Chapter-7

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

after i drop oppa to that address he had. my phone suddenly rings indicating i have a call.

i am now three meters away from H.N building, i decided to stop for awhile near the mall for thirty minutes..

I was sitting on my car and ready to step on the gas but halt my movement instead i reach for my phone.

I answered it without looking at the caller id..

"Hello?" I unsurely answered

"Naeun ah?!! It's me Wendy your cousin.. have you forgotten about me?! where are you?" The female voice excitedly asked me.

"Uh Seungwan ah!! No, i didn't. i remember you. well i uh i am still in front of uh mall here in Gangnam-gu." i replied confusedly looking at my surrounding.

"Really?? I am here too. let's meet up i want to introduce someone that so special to me, don't worry you are not going to be a third wheel because she is bringing someone too." She explained hurrily that i could barely hear it.

i sighed in relief, when i heard that i am not a thirdwheeler, i don't wanna feel those moments when i'm stuck with a couple, them being lovey dovey while i am being all alone there sitting in front or beside them..

i don't want to be awkward with Seungwan's special someone.

"Huh i- okay.. i'll be there just text me where you are Seungwan ah." i agree giving up on the idea to go home and sleep.

'Maybe she is going to introduce her boyfriend.' i thought waiting for her message.

i got her text.. reading it my eyes went wide like a saucer, she is just at the same building where i drop oppa. i take a U turn and drive back there.

'Hhmm i hope i can see oppa and i hope he isn't lying about meeting his friends..' i thought getting out of the car and walk to the entrance.

i am inside searching for my cousin when i accidentally bump into someone making her fall down.

"I am so sorry miss.." i quickly apologize trying to help her up.

she stare at me with a shock expression but quickly change it to a confuse one.

"Are you alright?" I ask her concernly.

she nods her head while trying to get up. i quickly help her.

"I am really sorry miss. I am Naeun. sorry for bumping into you." i apologize again. showing my right hand for a shake.

She clears before speaking.

"It's alright Naeun shi. and i am Hayoung. it's nice knowing you." she said cutely.

i offer her a smile. "nice knowing you too Hayoung shi." i replied. our hands where still holding.

"Oh good to know you two already met." a voice from our right side said.

I glance to where the voice is and saw a girl with my cousin Wendy.

"Joy!" "Wendy!" We both said at the same time.

we look at each other then chuckles.

Wendy and the girl walk to where we are stopping just in front of us.

"So Wendy could you introduce your cousin to my best friend." the girl spoke smiling to us.

Wendy nods her head.

"Naeun this is Joy my girlfriend and that is Hayoung her best friend. Joy this is my cousin Naeun. and Hayoung i am Joy's girlfriend." Wendy said introducing us to each other.

i was so shocked. "girlfriend?" I repeated unsurely.

"Yes, Naeun ah. do you hate your cousin now because i am gay?" She inquire with a sad tone.

'Why did she ask me that. of course i don't hate her just because she is gay, i am not a homophobe. i may or may not be biual if oppa is gay." i thought frowning.

I quickly shakes my head. "of course not. i am fine with it Wendy ah. i am happy for you." i replied sincerely, engulfing her into a hug.

"How about you Hayoung ah. are you okay with it?" her girlfriend ask her voice seems curious.

"Of course i am. i am going to support you whatever makes you happy." Hayoung wink making Joy giggle.

"Let's go on a double date." Wendy and Joy both said at the same time.

"Huh?" I ask lost on what my cousin just said.

while Hayoung just there frowning at Joy.

in the end Joy clings to her best friend while Wendy clings onto me.

"Are you dating someone now Naeun ah?" Wendy ask glancing at me.

'How would i say this.. me and Yuan isn't dating for real but he is willing to date me.' i thought confusedly.

"I uh that's a secret for now Seungwan ah. i don't know the real score between us." i replied looking down at my shoes.

I call her Seungwan when it's just us.

"Don't worry you are a total package.. maybe you end up marrying him." my cousin smile. i did the same and smile back at her.

 

HAYOUNG POV

Joy's clinging into my right arm while we are walking to the reserve table. meanwhile her girlfriend Wendy and her cousin are busy chit chatting in front of us. "so Hayoung, do you like Wendy's cousin?" Joy ask out of the blue making me halt my step.

"huh, funny Joy.. this is the first time i met her so what gives you that idea?" i ask back. ignoring her question.

"uhhm, well first. the way you glance at her, it seems like you know her for awhile. second how your hand linger for more than seconds when you guys shakes hand. that was just my hunch though. don't take it seriously." Joy replied with her teasing smirk when she saw me frowning at what she just blabber.

"you guys okay there?" Wendy ask glancing at the back where me and Joy is.

"yeah, we are okay babe. don't worry about us, we are just catching up about our lives. right Hayoung ah?" Joy said giving me a side hug.

yes she's being clingy to me even way before. i just hope Wendy wouldn't get jealous because of this.

i sigh "yes. don't worry about us here Wendy ah. and just enjoy your time with your cousin Naeun." I replied giving her a smile.

"Okay. we are already near our table." Wendy inform us before starting to walk again with her cousin.

We just nods our head to it before her.

"You didn't answer my question though Hayoung ah??" Joy frown while we are on our way.

"No Joy.  i don't like her that way.. she seems familiar to me that's why i have to glance at her thrice. i just have to make sure it wasn't my friend i had in london." i replied in a serious tone i just hope that my poor excuse will work.

"Okay.. but have you dated anyone?? Don't lie to me, because i know every bits of you young lady." Joy ask me while threatening me at the same time.

"i didn't date anyone before bu-- i think i have a crush on someone." i sigh staring blankly at her.

"Really?! Who is it? Tell me now." she says demandingly.

"I am sorry. i can't tell you yet." i apologize looking down at my shoes.

"Tssk it is just a crush Hayoung ah. maybe you still like that Sunbin girl." She narrowed her eyes to me.

"What?! Where did you even get that. i swea--" but i got cut off when she laughed loudly.

"I am just kidding Hayoung ah. whoever she or he is, i am always here to support you. but if they are going to break your heart then i am gonna hunt them down." she sincerely told me.

i was moved by it. and thanked her.

we arrived to where our table is, Joy decided to sit beside me while i am facing Naeun and she is facing Wendy.

"So you two when did you guys meet each other??" Wendy asked looking at me then to Joy.

"Well, when it is? Oh.. we meet during high school. Hayoung here is a chick magnet but she snob them all telling them she don't have t---" Joy didn't got to finish what she want to say when i cover .

"Yah!! That's a lie. you where the one who always sent them away. saying that i am still a kid. and you told them to date you instead. When in fact we are both the same age." i cut her off by covering .

"Mmm mmmmm mmmm mmm mm mmm mmmm mmmmm mmmm." she spoke but i don't understand what she is talking.

"What are you saying?" I look at her confusedly.

she bite my hand lightly making me remove my hand from .

"I said yes, we are both the same age. but you really got no interest in dating. because you love your ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter