Chapter-4

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

we arrived at A.P mansion, Mr. Jung opened the gate for us.

"thanks Mr. Jung." Bomi unnie smiles while driving the car in. i waited for Bomi unnie to park the car, so we can get inside together.

"let's go." she said leading me in.

"hello Naeun unnie. welcome back." Namjoo greeted walking towards me.

"hello Namjoo ah, thank you. hmm, where are the others?" i asked, my eyes searching around for the other members.

"and where are my cousins?" Bomi unnie interjected with a confused look on her face.

'oh i forgot that her cousins are with us now.' i thought looking around to find them.

"Eunji unnie when to the gym to do her thing. Chorong unnie is in the kitchen having her breakfast. while your cousins when to their room and sleep." Namjoo answered glancing at Bomi unnie at the mention of her cousins.

"uh, okay. i'll just go and check on them." Bomi unnie said excusing herself and went upstair.

i glance at her before giving my attention to Namjoo who is staring at me.

"come on unnie, let's have a breakfast. Chorong unnie is waiting for us." she smiles at me, and i smiles back. she led me to the kitchen, her phone beeps and read her message, after awhile she bid her farewell to go to the gym and fetch Eunji unnie.

"hi, Naeun ah. take a seat and have a breakfast." Chorong unnie offered. i took a seat infront of her.

"thanks Chorong unnie." i uttered before taking a bite of my sandwich that she made.

"by the way Naeun ah, Bom ah's cousins will be living with us for awhile. i hope you are okay with it?" Chorong unnie told me while she puts her plate into the sink, then face me.

i swallowed my food first before responding. "uh yeah unnie, i am fine with it." i replied giving her a small smile. i can't say that i am not okay with it when they all agreed to it, truth be told i don't really mingle with other people except for my family, friends, close one and my members.

i wasn't good at socializing because i am too shy to approach anyone.

"good to hear that. you'll meet them later. and one thing Bomi's cousins is a girl and a guy." she explained then smiles when she glance at the door.

she points there and i followed it, seeing a girl walking towards us.

"hi Chorong unnie, i just wanted to ask something." the girl talked stopping just half meter from chorong unnie. she looks at my direction and offered me a smiles.

"hi unnie, nice meeting you. i am Yezi, Bomi unnie's fri--- cousin." she waves her hand. i offered her a smiles.

"hi to you too Yezi ah, i am Naeun. want some?" i introduced myself gently, offering her foods. she shakes her head with a pout.

"i am already full unnie. thank you for the offer." she answered caressing her belly. me and Chorong unnie just laughed to it. 

"so what it is, that do you want to ask?" Chorong unnie said focusing her eyes on Yezi.

"uh can i go out later at 4pm? i'm just going to get something for Yuan." Yezi replied anticipating for Chorong unnie's reply.

'who's Yuan? is he the guy cousin of Bomi unnie. and he have the same name with cool oppa.' i smile when i remember cool oppa's name.

"is that so? sure you can but be back before 10pm. do you need someone to go with you?" Chorong unnie asked glancing at Yezi.

"no unnie, i'll be fine." Yezi answered shaking her head. she bid her goodbye before going up again.

"so unnie, are you ready for next week's assignment?" i asked looking at her.

"i guess. but we need to be careful this time. ya know they are wealthy people. we can't just take them down easily." Chorong unnie answered her facial expression become serious.

"you're right unnie. they can just pay a person to kill for them." i agree nodding my head.

i bid my goodbye to Chorong unnie and went to my room. Bomi unnie is with Eunji unnie and Namjoo ah, in the living room discussing something. i went upstair and went inside my room.

i heard distinct voices from the 3rd floor but i can't really comprehend what they are talking. Seems like they are arguing or something.

'maybe it's Bomi unnie's cousin.' i thought going back to reading the files. i put my earphones so that i can block any noises from the outside, i need to focus on planning for our next mission.

i've been reading for awhile now, my head start to hurt. so i stopped and stood up to get some water down the kitchen.

i saw a guy going inside Bomi's unnie room, but i didn't catch how he looks like, shaking my head i continue descending down the stair.

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

i was sitting on my bed playing games on my phone, i've been awake for 30 minutes now and decided to do something so that i won't fall back to sleep.

when someone knock on my door. "hey? are you awake?" Yezi unnie asked, knocking gently on my door.

"yes, unnie come in." i answered standing up to meet her. she went inside, and closed my door.

"let's talk." she deadpanned, sitting on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter