Cover

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

Warning: if you don't go through this, you won't be able to understand my next chapter story..thanks~

Powers?

Superpowers are only what we imagine in our imaginations.

But,

What if powers do exists and this is why the war began again.

Human rely on powers to take over their needs.

Land, power, money…

As soon as they realize marvels are getting lesser and lesser,

A lot of countries sign a contract of peace but few of the countries were not.

 

 

Marvels do exist but they hide their powers until 1950 year, there was a serious war which is a first world marvel war. After the marvel war, a lot of marvels and mortals died and injured. This is where mortals found out which superpowers do exist in the world.

After the war, every country had set up their marvel army to protect their people and country.

For Korea, they form an army base which is KMMA, Korea Marvels- Mortals Army.

Not only mortals have to fight, so does marvels. A lot of country used them to fight for more for their needs. Power, land, money……

After years for fighting, snatching others countries goods, land and people. Soon, a lot of marvels died in the war and people who have superpowers are getting lesser and lesser.

Some of the country were so worried if their country getting lesser marvels so they try to human create superpowers but none of them success.

Soon, they found out that they actually can ‘take away’ superpowers from the marvels by forces but it might cause the marvel to dead. Due the critics from the people, governments forbid these and make rules for Marvels’ rights. But still, people never know the dark side of the army base.

They took away their powers when or after the marvels died for ‘protecting’ and ‘take care’ of their powers from the enemies.

In 1985 year, a lot of countries sign for peace but some of the countries disagree. So, they still have to fight for certain war but it became lesser than before.

 

 

Army Basement rules

 

KMMA- Korea Marvels- Mortals Army

  • All Marvels MUST join the war in the age of 17.
  • All marvels and mortals MUST be alert and always PREPARE to fight for the war whatever you're are doing and wherever you are.
  • No fighting or using powers to attack in the living basement.
  • All army Marvels MUST live in the army basement and not allow going outside for the basement safeness.
  • All Marvel children will be given the most traditional academy which they can learn everything in the basement.  (No music, internet, games allow)
  • All Marvels will be given special superpowers training everyday.
  • All Marvels family can spend a day once a week. (only in basement)
  • Army basement technology will be more high class than the world outside but strictly no connection with the world but only basement using.
  • Food for marvels will be different which is liquid food that can make them full and gain more powerful.
  • All Marvels’ powers will be locked if they send back to the country. (Tattoo will form on their wrist but even powers were locked, cannot guarantee powers will be back or not.)

 

 

Emancipation Marvels army rules (people called them as ‘the abandoned’)

  • Marvels not allow to use powers to attack people, or even better don’t even use it (if is unlocked). – will be punishing if caught.
  • Wrist will be printed a tattoo as an evidence.
  • Will be watch over for a month after marvels send back to their own home or country.
  • Marvels will not allow to speak out a word of the army. (will be half brain wash.)

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marvels- humans that have powers.

Mortals- human that don't have powers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi~ I'm back with a new story here.

The story will be update everyweek once or twice.

I'm so sorry if the epilogue is too boring for you guys but if you don't really go through this. You won't be able to understand my story.

If you like my story or look towards my future chapters,

Please Subscibe and add me as friend.

Please gimme more comments for ideas and improve ya~ And don't forget to upvote my story for support^^

Thank you and love ya~~