Chapter 4

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

Chapter 4

Yijung POV:

When I woke up, I feel my body was so sore. I look around the place and I saw the place was difference where I stay.

I never saw everything in this room in my life.

A traditional old wood wall, a side window open widely which let the sun light shines the room. Besides that, a wooden desk and chair place nicely in front of the window and a wooden book shelf besides the desk.

The room is clean and warm. It is totally different with the dorm. Our dorm is always dark and we never had a window as well.

Although I feel warm here but I stays aware because who knows if this belongs to the enemy’s.

I push the blanket away and try to look out from the window. It was a lot of greens and different kind of colorful flower. I believe that this is the green plants and big tree in the book the lecturers taught us like thirteen years ago. Those plants what we saw in the army base or war were all creepy and dead.

The sky is so blue and birds are flying freely in the sky. This place was so quiet and peaceful. Not only that, I saw a few of traditional wooden house far from this house too. I wonder what this place is since there was no army walking around.

When I was impressed the beautiful scene, someone open the door suddenly. I was shock and I wanted to attack with my power but my power is not working.

“Finally, you’ve awake. Then I should let the helper to stop coming to clean you up I guess.” I saw an old man smiling.

As he walks a step in front of me, I quickly step back. I don’t know what he will do to me.

I was thinking if he step another steps, I would attack him. But before I could do anything, he went to the book shelf and then he pick up a photo frame and touches it like his favorite things.

“Your eyes really look like your mother.” I stay quiet and glare him from far.

“I couldn’t ever know she will gives birth a twin.” After that, he looks at me warmly.

He put the frame back to the book shelf and went out from the room.

“Come with me. I believe your father and mother would like to see you, safety.” I wonder who he is but I couldn’t speak but I follow behind him.

The place is very unique to me, I finally know that the house is made by wood and the doors were not place with electronic lock pad and there were windows too.

He brought me in front of the table with a few wooden sign on top.

When I walk near to see the words clearly, I saw my parents’ name, my twin brother’s name and another name which I never knew.

What does it means?

“Pray for them, Yijung. Your parents and your brother pass away. This is your grandma, she passed away two years ago.” He looks at it sadly without looking back to me.

I was so shock when he told me that my parents were dead when they were doing the mission with me. I lost my brother but I lost my parents as well. I stare at the wood silently.

I remember my dad told me.

“I’m sorry Yijung. Just remember we love you, alright? Don’t blame yourself for this. Because this is what we choose.”

They choose the dead over themselves to let me stay alive.

“I believe they went to another place and stay there happily. What we do is to pray for them. And I place their ashes in the shelf, although they are not alive but they will alive in our heart.”

The old man told me and he wipes the wooden sign with a cloth.

“Oh, by the way. I’m your father’s father which is your grandpa. Although we never meet but this is not the first time I see you.” He drop the cloth beside the table and he walk to the kitchen.

“Come and help me to take those to the dining table. You’ve sleep for 20 days, you must be very hungry.”

*So I had sleep here for so long.*

I obey him and follow behind him again.

 

No one POV:

After they set their lunch on the dining table, Yijung’s grandpa starts to eat while Yijung stares at the food and look at him.

She never knew what this is since she only drinks the liquid in the army based.

“Dig in. I’m not sure what you have eaten in the army base but I think my cooking had improved.”

He picks his chopstick and starts to eat the food.

Yijung try to copy what he did but she couldn’t pick up anything a few times.

After grandpa saw that, he picks up her chopstick and shows her the right way to use.

She tries a few times and slowly picks the food and eats.

Yijung was so shock that the taste was good. She never had this before in her life and she starts to try another food which let her choke suddenly.

Grandpa hands her a full glass of water and she drink all the water.

“Eat slowly. No one gonna snatch your food.”

She slowly nods without reply a word.

“Did you eat this in the army?” He asked.

She shook but point to the glass.

“Liquid? Who would drink liquid only? Are all the armies drinking those special liquid only?”

She looks at him and gives him another nod.

“Hmp!! Those people were selfish. What the hack they said to protect our country. They bring my son away just because he has those powers and made him to fight. They use them to get what they want.” Yijung stays silently and see her grandpa curse angrily to the army base.

“*sigh*, this is the past. Dig in, we have a lot of things to do.”  He stops talking and eat his lunch.

 

After they finish their lunch, Grandpa brings Yijung out from the house and brings her to his farm.

“This is your grandma’s farm, she loves to plant different kind of veges before she passed away. It let me reminds her.”

He smiles as he kneels down one of a vegetable and cleans it with his care.

Yijung looks around the farm, she saw a river besides the farm and an outdoor rest house. Besides that, she saw a swing beside the rest house.

She was interested with the swing, she always want to give a try but she can’t when she’s in the army based.

She went to the swing and sits on it. She started to swing from low to high.

She forgot everything as she feels calm and peaceful that she never been feels this ever.

After she swings for a few minutes, she saw a tattoo on her wrist.

Yijung was so curious about the tattoo. She stops swinging and try to investigate it.

She saw the three triangle tattoo and recalls that her lecturer told them before that this tattoo will form on the wrist once marvels locked power by the army.

She would never know that she was ‘abandoned’ by the army and also power locked by them one day. Not even a reason she sends back to the place where her father’s born.

“Yijung ah! We gonna go, you gonna burn under the sun!” She heard her grandpa yelling from far and she walks back to the house with him.

 

In these two days, she learns a lot from her grandpa. She also slowly tries to forget their death because she believes that they will lives happily and peace in another world and looking at her.

Although she doesn’t speak, her grandpa taught her everything patiently. She gets to learn and understand how she lives like normal people and she also saw his grandpa smiles and introduce her as his granddaughter in front of his neighbors and friends.

His neighbors told her that her grandpa doesn’t smiles a lot after her grandma passed away. He must be happy that someone would stay with him after being alone in these two years.

She understands her grandpa’s feeling when Yihyung’s away from her. She feels lonely as same as her grandpa in these years. They thought Yijung was mute since she never talks. So they talk how pity she is since Yijung is very pretty.

“Yijung ah, I got something to tell you.” Her grandpa suddenly spoke up to her in the dinner time.

She stops eating and look at her grandpa curiosly.

“I have another grandson who is your cousin. He will coming back for visits for a few days by tomorrow. Oh, and he works as a singer in a band. So his friends will come with him as well.”

*Singer? Band? What is that?* She never know about this but she didn’t want to ask so she just keep quiet and eat her dinner.

At the night, Yijung tries to use her power in her room.

She keeps trying to form a crystal but it never happens. She was upset since she feels her power was gone. Without her power, she feels she’s useless. Marvels born to be using power in their life, once their power gone, they will feel their emptiness in their live and useless. Most of them will broke down and seek for death.

*Maybe the lock is too strong for me now, I will try to seek the key to unlock.* Yijung thought about it while still investing her tattoo.

After she took a look on the photo frame which her parents were still young in the past, she went to her bed and sleep.

 

-Time skip-

“Woah!! This place is so cool!!!”

“Yeah, I miss my hometown too. We should visit my hometown next.”

“No hyung! Should be me!! We have beach there and famous seafood there as well!”

“No no, shut up. Should be me, you little!”

In the early morning, YIjung woke up from the noise. She feels her head was spinning and she wanted to lie down again.

Before she could lie down back to her bed, the door suddenly open by a young guy with a round specs.

“Hyung, you should be – OH MY GOD!!!” He screams when he saw Yijung.

“Tae- Taehyung hyung? Ani- why-” He pointed Yijung while still holding his luggage.

“What? I’m here.” Taehyung yell from the corridor.

“Then, what what-” He looks at his hyung and look back to Yijung.

“Oh, Jungkook ah. Come here! She needs a lot of sleeps to recover. You and Jimin can share the room with Taehyung.” Grandpa asks Jungkook to go to Taehyung’s room.

He quickly apologizes to Yijung before he closes the room and went to Taehyung’s room.

Yijung blinks her eyes and she went back to her sleeps due to her head started to spins a lot.

 

In the noon only Yijung woke up without headache but she wanted to stay in her room because there were a lot of stranger and noise outside. After she took a bath, she took a book from the shelf to read.

The book is interesting because she never read this before. And it’s her father’s book which actually long time ago.

As she finish a chapter, her grandpa knock the door and came in.

“Yijung ah, do you mind to come out for a while? I would like to introduce to your cousin. I told him about you, he would very happy if he meets you.”

Grandpa smiles at her and Yijung drops her book on the desk and went to the living together with her.

As they went out, the living room was so quiet and none of them where there.

“Aish, where the naughty boys are? They are so noisy just now and now they just disappear somewhere. Yah! Kim Taehyung, where the hell are you?”

Grandpa looks around the empty living room and yells his grandson.

Yijung sits on the cushion and looks outside through the window.

“I’m here, Grandpa!” The voice came from the backyard.

“Yah! You little… Come here! You told me you wanted to meet you cousin! She’s here now!”

“Neh! Grandpa! Hyung deul! Jungkook ah! PPali illuwa!”

After a few minutes, Yijung saw a few guys came from the backyard. She was uninterested to them so she looks back to see the view outside.

“Sorry grandpa, we were playing with Soonshim at the backyard.” Taehyung came back with the boys but he was the last one.

(Taehyung's dog, Soonshim in Daegu)

“Hmp! You guys always come here and give me a lot of trouble. Now, meet you cousin there.”

Grandpa went to besides Yijung.

“Yijung ah, this is your cousin, Kim Taehyung. And his band friends, B- B-B- What’s the name again?”

“Is BTS, grandpa. I told you a lot of time already.” Taehyung give him his famous smiles.

Yijung wanted to avoid them but she stays there because she respects her grandpa. She turns around to take a look of her cousin.

*Gasps*

She can’t breath and she only can focus the person in front of her.

“Yi- Yihyung O- Oppa?” She can’t believe what she saw.

She saw another person who looks exactly like her twin.

His eyes, his nose and his lips which totally looks like Yihyung but the person in front of her looks more mature and taller.

“Yijung ah, you can talk!” Her grandpa was shock too when he heard Yijung spoke out. She never speaks or makes a voice in these days.

“Oh hi! My name is Taehyung, not Yihyung. By the way, I guess you spell my name wrong in the internet.”

Taehyung smiles and waves at her.

Yijung thought her twin brother alive and stand in front of her but is not. He said his name is Taehyung, not Yihyung.

Her eyes are full of tears. She scare her tear would just drop in front them.

“Hi, Yijung. I’m Ji-” Another guy wanted to introduce his name but she ran back to her room suddenly.

She quickly locks the door and fell in her bed.

 

Crying.

 

 

Silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, I'm coming back for the chapter four^^

Please subscribe, comment and upvote my story if you like and waiting my next update~

Thank you~~

By the way, today is our Chimmy Chimmy, Park Jimin's birthday~

I wish BTS will get more healthy and rest more.

Saeng-il Chukkaheyo~ Jimin ah~