Chapter-11

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

Bomi gulped seeing how Chorong glared at her. "I.... Uhm,  We are going to back up Sunbin ah. "

"Who is she?" Chorong inquired raising her right brow. 

"My special someone, unnie." Hayoung cut in. 

Chorong diverts her eyes from Bomi to Hayoung.  "Is she okay? What happened?"

"I think for now... But she needs our help,  we left her alone. and we are really in a hurry unnie." Hayoung replied urgently. 

"Okay, we'll lend you a hand.  You go first.  We are just going to get our guns." Chorong replied signaling her members to prepare. 

"Time to kill bad guys! Yoohoo!" Eunji stretches her body while walking towards her room. 

"Okay.  See you there guys!" Bomi bids before following Yezi and Hayoung out. 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"I'll come with you." Naeun said as she holds unto Hayoung's right arm when she, Bomi and Yezi walk out the door.

"But it's dangerous I don't want you to get hurt." Hayoung replied in a concern voice.

"Don't worry. I am an agent like them." Naeun replied with a small smile.

Even though Hayoung doesn't agree with the idea, she can't do anything because Naeun hurriedly jogs to where the others are.

"Hayoung ah, what are you waiting for?!" Bomi asks as she rolls the window down to glance at Hayoung who is still standing there after Naeun went to them.

Bomi is Driving Namjoo's car because Hayoung left Bomi's car infront of the mall.

"Nothing unnie! Let's go! She replied running slowly to them and take the seat beside Bomi.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Let's retreat!" One of the goons said.

"No! We will get her.... She is alone and her bullet won't last long! Keep shooting!" a guy with a long beard commanded.

'Shoot. I only got five bullets to go. What do i do? I haven't even told them about this.' Sunbin thought after checking her gun's clip.

"Bang!"

"Bang!"

"Bang!"

Gun shots can be heard everywhere, Sunbin tries to change cover but the guy in a bob hair shoot her, but luckily she was quick to hide behind the counter.

"Go get her!!" The bob hair guy commanded as he to runs to capture Sunbin.

"Bang!"

"Bang!"

a Gun shot followed by another can be heard from her left side.

'Who was shooting those gun?' She asks herself as she crawls down to get out of the place.

"Sunbin unnie! Here!" She heard a familiar voice yelled followed by a gun shots.

She looks up to see it was Hayoung with her friends.

She smiles as she gets up and runs toward them.

"Bomi unnie now!" She heard a female voice instructed.

"Bomi ah? Yezi ah?" She mumbles as she got a good look of them.

The two just gave her a smile.

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

We arrived at our destination, and Bomi unnie stops the car infront of the mall.

We heard gun shots everywhere, it makes me nervous knowing that Sunbin unnie is outnumbered by them.

I jump out the car, not waiting for the others to come out.

"Wait up Hayoung ah!" Naeun unnie shouted at me as she pulls me by my hand.

"Calm your nerves, I know that Sunbin shi won't let those guys catch her." She added her eyes looks at me with concern.

I instanly calm my nerves when I felt her touch.

"Let's go! But we need to be careful as well." Bomi unnie said tapping me at my shoulder.

We went inside the mall sneakily. Bomi unnie and Yezi unnie took the right direction while me and Naeun unnie went to the right.

I stops on my track seeing three guys shooting towards the counter.

"Go get her!" The bob haired guy commanded as he runs towards Sunbin unnie to capture her.

'No, no. I am not gonna let you.' I thought as i starts to shoot them trying to stop them from getting nearer to where Sunbin unnie is.

I glance behind me to check Naeun unnie but she is not there.

'Where is she?' I thought worriedly.

"Yah ! Get off me!" I heard one of those guys said.

I search to where he is and saw him lying on the ground, Naeun unnie hovering on top of him, punching him hard.

She looks at my direction and signals me to go.

I nodded my head then run towards Sunbin unnie.

"Sunbin unnie! Here!" I yelled when I saw her position.

Bomi unnie, Yezi unnie and Naeun unnie gathered behind me.

She slowly looks up to where I am, then smile before slowly getting up and run towards us.

"Bomi unnie now!" Yezi unnie instructed.

Bomi unnie nodded her head and started shooting them with her matching gun.

We tried sneaking out from the backdoor but their back up had arrived.

'Wait isn't them from Caito Gang?' I thought as I saw their leader Youngjae got out of the trailer van.

"Watch out!" Naeun unnie pushed me down at the exact time they had shoot their guns towards us.

"T-thanks unnie." I mumbled trying not to look at her.

"Where are C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter