Chapter-9

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

Naeun was worried that Yuan didn't take his dinner, so she made up her mind and ascent the stair to the third floor...

'Hhmm, i just hope that Chorong unnie wouldn't misunderstand this..' she thought.

she took a deep breath when she was infront of the door before speaking.

"Yuan Oppa... you have to take your dinner, you might be hungry because you said you've throw up." she said while knocking on the door lightly.

"Yuan oppa?" She called out again.

she puts her ears on the door to listen on what's happening inside.

she heards some shuffling before the door opens slowly revealing Yuan with his eyes half-close.

"hi Naeun ah.." he greeted sleepily while waving his hand to her.

'seems like something is off with him..' she thought studying him. she decided not to pry him so she instead greeted him back.

"Hi oppa. go to the kitchen and take your dinner now oppa, you might be hungry. i remember you saying that you have throw up, i don't want you to starve." Naeun told him softly.

Yuan looks at her intently then shakes his head.

"okay Naeunie.. have you already taken your dinner?" he asked back.

she pout now that she realized it, she lost her chance to eat with him because she is already finished.

"i am already finished oppa. just enjoy your dinner." she replied pouting. he mess her hair and smile softly before walking to the stair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

'no way?! this is the guy i saw at Naeunie's house, but what is his connections to this Chain gangs?' i thought looking at my phone then dial Yi-jeong oppa's number again.

it was only ringing..

what does it supposed to mean? does that guy really loves Naeunie or he is after something else. but if he is then i need to figure what it is..

i was zoning out when i heard Naeunie's voice from outside my door.

i shuffle from my feet before i stood up to open the door while yawning fakely.

"hi Naeun ah.." i greeted sleepily while waving my left hand to her.

'what's on her mind?' i thought because it seems like she is studying me.

i thought she is going to ask me something but she didn't instead she greeted me back.

"Hi oppa, go to the kitchen and take your dinner now oppa, you might be hungry. i remember you saying that you have throw up, i don't want you to starve." she told me softly.

i looked at her intently. does she knows something is off with that guy? i wanted to ask her but i shake my head. maybe not now.

"okay Naeunie. have you already taken your dinner?" i asked back.

i saw her pout. "i am already finished oppa. just enjoy your dinner." she replied pouting. i mess her hair and smile softly before walking to the stair.

i glanced back at her to see her taking a slow step following me downstair.

i passed by Eunji unnie and Bomi unnie, who are discussing about something.

i am now in the kitchen opening the fridge to look for something to eat.

"here, you can have this. i save this for you." i heard Naeunie's voice from behind me.

i turn around and smiled at her.

"thanks girlfriend." i reaching for the plate that she is offering me.

i saw her blushed and try to hide her smile, i take a seat infront of her.

"you are welcome oppa." she uttered still hiding her face with her hair.

'cute.' i thought before munching my food.

"anyway i have to go, i still need to study the files i got from my boss. don't let yourself starve okay?" she said before walking out the kitchen..

"okay Naeunie!!" i answered half-yelling

i am left there still puzzled to what that guy motive is on befriending Naeun? does he know something about them. are they all in danger knowing that the Chain gang is just around. waiting to get them.

after i finished eating i went to my room to check my phone, if i have any message coming from Yi-jeong oppa. but i got none.

i sit on my bed and open my laptop to check my e-mail.

i am just thankful that Bomi unnie and Yezi unnie got my things. at least i could used this to gather some information..

"no message coming from Yi-jeong oppa even an email." i uttered frustratedly.

maybe i should go to Bomi unnie and tell her about this.

i get up and went to the second floor.

i knock at Bomi unnie's door twice.

"come in!!" she shouted, so i opened the door and went in.

"oh Yuan ah?!" she said surprised evident in her voice.

"un-- i mean noona, i need to ask you something." i starts as i walk to where her bed is and take a seat.

"you surprised me. what it is? is it something important?" she inquired sitting beside me.

i nod my head and get my phone.

"do you know this guy?" i asked showing her the photo.

she gets my phone and looked at it intently.

"this is Hyunsoo oppa. she is Naeun's suitor. and her family also know this guy. he seem nice though. why Yuan ah?" she answered then ask the last part giving my phone back.

"do you know his background? i mean about him?" i asked again ignoring her question.

she glanced at me with her hawk eyes.

"is there something that you are not telling me Yuan ah?" she asked back crossing her arms.

i took a deep beath before speaking again.

"listen noona, that guy is dangerous. he is not what you guys thought he is---" i started but she cuts me off.

"what do you mean by he is not what we thought of him? is something wrong with him?" Bomi unnie inquired confusion written all over her face.

"he is part of the Chain gang that killed my brother." i answered curtly.

"wait what?! are you sure about tha--" but she stopped when we heard an explosion.

"What the hell..." i uttered running outside to check what happened Bomi unnie followed behind me.

 

 

 

 

---

i saw Chorong unnie, Eunji unnie, Namjoo unnie and Yezi unnie gathered outside.

'where is Naeunie?' i thought searching for her everywhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Hayoung went inside again followed by Bomi and Yezi with a hurry put steps.

"Chorong unnie!! Help!!" She heard Naeun's voice calling for help.

without wasting any time she ascent the stair and went directly to where Naeun room is.

she tried to open the door but it was lock inside.

"Let me." Yezi said trying to used the pin, the door open slowly and they saw Naeun is fighting with a guy wearing a mask.

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

after i gave Yuan her food i excuse myself and went to my room.

i told him that i am going to read the files so here i am.

I was into it that i didn't notice someone is in my room, waiting, to attack me sneakily .

'Hhmm.. so it's mean that we are near to solving the case? I just hope that after we solve this, they will give us a break.' I thought looking at the files.

'Huh.. what th--' i can sense that someone is with me inside the room.

 so i pretended to be busy reviewing the files but then someone attacked me behind my back.

"who are you?!" i commanded when i managed to avoid his/her attacked by dogding to my left.

but the intruder didn't respond. instead he/she attack me again with a swift kick that i managed to counter with a left kick.

i was surprised when i heard an explosion from the outside.

'what is h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter