Chapter-8

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

"what the heck!! i can't believe that they are still shooting us.." Yezi mumbled, while trying to contact someone on her phone, ducking down...

"oh thank god you answer.. listen, i need your help today. there is a red car tailing us, and it's shooting us none stop.. they want us dead!! so please come and help us.. what? fine i'll agree with your condition.. just be on time Yubin or else..." Yezi said trying to intimidate Yubin who just chuckles on the other line..

she hang her phone before focusing her eyes on the road..

"hold on tightly, i am going to overspeed now.." Bomi stated making Yezi and Hayoung grasped tighly to whatever they can grasp..

"noona!! watch out!!!" Hayoung yelled when she saw an old woman crossing the street..

"oh crap!! Bomi uttered trying her best to swerve and avoid hitting the old woman..

"That was close!! This is making me insane! What should we do now?" Hayoung asked..

"Wait i am thinking.." Bomi replied..

"You are thinking huh?" Hayoung teased..

"Yah!! It's not the right time to tease me.. we are still in danger.." Bomi replied.

"Sorry noona..." Hayoung apologized before focusing herself on her phone...

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

"What are you doing Yuan?" Bomi unnie asked side glancing me.

I glance at her then diverts my eyes to my phone again.

"I am trying to search for a short cut.." i replied, still focusing my eyes to my phone.

when i was in london my friend taught me how to traced a safe road when you are in danger using only your phone.

'Maybe next time i should bring my laptop with me.' I thought wiping my forehead.

"turn left.." i commanded

"wh--what?" Bomi unnie asked confusedly.

"just do what i say.." i replied.

she nods her head and obey what i said. i diverted my eyes to Yezi unnie.

"Yezi noona give me Yubin noona's phone number.." i said while my eyes still focusing on my phone.

i'm going to locate where they are.

Yezi unnie obey and gave me Yubin unnie's number.

'Omo?! They are just near this block..' i thought looking at the traced number then ahead of us.

"What now Yuan?" Bomi unnie asked impatiently.

i look for a short cut where we can meet Yubin unnie faster.

"Go to that intersection, and put up some speed.." i answered but she was hesistating.

we only have ten seconds after the stoplight turns red.

"Wha--- what?! Do you want the police to caught us?!" She asked nervously.

"Do you want us to get killed by those scumbag behind?" I countered.

"She is right unnie.." Yezi unnie agreed.

she gulp before accelerating the speed. making everyone honked at us, some shouted at us, for breaking the rules.

i heard Bomi unnie mumbles something.. but i can't comprehend what it is.

"Yezi noona call Yubin noona to be ready because we are two hundred meters away from them.." i stated looking behind us to see those scumbag were still after us.

"Oh.. ok-okay.. man this is getting annoying.." Yezi unnie mumbles while dialling Yubin unnie's number.

"Hey where are you? You know this scumbag is still after us? My cousin said, you have to get ready.. we are one hundred eighty meters from you.. we are in a blue mercedez benz..." Yezi unnie said combing her hair.

"Oh crap!!" Bomi unnie freaks out.

"They hit our tire.. hold on i am going to do my best for us, not to get in any accidents..." Bomi unnie instructed.

I get dizzy when our car spinned around then it's hop when the tire hit a stone. not stopping. Bomi unnie is still trying her best to manuever it.

"Unnie!! Look!! That's Yubin's car.." Yezi unnie shouts, pointing her right hand to a white range rover car while her left hand is grasping to the car seat.

"Alright!! Hang on!! i am driving over there!!" Bomi unnie yelled holding on the steering wheel tightly.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

'gosh, it's time for me to use my shooting skill..' Yubin mumbled looking ahead of them.

"hey is that their car?" Kitty B who is sitting on the car boot asked, pointing to a blue mercedez benz.

"might be.. let's go and prepare..." Yubin replied getting out of the car.

Hyorin and Gilme follwed suits wearing a smirk on their faces.

"Time to kill an !!" Hyorin half yelled excitedly.

Yubin phone rings again, swiping it to the right to answer.

"that red car behind us!! shoot it now!!" she heard Yezi's panicky voice.

"yes maam!!" she answered but not bothering to hang up while readying herself to shoot their target.

Kitty B readying her AK-47, Gilme has her M4 prepared.

Hyorin got her shotgun on standby, while Yubin ready herself with dragunov.

"shoot the tire!!!" Kitty B shouted.

"no!!! we need to shoot the driver!!! Hyorin argued.

"just shoot whatever you want guys!!!" Gilme yelled, with an annoyed expression.

"you guys alright there?!" Yubin asked concern.

"of course we are..." Hyorin rolled her eyes at the obvious question.

Yubin glared at Hyorin... "not you dummy... I am talking with Yezi on the phone." Yubin casually replied.

they starts shooting towards the red car.

"Let one of them live. we need to ask them who is their master-----" Yubin stopped when she saw the car caught on the fire.

"You hit the fuel tank!! You idiot!!!!" Kitty B cried, hurrying herself to get out of the place.

"I was aiming for the tire. not my fault, and Gilme said we can shoot whatever we want.." Hyorin reasoned out following Kitty B.

"why must you pass the blame on me?" Gilme asked shaking her head.

Yubin is still there standing searching her surroundings. looking for a blue car.

"why are you there just standing Yubin ah?! you need to get out there!!" she heard Yezi's voice yelling at the phone.

she started running away from the scene.

"where are you? are you guys okay?" Yubin asked when she is far from the red car, the fire start growing.

"Yes, we are. we are at the back of a bakery hiding." Yezi replied.

Yubin sighed in relief knowing that they are safe.

she went to where her friends is, who are hiding in the tree.

"and in 3-2-1...." she heard Hyorin count, then laughs maniacally. the car exploded making them cover their ears from the noise.

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

Yezi unnie tried to call Yubin unnie, to tell them to shoots the red car behind us that tailing us.

i saw Yubin unnie with her friends readying their guns. "woah!! they look cool with it." i said with amazement.

"It's not the right time to be amaze Yuan ah." Bomi unnie reprimanded me but i can't help myself.

"that red car behind us!!! shoot it now!!!" I heard Yezi unnie commanded in panicky voice.

the red car shoot us again, so Bomi unnie tried her best to drive us to where Yubin unnie's squad.

they were preparing to shoots the target, i heard the goons from behind us argue to finished us now.

i saw Yubin unnie's start shooting their guns towards the goons.

Who was surprised and tried to shoots them back.

'Who send this guy to kill us?' I thought holding on tightly when Bomi unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter