Bloopers And Behind-The-Scenes

The Inside Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A knock is heard on the Principal's door.

"Come In!"

"Jun Ho-ah, you called for me?"

"Yeah, it's about the school trip for all the students-"

Another knock is heard on the Principal's door.

"Yes, please enter!"

"Principal, you-"

"Yes, I did. Please sit down."

The camera pans to show their surprised and confused faces-until they both burst out laughing.

"Cut!"

"Yah, Choi Yeo Jin! Stop making funny faces!"

 

 

"Filming for Episode 4 Scene 32- Take One!"

They were filming a scene where Kim Soo Hee runs to the Principal's office, but as Ji Hyo ran past the toilet on the way...

"Boo!"

"Ahh!"

Oh Chang Woo was supposed to be already inside the Principal's office at this moment in the drama, but Kim Jong Kook did not have to be, and had been inside the toilet to scare her.

"Oppa, why are you like this?!" Ji Hyo was so shocked she had fallen on the floor-she wasn't injured though, and Jong Kook helped her up while laughing to himself.

"Why do you always have such a reaction? I'm not a ghost, you know..."

"Yah! Don't talk about them!" She lightly whacked his chest; He knew very well that she was frightened of ghosts and was using it to .

"Next time, can we lock Kim Jong Kook up when we are filming my scenes?" Ji Hyo jokingly asked, making some staff members laugh.

"But what if I'm in your scenes?"

"What?"

"But what if I'm in your scenes?"

Ji Hyo huffed and walked away to do a retake with no comeback for that. Jong Kook just chuckled and apologized to the staff, before walking away from the camera.

 


"Jae Suk Oppa?"

"Suk Jin Hyung?"

Jae Suk and Suk Jin appeared on set that day to visit Ji Hyo and Jong Kook.

"Our schedules just ended nearby-how is everything?"

"We're filming a scene soon, go sit down and have so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter