Chapter-3

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"Chorong unnie!!" Bomi called out loudly. Hayoung cover her ears when Bomi who is beside her, shouts for her member's name.

they heard a hurried footsteps coming down from the stair.

"what is it Bom ah?" Chorong asked worriedly while trying to regain her breathing.

"sit." Bomi offered to which they all oblige and sit in the couch.

"i wanted to ask a favor from you, my cousins here, doesn't have anywhere to go. they came from lon--" Bomi stop when she felt Yezi nudge her.

"but i didn't come from london?" Yezi whispered confusedly.

"shhh, just let me.. i know i could pursue Chorong unnie in making you stay here." Bomi answered whispering as well, Yezi just nods then lean her back to the couch.

Bomi straighten in her sit.

"so unnie, what can you say?" Bomi asked expectantly. staring at Chorong who is thinking deeply.

Chorong looks at Hayoung then to Yezi, back again to Hayoung, then divert her eyes to Bomi.

"hhm, i don't have a probl--" Chorong got cut off when Bomi dance victoriously.

"Yes!!." Bomi shouts excitedly.

"i am not yet finished Bom ah. sit down." Chorong commented making Bomi take a sit again.

"like i said, i don't have a problem with it. but let ask the other members opinion too.. so we won't create an awkward surrounding. i hope you guys understand." Chorong explained making eye contact with them.

"yeah, of course noona. we understand. thank you for considering it." Hayoung replied with a shy smile.

"are they here?" Bomi asked glancing at the stair.

"it's only Naeun who isn't here, i'll go call the two." Chorong answered, who stoods up and went up stair.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

'where did i heard that Naeun's name?' i thought trying to remember every person i encounter.

"hey Yuan ah, are you alright?" Yezi unnie asked tapping my shoulder.

"yeah noona, i am fine." i assured her, she just smile and went back to use her phone.

"don't worry.. i'll do anything to make them all agree to let you stay here." Bomi unnie suddenly spoke. making me turn my head to her, we smile gratefully to her.

"Sit down guys. I have something important to tell you." Bomi unnie said when she saw her members walking down the stair.

"Okay Bomi ah. Hi bomi's cousin." Her member said with a sleepy eyes.

"Hi noona." I greet back.

"Hi, Bomi unnie's friend." Yezi unnie replied back with a smile.

"This is Eunji, and that one is Namjoo." Bomi introduces her members.

"This is Yuan and Yezi. They're my cousin." Bomi unnie added.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

They shakes each other hand before sitting down.

"So what are we going to talk about?" Namjoo asked settling between Chorong and Eunji.

"Uh, well i need a favor from you. See my cousins doesn't have anywhere to go. They came from london.. and i just can't let them wandering in the street." Bomi explained looking at her members.

She settle on the couch in front of her members with Hayoung and Yezi.

"I am okay with it. I mean the more the merrier." Eunji said nudjing Namjoo from her side.

"How about you Namjoo ah?" She asked glancing at Namjoo expectantly.

"Me? If you are all fine with it. Then i am good with it too.." Namjoo smiles at them.

"And that, i'm so sick of your faces.. it's good to have new faces here in the mansion.." she added smirking seeing the offended faces of her members. They scoffed at the comment making Namjoo Yezi and Hayoung laughed.

"Yeah.. whatever.. anyway thank you for letting my cousins stay here. I owe you guys.." Bomi said standing up, and walked to where her members are. Giving them each a hug.

"Thank you.." Hayoung and Yezi both said at the same time.

"Your welcome, now come on. i'll show you your room.." Chorong said standing up. Hayoung Yezi and Bomi followed Chorong upstair.

 

 

 

 

NAMJOO POV

"Do you think Naeun unnie will be okay with it?" I asked when they are all out of ear shot.

"Hmm.. i guess, but if she'll disagree with it, she doesn't have a choice.." Eunji unnie answered lying on my lap.

"Yeah, and beside that Yuan guy is handsome. i wonder if he has a girlfriend." I sighed dreamily.

"Don't dare to cheat on me Namjoo ah. But i agree with you, he is handsome, but he looks so soft." Eunji unnie replied smiling.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

Chorong unnie led us to the second floor where she points Yezi unnie's room.

"Here's your room Yezi ah if you need something. Bomi's room is just in front of you." She said handling Yezi unnie the key.

"Yuan yours will be in the third floor." Chorong unnie added leading me up to the third floor, Bomi unnie and Yezi unnie followed us.

"Why he-- his room is far from us?" Bomi unnie asked, her brows knitted in confusion.

"Because we don't have anymore room in the 2nd floor.. and beside Yuan is a guy, we usually let our guy visitor sleep in the third floor." Chorong unnie answered glancing at me apologetically.

"Is it okay to you Yuan ah?" She asked turning around to face me.

"Yes, noona i am fine with it.." i answered nodding at her.

"Thank you for letting us here." Me and Yezi unnie both said showing her a grateful smile.

"Okay i'll leave you here with your cousins. And Yuan ah if you need anything you can go knock on my room or Bomi." Chorong unnie bid her goodbye before going down.

Bomi unnie looks at Chorong unnie's disappearing back making sure that she is not within the earshot.

"So Hayoung ah, do you have something to use other than that?" She asked pointing at my clothes.

"I don't have unnie." I sheepishly grinned.

"Do i need to buy you brief? You know so that it won't be supiscious." Bomi unnie's voice lace with curiousity. I heard Yezi unnie laughed loudly making me laughed too.

"What's funny?" She added confusedly looking at us with a frown.

"Nothing unnie, of course i do need that. We'll go shopping tomorrow. But now i am too sleepy to do anything." I replied yawning they both smile at me.

"Okay, let's call it a night. Goodnight Hayoung ah." Bomi unnie said hugging me.

"Goodnight unnie." I replied hugging her back. We detached from the hug, then Yezi unnie walked towards me.

"Goodnight too Hayoung ah." She smiled then hugs me.

"Goodnight to you too Yezi unnie." I said hugging her back before we pulled from each other.

they wave goodbye before going down the stair. I closed the door, locking it and walk directly to the bed. I removed the suits i am wearing and sleep half .

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I woke up to my phone ringing and answered it without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" i answered groggily.

"Did i wake you up?" A male voice asked concernly.

i rubbed my eyes and looked at the screen to see it was Hyungsoo oppa. He is a suitor of mine, i did rejected him multiple times telling him, i only see him as an older brother.

But he is so consistent of making me his girlfriend even though it irks me, he just doesn't care.

"Yes." I replied curtly i don't want to talked to him, he is just going to insist about the date.

"Oh i see. Can i go there visit you?" He asked hopeful.

'What? doesn't he feel that i don't want to see him.

"Uhm, i am sorry but now is not the right time oppa. I have to go back now to A.P mansion. Our leader is going to pick me up today." I lied biting my lips.

'Gosh now. I need to text Chorong unnie to pick me' i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter