to the whole world, the people start to hire marvel guards to protect themselves but not a lot of marvels willing to work under them because the failure of trust between them and normal humans.

 

No one POV:

It is the day which all of the Bangtan members have to go back to Seoul.

Every one of them was busying to keep their stuffs into their luggage/ bags. While grandpa and Yijung were busying to pack their lunch and snacks so they won’t be hungry while going back to Seoul.

“Aigoo, they forgot their clothes were still hanging outside. I’ll get their clothes now. Can you help me to prepare the rest, Yijung ah?”

Grandpa saw outside the window and realizes the boys’ hanging clothes.

Yijung nod and open another tubberware to put the food inside. While grandpa already take off his apron and quickly went outside. The weather was still dark and windy but it doesn’t rain as much as few days ago.

“Yah, you boys! Don’t leave your clothes hanging everywhere here. I’ll throw away if you forgot.” Grandpa already keeps their clothes and folds it nicely so he could give it to the members.

“Deh, hallaboji!” Taehyung takes over his clothes and smiles like a rectangle box to his grandpa. He knows his grandpa was mean to them but grandpa always worried about them.

“Yoongi hyung! Do you wear my underwear again? I couldn’t find it anywhere.” Jungkook yells from another room and find his undies.

“Yah, I don’t wear yours anymore since the fans keep sending me a lot of undies and tell me not to wear yours anymore!” Yoongi yells back to Jungkook from another room.

(Every ARMY should know this!!! XDXD)

“Aigoo, Jungkook ah, yours are all here.” Grandpa took the remain clothes to Jungkook’s room.

“Yay! Kamsahamnida, hallaboji.” After Jungkook receive all his clothes, he quickly keeps it into his bag and zips it. “I’m done!”

“Jungkook ah, can you help me to put those luggage into the car?” Jin took one of his bag a few luggage beside there to wait Jungkook to help him out.

“Waeee? Hyung can handle it right?” Jungkook pout and refuse to help.

“Yah! You brat, don’t be lazy. I’m your hyung here.” Jin starts nagging again.

“Arasso, stop nagging already.” Jungkook put on his backpack and start to help Jin.

 

-After all the members done packing and put their luggage and bags into the car-

“Soomshin ah~ I’m gonna miss you a lot. Oppa have to earn more money and feed you with a lot of treats, okay?” Taehyung hug his precious dog and pat her gently at the backyard.

“Come on Tae ah! We have to go now.” Jin opens the door and waits for Taehyung.

“Bye Soomshin, remember to take care of yourself and grandpa too! Love you!” Taehyung quickly run towards the car area and waves at Soomshin.

“Alright guy, nothing’s left right? Don’t tell me you left something and told me to return back to get your things.” Jin checks and reminds who are always forgetful to put their own things everywhere.

“No hyung.” “Nope.” “I check already, nope!”

“Good, now get in the car. We gonna leave now.”

One by one they went in the car.

“Boys! Here are your lunch box and snacks. Eat when you’re hungry, alright?” Grandpa passes all the lunchbox to the boys.

 

Jin’s POV:

“Whoa, deabak! Kamsahamnida hallaboeji.”

Food!!! My eyes are blinking already. Who doesn’t know my handsome face cannot compare to the food? Hya hya hya.

I took one of my lunch boxes and open it. These are full of delicious dishes and snacks here. Damn! Taehyung’s grandpa’s cooking is never kidding. It is more delicious than the restaurant outside there.

Of course mine cannot be compare.

“But hallaboeji we are just seven of us, but why there’re extra one here?” Jimin said when he took his own lunch box and another extra on the other hand while Jungkook nearly open the extra lunch box and eat it.

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook! That’s not yours.” I quickly stop him before he could eat anything. He pout for not having the extra food and sit back to his seat.

“Yijung ah, come on! We gonna leave now.” I started the car engine.

“Deh? I- I’m not……” Yijugn seems confuse. Looks like grandpa doesn’t tell her anything yet.

“Jung ah, you have to go with them.” Said grandpa.

Yijung was so shocked what grandpa had told her but she keep quiet and just look at the floor. Her calm eyes had turned sad and hurt.

“Hallaboeji… Am I a…… burden?...... Y- You don’t want me…… anymore?......” She whispers soft and slowly.

Now she looks like a lost child who scare grandpa would throw her away.

“No, Yijung ah. You’re not a burden. But now, you have to start a new life in the city. Not a low countryside with an old man who just wait someday to die and teach you nothing here.” Grandpa tell her strictly and sincerely to let her understand the situation now.

“Yah! Hallaboeji. You’ll life longer than anyone here. Don’t think about these ridiculous things.” Taehyung quickly lower down the car window and speak loudly. Of course grandpa will lifelong.

“Haiz… You guys… But I’m telling the true. See this kind of situation, I really cannot let you live here forever. Go to the city and search knowledge and new things as an adventure. Grandpa doesn’t have the chance to go to the city. Will you go with them? At least for me, to see the city and tell me what it looks like?” Grandpa hold on Yijung’s hand and hope she will change her mind.

She nods sadly after she thinks and understands grandpa.

“But hyung, so that means Yijung gonna live with us? Do you think PD nim and manager hyungs will agree with that?.” Hoseok sat at the back and ask.

“Well, we have a solution, me and Jin hyung will talk to the company privately.” Namjoon sat beside me and tell the other members.

“That’s right, we will tell the company that we gonna hire Yijung as our bodyguard and she will lives with us too.” I smile handsomely. Well, I don’t really listen to the company.

But not so often. Erm… No.. is sometimes. How can they resist my handsomeness?

After a goodbye scene with grandpa, Yijung join us to go back to Seoul while grandpa will be living back alone like his usual life.

Since Yijung gonna lives with us, we actually convince Jungkook to move out his room to Jimin’s and Hoseok’s room.

We are having fun in the car, we tell a lot of jokes and singing some silly songs loudly. The maknaes teaches some games to Yijung so they could play along.

Well, as a best and careful driver, I would just focus their loud sound sometimes and focus on the road. After a while, all of them quiet down and slowly drift off to sleep one by one.

“Hyung, do you think the company will accept this?” Namjoon ask while writing his ideas on his notebook.

“I’m sure they will. They have to accept it even they don’t agree. Well, she’s Taehyung’s cousin after all.” I adjust the car mirror and saw Yijung sleeps on Taehyung’s shoulder.

*How cute they are and they really look like a twins.*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT NEXT NEXT~~ NEXT CHAPTER COMING UP !!!