Chapter-10

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

We knock on Yezi unnie's room thrice before opening her door.

i saw her busy on her laptop searching for something in the search engine.

"Yezi ah, what are you doing?" Bomi unnie asked as soon as she stops beside Yezi unnie then glance at her laptop.

"I was searching about the chain gang and found a little information about them." She replied without even taking her eyes off the screen.

"What is it noona?" I asked sneaking a glance to the laptop screen.

"It's say that the Chain gang was founded by Choi Eun Jae. And is now the powerful man all over korea. It also says here that the Chain gang is hard to put on jail because of some Politicians supporting them." She replied then looks at me.

"I wonder if Jaejoong oppa knows something like confidential information about them." She added curiously. .

"Maybe we could find about t---" i got interrupted when my phone rings.

"Excuse me guys.  I will just take this call." I said as i look at the caller I. D my eyes went wide.

Sunbin unnie is calling me? What does she needs from me?

I answered it and went far from them.

"Hello?" I inquired making my voice oh so feminine..

"Hi Hayoung ah, are you free today. There is something i want to talk to you.. it's really important." She said on the other line, her voice have a little hint of desperation in it.

i took a deep breath before talking. "Sure. Where are we going to meet?"

I heard her sigh in relief. "Thank you, we can meet at the fountain infront of the Purple cafe inside the mall."

"Okay. See you there." I said before hanging up.

I walked back to where Bomi unnie and Yezi unnie are.

"So who was it?" They both inquired at the same time.

i can't tell them that it was Sunbin unnie because i know how they dislike her.

"Just a friend. I need to go and meet her." I replied trying to be convincing.

Bomi unnie sighed. "Just be careful. And Be back early alright."

i nodded my head and fix myself.

Bomi unnie and Yezi unnie left my room. So i quickly type a message and sent it to her.

I went out my room and told Chorong unnie that i am going to meet someone important.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

i have changed myself into Hayoung again inside the car while i was stuck up in the traffic.

i borrowed Bomi unnie's car to drive to the said address.

i decided to just wear a plain white shirt and jeans putting my long hair wig.

I just hope that Sunbin unnie won't notice about it. That girl really has a kin eyes.

 

 

 

---

I arrived at the cafe, parking the car near the entrance.

i receive a text from her saying she is waiting for me at the fountain.

i grab the car key before getting out of the car, locking the door before walking inside the Mall.

I saw her waving her right hand excitedly at me, so i walk closer to where she is.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet me Hayoung ah." She uttered when i stop infront of her.

"You don't have to thanked me, i am just being curious about the important things you want to tell me." I replied softly.

she chuckled upon hearing it. "You are still the same Hayoung ah i know."

"Well, i did not really change? Did i?" I asked in a teasing tobe. 

I was looking at my surrounding when i felt someone's eyes are on me.

"Let's go inside the cafe. Let's talk there." She said as she starts walking to the cafe,  me following behind.

I look at the cafe behind her and saw someone familiar staring at me.

My lips curved up as though i am smiling to her when our eyes met.

she got surprised and smile shyly at me.

Sunbin unnie was confused with my action then glance behind her.

"Who are you smiling at Hayoung ah?" She inquired gently.

i cut our staring contest and look at Sunbin unnie. "Just a friend. Now let's go in, so you can tell me about that important things you want to say unnie."

She clings into my left arm wearing a smile, leading me to the cafe.

 

 

 

---

"Here. Take this Hayoung ah." She give me an Usb drive.

I look at her confusedly. "What is this? Why are you giving me this?"

She replied sadly. "Before Jaejoong oppa got killed, he told me to give you this beforehand. I have been meaning to give you that as soon as you arrived here but i can't seem to find you."

Sunbin unnie wipe the tears that falls from her cheeks. "And I thought that you are mad at me, because of what happened two years ago, that you don't want to see me but even though you feel that way i'm still willing to face your wrath and deliver this safely."

"I am not mad at you unnie. ..." i pauses for awhile, then thinks of what to say.

"It just that i am disappointed with what you have done. And now that Jaejoong oppa is gone, we need to work together to solve his case." I added calmly..

Sunbin unnie clench her fist. "I'm sorry about it Hayoung ah, you have to witness it with your bare eyes. I will do everything to find evidence about his death."

"Apology accepted. I know it has to do with your work, that's why you acted impulsely. But you have to be careful in gathering evidences." I stated softly, she nods her head as an answer.

We occupy the table behind the counter where no one would hear us or see us, but i was wrong when a familiar voice call for my name.

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

I gave her a shy smile in return when we got caught in a staring contest.

She cut our staring moment before looking at her friend who clings to her right arm.

"Hey Naeun ah?!" A voice called my name.

I search to where the voice is and saw Seungwan waving her left hand at me.

I get up and smile at her. "I thought you are going to be early Wendy ah?"

"He he he. Sorry, i was waiting for Joy ah to finish." She holds her nape.

"It's okay. Take a seat, But where is Joy ah?" I asked looking around.

She sits infront of me. "She went to use the washroom."

"So anyway, about the favor you ask me? I already got some information about it." She said in a low voice that only the two of us could hear.

she glances around and look at the crowd who are busy minding with their own business.

she gave me a brown envelop. "Take good care of it. There inside lies the information you needed." She added in a serious tone.

"Thanks Seungwan ah. I owe you one." I gave her a grateful smile.

"Hayoung ah?!" My ears perk up hearing Joy called her friend.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Hayoung ah?!" Joy called in a surprised tone when she pass by Hayoung and Sunbin's table. 

she walks closer to her and stop few millimeters away from her friend.

"Uh J-Joy?" Hayoung stuttered upon seeing Joy with a surprised expression.

"What are you doing here Hay---" she stopped when she got a good look to who's Hayoung with.

she cover  with her left hand and uttered an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter