Wang Ko Wins A Bet

The Inside Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"School Life of The Teachers" Episode 7

Soo Hee spent the whole morning trying to avoid Chang Woo despite her talk with Min Hye the previous night, because after all she was still a very stubborn person who avoided confrontation, and Chang Woo had this, effect on her.

"Where did Miss Kim go?" "Did you see Soo Hee?" On the other hand, Chang Woo was trying to find Soo Hee because he wanted very badly to talk things out. Eventually, he decided to wait behind a classroom that Soo Hee was teaching her last lesson in to "approach" her.

"That's all for today class!" Soo Hee said, dismissing the students. She grabbed her things and started walking quickly out of the classroom, but she heard even quicker footsteps get louder behind her. Suddenly, a hand blocked her way and she froze.

"Kim Soo Hee, you're really good at avoiding me, huh?" He said with an annoyed tone, but there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"It's not tha-"

"Can we talk?" He said, still looking hurt, but hopeful. "I... It's not going to be anything bad. I won't eat you, I promise!" He added jokingly with a weak smile.

Sensing how much she could have hurt his feelings, Soo Hee decided to stop being childish and running away. She nodded with a sweet smile that made Chang Woo forget all his pain.

"Follow me!" He said enthusiastically, grabbing her hand and dragging her to- well Soo Hee didn't know, and she didn't care either; his face looked so happy and it made her want to keep it that way. His hand was warm and protective, but also sent shivers down her spine-in a scarily good way. The fact that Chang Woo had this effect on her was what scared her in the first place. But she didn't want to be scared of this man any longer. He pulled her into the Principal's office, which was vacated, thanks to Jun Ho.

He sat down with her on the comfortable couch.

"What did you want to talk about?" Soo Hee said fiddling with her nails. She kept her gaze on the floor out of nervousness.

He lifted her chin up. "Me, you, and us."

"What... about us?"

He le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter