Chapter-1

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

"Yes oppa, be there in 2 hours and 50 minutes. Just please take good care of yourself." I said waiting for his reply.

"I will. See you here Hayoung ah, take care of yourself too." He replied before hanging up.

I took a deep breath, it's been awhile since i saw my older brother. I just hope that he is not in trouble or anything.

After travelling for 2 hours and 50 minutes via train, i finally arrived at our town here in Gwanju, staring at it longingly. 

sometimes i wonder why i have to moved in london, when i have a peaceful life here or so i thought.

I still remember where our address is, but can't recognize the way to go there because there's a lot of changes that happens here while i am away for 5 years.

I ask some people about our address and finally i am here infront of our gate.

I ring the doorbell but no one is answering.

"Jae-joong oppa!! Jae-joong oppa!! Open the gate!!" I called out while ringing the doorbell nonstop.

But it seem like no one is inside.

'Dang! Why did i forget my escape route before when i was young.' I thought, smirking and went to the back of our house. 

I study my surrounding to see if there is any one who is watching, but luckily there is none. I enter my secret passage that leads me to the kitchen.

"Jae-joong oppa!? Yoohoo!?" I called out again but i got no answer.

I drop my back pack in the kitchen table, before going to the living room to check him there maybe he is watching a drama and put the volume in loud speaker.

but when i arrived here in the living room. The tv is off and it seems like nobody had touched the remote yet.

I get my phone from the backpocket of my jeans and dial his number while continuously walking to where the stair is to search for him upstair. 

When my feet suddenly bump into something. I looked down to see it was my brother's body lying lifelessly on the floor. 

I was frozen on my spot and i don't know what to do.

After a second I crouch down to check if he is still breathing.

"Oppa you said you'll meet me. And that you would take good care of yourself? Who would do such thing to you?" I said shaking his body, tears slowly falls down from my face.

I called the police for them to investigate what happened. My eyes caught a familiar camcorder below the table.

'Did oppa put it there? Did he know he is in danger?' I thought while crawling towards the camcorder.

i check it, if it's still working luckily it is. I watch the whole clip, but sadly it didn't record the killer's face. I only got a clue of his chain tattoo on his wrist while trying to stab my older brother a lot of times, his mohawk hair and the knife that he throws just inside the living room, and seems like the killer came from a wealthy family.

I stopped watching it and began looking for the knife. I crawl and look everywhere but i can't find it.

I almost give up when i saw something shiny sparkling behind the door. I went to the kitchen to find some gloves and went back to the living room.

I put the gloves on and crawl down to reach it. 

when i got it i'm almost certain that it was the knife the killer had used to kill my older brother because it has the dried blood.

I put it in a plastic pouch and hide it in a safe secret place until the killer is arrested i won't let anyone know about it, it might be useful in the near future.

after removing the gloves and put it in a plastic bag and went out to throw it in a garbage damp that is far from our house.

I saw someone with a familiar tattoo that the killer has and i went to follow him.

"Boss seems like someone is following us.. what do you want me to do?" His men with a long beard ask, stopping at the---

'what the-- where am i?' I thought looking around when i saw we were in a wooded area. 

"Kill them.. i don't want anyone getting in my way.." the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter