Chapter-6

My Oppa In Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAEUN POV

i wasn't really going to say what i revealed, it's just that i don't want Hyungsoo oppa to bug me over and over again about the date.

so this idea pop into my mind. Yes, i have a crush on Yuan ah but i didn't want to involved him in my problem.. guess i am too late.

i just hope i didn't scared Yuan ah. I saw how horrified he is, when those words came out my mouth.

"Let's talked Naeun ah, bring your boyfriend with you." Mom said sternly.

i hold Yuan hands, it's soft like a girl hands. But i didn't really paid attention to it. And it's sweating i looked at him and saw him shakes his head, he is quite jittery.

'Sorry.' I mouthed. I feel sorry for him. For bringing him in to my problem.

he smiles weakly. 'It's okay.' He mouthed back.

We followed mom to the study room.

she stops and gesture us to sit down.

"So when did you two started to date each other? I know Naeun have been crushing on you just last week.  Why did it escalated quickly? Is it Naeun who courted you Yuan?" Mom inquired her voice seems so suspicious.

'Dang. Why must mom said that. I don't want to creep Yuan more. He seems so calm now.' I thought glancing at him.

 

 

 

 

 

HAYOUNG POV

I already texted Bomi unnie and Yezi unnie about this, but they have not response yet. I hope they are safe out there.

maybe i should make myself calm first. I take a deep breath and exhale it. I inhale again then exhale.

maybe Naeun did this because she doesn't want that guy.

i sighed this is the first time i got involved in someone's problem. Maybe i should help her.

"Oppa? Are you alright?" I heard her concern voice.

i looked at her to see her staring at me. I nod my head. "Yeah i am fine. You don't have to worry about me." I replied. I didn't know that i was zoning out.

i must have gone to my own world again because i didn't know what they are talking about.

because the look on her mom's face is telling me she is expecting for an answer.

"Uh uhm what was the question again?" I asked innocently.

her mom smirked. "I was asking if you guys done it togethe---" but she got cut off by Naeun.

"Mom!!! What kind of question is that? Why did you even changed it?" Naeun yelled blushing hard.

i looked at them confused. 'What done together?' I thought.

"Yuan ah excuse us for awhile." Naeun said gently dragging her mom away from my earshot.

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

"Mom.. what was that for? Why do you have to asked us such question?"  Naeun grouse walking back and forth while her mom chuckles to her behavior.

"I have a hunch that he is gay. And  because he is handsome i wanted to have a handsome or beautiful grandchild from him. Beside i didn't peg you to be a lesbian if my hunch about him being gay is right." Mrs. Son explained.

"Well i am not a homophobe. I don't have a problem if you are going to be a lesbian though. As long as it's with Yuan." Mrs. Son added.

'Even though he is gay or what. I still like him, but i am not a lesbian.. biual maybe for him.' Naeun thought smiling when his face pop in her mind.

"Why are you smiling like a psycho Naeun?" Mrs. Son asked in a teasing manner.

"I am not a psycho mom!!" Naeun said defensively.

"Anyway we have to go. I just came to get the file. I already wasted so much time with this nonsense talk. See you in another time mom." Naeun added.

"Fine. You just wanted to avoid getting interrogated by your mom. And you want to spend more time with Yuan so you can have him all by yourself. By the way you have to be careful. And don't forget to seduce Yuan immediately so i can have a grandchild. Okay?" Mrs. Son replied. Giggling when she saw her daughter getting red in the face again.

"Unnie, here's the file. I already get it for you. Where is cool oppa?" Saeun who was upstair asked. Looking at their surrounding.

"He's in the study room.. your sister is so shy to share their activity." Mrs. Son replied smirking.

"I am not having this conversation. we have to go. Thanks Saeun ah. You guys take care too okay." Naeun said before walking to the study room without looking back.

"What's with her?" Saeun asked confusedly looking at her sister who still has a blush on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

NAEUN POV

'We didn't even have our first kiss yet.. how could we even done it.' I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter