Have You Ever Been Physically Attracted To Me?

The Inside Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"School Life of The Teachers" Episode 8

Sat on a park bench was a summer-dress clad Soo Hee; it was the perfect casual date attire. Chang Woo stood next to a tree and just admired her image for a minute or two until she turned and spotted him. She chided him for making her wait on purpose.

"Yah, why were you just standing there?"

"I couldn't move seeing you dressed so beautifully..." He was being so cheesy he earned a chest slap from her, but she still blushed because he seemed so genuine.

"Stop it! You're being lame!"

"But I know you still like it~"

(Scene Cutaway:

"Tip Number 417: Soo Hee likes cheesy things-she'll pretend to hate it, but deep down she is in love..."

Min Hye is presented as seriously teaching a class- but it is revealed that there is only one hardworking student- Chang Woo. He is taking down notes furiously and Jun Ho is supervising nearby.)

"Come on, follow me!" Chang Woo pulls Soo Hee along as he flags down a taxi.

Soo Hee looks up at his face-filled with excitement, and mumbles her thoughts out loud.

"I'll never get sick of his face like that..."

"Did you say something? I didn't quite catch that..."

"What? Erm.. It was nothing aha! Oh look the taxi's here!"

Chang Woo shrugged, and got in alongside Soo Hee.

"Where to?"

Suddenly, Chang Woo covered Soo Hee's ears, and whispered a location to the driver she couldn't hear. Then he uncovered them, and fixed his gaze on Soo Hee's brown orbs, that seemed to be in a trance.

"What was that?"

"A surprise~"

"Really? I'm going to stare out of the window till I guess-" she moved towards the side, but was pulled into an embrace by Chang Woo.

"Nope! You're going to sleep with me until we get there..."

"Yah! Who's sleeping with you?"

"You are. Come on, I have a very comfortable pillow for you..." He said, tapping on his chest.

"Ah, this shameless man..." Soo Hee tutted, with a roll of her eyes, but still, she leaned her head on his chest.

When they arrived, Soo Hee was still fast asleep. Chang Woo paid the driver and quietly carried her bridal style to the middle of where they went to. They got a few strange stares but Chang Woo ignored them because he was focused on Soo Hee's sleeping face.

"Soo Hee-yah, wake up. We're here!"

Soo Her stirred, then she looked up and all around her. Too happy to even berate him for making them look foolish in public, she jumped off him and squealed excitedly.

"It's the theme park!" She then ran back and her hands around him in a tight hug, her face resting in between his chest.

"Thank you..." He caressed her hair, and smiled.

"It was nothing... Let's go have fun, yeah?"

Soo Hee nodded and dragged Chang Woo around everywhere; They bought snacks, couple accessories, took all the rides Chang Woo could handle.

It was one of the best nights of their lives in a while, and they were still feeling the euphoria from their date when Chang Woo sent Soo Hee to her doorstep.

"I... Had fun today." Soo Hee said, making Chang Woo smile.

"Me too. Hey, you know what people do after... first dates?"

"Oh, you mean this?" Soo Hee leaned in and kissed him fully on the lips for a good second, pulling away with a blush before he could properly respond.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter