Chapter-5

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

"Can i borrow Bomi unnie for awhile?" I asked Yezi but my eyes are focused on Bomi unnie.

walking to where she is. I saw her communicating with her cousin through their eyes.

i didn't wait for their reply and grab Bomi unnie's left arm, who followed me.

"Are you hiding something from us?" I asked when we are out of earshot.

She gulp first before talking. "I--- no, i'm not hiding anything from you." Bomi unnie answered scratching her head.

"Then why are you nervous?" I inquired trying to read her.

"Well-- because it's been awhile since i set foot to gwanju, i am nervous meeting my relatives and other people that i know there." She sighed, glancing to where her cousins are.

"They are my closest relatives including Jaejoong oppa and Hayoung. But sadly Jaejoong oppa got killed and her little sister got frame for it and we are trying to find the real killer." She added pointing to her cousins then smiled sadly.

"Condolence unnie. I hope you'll find whoever killed your cousin." I said trying to cheer her up.

"I hope so. Anyway could you look for Yuan while we are away.? Eunji and Namjoo went on a date while Chorong unnie went to supermarket." She explained looking at me.

i look at Yuan and study him. Seems like he is a nice guy. And a shy one. Maybe i could get close to him. I mean he seems comfortable with me and i am too, to him.

"Hhm, okay unnie. I could do that, beside we are kind of friends now." I replied half smiling.

"Cool. He's a good guy. You can even become bestfriend because the two of you seems to click." Bomi unnie chuckled.

'Bestfriend zone huh.' I frowned at it. Glancing to where cool oppa is.

i saw Yezi and Yuan walking to where we are.

"Sorry to disturbed your conversation Naeun unnie, but me and Bomi unnie need to go now, so that we can go home early. I don't want this kid here to think that we are out there partying without him." Yezi said pointing to Yuan who just pout his lips.

'Aww, y.' My eted mind commented. I bite my lips while looking at it.

i heard Bomi unnie fake a cough. 'Did she caught me staring? God that was embarassing.' I thought stealing glances at Bomi unnie but she seems focused on her cousins.

"We are going now Yuan. be a good boy here, while your noona is away okay?" Bomi unnie told him making him whined.

"Noona!? I am not a kid anymore you are just 3 years older than me and Yezi unnie is just 2 years ahead. Beside i am much taller than you noona." He replied frustratedly but smirk at the last part.

"Ah is that so? Is that the reason why you are watching now? Because you're a big boy now." Bomi unnie said mirroring his smirked. 

"Noona! Stop it. Yezi noona help me." He said defeatedly clinging onto Yezi's arm.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

Bomi unnie is teasing me again about the thing. So now i'm asking for Yezi unnie's help.

"That's enough unnie. We are going to be late. Beside Yuan is an adult now, he can freely do what he wants even if it's watching ." She laughed while patting my head.

'Oh god, this is embarassing. It's okay if it's just us. But Naeun is here with us, what would she think about me. Efff why would i care about what she is thinking of me? I must be crazy. Beside we are both girls.' I muttered lost in my own world.

i shake my heads to come back in reality. Glaring at both of them. They high five each other making me frustrated even more.

"Argh you guys are ganging up on me. And you (pointing my left hand to Yezi unnie.) What happened to you noona, you used to be on my side? What had happened? Did an alien abducted the real you?" I accused crossing my arms.

"we are just joking okay. Lighten up. Why are you so shy now and defensive?" Bomi unnie commented lifting her eyebrows up and down.

"I am not. Aishh whatever you want noona." I said defeatedly. They laughed victoriously and i saw Naeun trying to hide her smile.

'Wow she has a shy looking teeth.' I thought while staring at her.

i quickly divert my eyes when i saw her turning to stare at me.

'Phew.' That was near.' I mumbled sighing in relief.

'And why am i acting this way?' I asked myself i mean i'm not really into girls last time i checked i still have it down there.

'my god. What if i'm gay now? No it can't be.' I uttered in horror.

'I like man. I like man. I like man. I like wo-- no man. this is not working.' I repeat like a mantra but give up in the end.

i was lost in my own thoughts when suddenly Yezi snapped her finger in front of my Face. I looked at her confusedly.

"Yuan we have to go now. Take care okay." Yezi unnie said giving me a hug.

"You too unnie. And come back alive." I whispered before she moves aside to give way to Bomi unnie.

Bomi unnie walked towards me and engulf me in a hug.

"Don't let anyone know about your secret. Okay?" She whispered into my ear and tap my back before pulling herself from me.

"Don't worry noona. Beside you are going back tonight, And don't forget about what i said. My threat especifically." I added making them chuckled.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Bomi and Yezi have already left. Meanwhile Naeun and Yuan are in the living room watching some reality shows.

"I guess we are friends now. Right?" Naeun asked diverting her eyes from the tv.

"Of course noona. I am comfortable with you now. So yeah, we are friends now." Hayoung replied giving Naeun a thumbs up.

"Good, do you have somewhere to go now Yuan?" Naeun asked while her eyes focusing back to the tv.

Hayoung divertedher eyes from the tv then stare at Naeun. "No Noona, why?" She asked waiting for Naeun's reply.

 

 

NAEUN POV

'Good. Now i have someone to go with me to get the files i left at home.' I thought glancing at him.

"Can you accompany me to my house to get the files i left?" I asked bluntly.

he looked confused then smiles. "Okay noona. Just gonna go and change my clothes." He replied smiling, getting up from the couch.

"Good. I'll go change my clothes too." I said getting up also.

"And Yuan?" I called out, seeing he started walking to the stair.

"Yes noona?" He asked with a furrowed brows.

"Can i call you oppa? I asked back.

he ponders for awhile then his face lighten up.

"Sure noona, i mean Naeun." He sheepishly smiled.

"Okay oppa. I'll see you her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter