Taste

The Inside Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The Inside Joke Group Chat)

Haha: HAH. Guess what you all?

Jae Suk: Yah, don't tell me Kook Jong admitted his crush on Ji Hyo to you first??

Haha: No... Now my news won't seem cool anymore :(

Suk Jin: What is it?

Haha: Ok, how long were all your cameos in their drama?

Gary: 15 minutes?

Kwang Soo: 5 minutes...

Jae Suk: 2 minutes?

Suk Jin: 3 minutes.

Haha: I'm going to be a minor character for TWO STRAIGHT EPISODES

Gary: Hey!

Kwang Soo: That's not fair, you're not even an actor!

Jae Suk: Are you going to be like a lunch lady in the school cafeteria for two episodes? Because that I can believe :)

Haha: Actually, I heard I'm going to be a rich tycoon, like I invest in the school because I have a romantic interest in Ji Hyo's character? it's to add more obstacles to the romance of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook Hyung's characters I guess?

Suk Jin: Yah, I'm the rich businessman, why didn't they just call me back instead?

Gary: Hyung, if you were playing the third party in the romance, no one would buy it!

Haha: Aww Hyung, thanks for the support~

Gary: People won't buy it if you're the third party either! Wasn't I the first third party in that drama?

Jae Suk: I have nothing to add, I was literally a cleaner at the school, technically, I'm still in the drama...

Kwang Soo: Me too, my character's still a teacher! I haven't gotten fired from the school!

Haha: Okok, enough jealousy you guys, btw, Jong Kook Hyung invited me to eat lunch with himself and Ji Hyo plus read lines with them. So, pray that I don't drown in the tension... Also, Jong Kook Hyung's gym equipment only finishes installing this morning, so you'll all have to pray that I don't drown in the between him and his dumbbells either...

Kwang Soo: Oh yeah, I heard... Jong Kook Hyung said he'll be working out for a few hours, and he hasn't answered any of my texts since 10am... He's definitely in the zone...

Haha: Ooh... Hope he's done by, like 12? Since I'm going at around that time...

 


Jong Kook's gym equipment was delivered to his house immediately after he called to invite Haha over; as silly as it sounded, he was so distracted by the equipment and having such fun exercising that he forgot to tell Ji Hyo that Haha was going to be joining them, nor did he tell her what time to come over.

Meanwhile, Ji Hyo was still in the midst of a dream at 10:00 AM.

"He had such nice muscles though..." Ji Hyo saw herself, drunk and making Jong Kook freeze stiff.

"I wanted to touch them... He looked so yummy..." What? Drunk Ji Hyo was so stupid! Jong Kook's going to be so weirded out!

"I really like the shape of his lips... I want to taste them too..." No no no no no! Wake up!

Ji Hyo sat up panting, apparently recollecting her drunk memories in her dreams. "Did I really say all that? So embarrassing..."

She then looked at the clock. "11:15AM? Am I going to be late?"

Ji Hyo didn't receive an official invite to come over from Jong Kook, but since they were alternating going to each others' houses for script reads for a while by now, she decided it would be an ok time to head over. Plus, she and all the other members knew his house lock pass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter